smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Courtney Payne said:

day 118!😁😁.. one day closer to Marrying the most amazing man I know!

Japanese beneficiary day 106! Hope this month is gonna be our May filers month! 😍😍

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On Saturday, September 02, 2017 at 9:02 PM, Ielle said:

We found each other on Visa Approved closed group fb page.  We're all Filipinas in the group chat. 

How can i join your group? Im a filipina too. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Amazing_journey said:

How can i join your group? Im a filipina too. 

Me too I want to actually join a group on fb please...Any May filers got NOA2

Just now, Anna and Bryan said:

Please

Timeline

Hi there. Im also a May filer here, NO1 May12. I just have a quick question, I'm planning to visit and surprise my fiancé in Cali. My history, i was on F1 visa before from Jan 2014 to oct 2015. And it didn't it expire until i get back to my home country. It got expired or withdrawn in dec 2015 by my school back then to which i didn't get ssn anymore or ead for ojt. Question is, can i still visit him regardless of the visa i got before? Or it will be going to be more difficult to pass thru the immigration officer or the border patrol at the POE once i flew there? I'm planning to visit him this end of sept, we just had a huge fight and think that this might help. Any suggestion or advise is greatly appreciated. 

Timeline
On 9/5/2017 at 2:13 AM, PilgrimUS said:

What I am articulating is,

That you should never put a timeline between you and love or the one you love.

How ever long it takes. Should never be a measure of your l9ve, devotion, or life. 

No harm. No foul.

Just a real. Interjection of this process.

In another thread, I posted the quote "when it happens, it happens" translated.. "how ever long it takes" I got CRUCIFIED for saying it.. There are other things that are far worse to stress over.

Good Luck to the other May(linians)? haha. going forward. Stay positive

Edited by j N j

download.jpgdownload.pngVJ.jpg

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Anna and Bryan said:

Please

Very much interested in this too.

download.jpgdownload.pngVJ.jpg

Timeline
2 hours ago, j N j said:

Very much interested in this too.

We have a facebook group chat for May filers. :) Idk how I add you unless I know your names. hehehehe

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Maria1989 said:

Good morning folks another day down..... one day closer to that NOA2. The 17th marks my 4 months, let it rain.... Hope all is well with everyone !!!!

Gonna 4 mos on the 19th- 125 days. Good luck to us. Noa2 soon. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Joyax30 said:

We have a facebook group chat for May filers. :) Idk how I add you unless I know your names. hehehehe

What is the facebook group? Day124 here if visa journey is right we will be adjudicated between September 15 and 20.cross fingers I really want to be with the man f my life

Timeline
2 hours ago, Anna and Bryan said:

Please

Join our facebook group chat. Filipina here. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Anna and Bryan said:

What is the facebook group? Day124 here if visa journey is right we will be adjudicated between September 15 and 20.cross fingers I really want to be with the man f my life

Just search my facebook and message me so I could add you in May Filers group chat. @ECM @j N j @Amazing_journey 

Screenshot_20170906-204119.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.