1,252 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi everyone! 1st time to post here. Mailed the whole AOS packet (I-130, I-485, I-765, I-693) overnight 4/5/2017. They received it 4/6/2017. They cashed only 2 checks (checks for I-130 & I-485) last 4/28/2017. Still waiting for them to cash the check for I-765 as of today. And no NOA in the mail. This waiting game is killing me.

Good luck to all of us April filers.

4 hours ago, capivzla said:

Good Morning to you all,

We received our Email/Text message yesterday afternoon (7 days after they cashed my husband's check). Our case has been accepted and routed to the Nebraska Service Center. Anyone else with NSC?. I checked on the statistics and right now they are working with October 2016 petitions. So here we go... I guess will be all together on this Journey for sometime so Best of luck Everyone! ;)

Unfortunately our case was routed to NSC too. And they aren't processing October yet, They are currently working on August 2016 petitions.

Maybe in 2 weeks or less they will start with September applications.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Our I-130 arrived in Chicago on 4/25...they cashed our check this morning (4/28) & I just received the text! This is exciting & it's not even a NOA yet haha. Here we go!

4-24-17 I-130 sent to Chicago Lock Box

4-25-17 NOA 1 & sent to TSC

11-15-17 NOA 2

12-26-17 Case sent to Dept. of State

1-08-18 NVC Received case

3-12-18 Case Number Assigned / AOS & IV Fees Paid

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

3-16-18 Uploaded Civil Documents

3-21-18 Uploaded AOS Documents 

3-26-18 Checklist to reupload docs

3-29-18 Finished uploading docs

4-4-18 Case Complete

4-13-18 Received interview email

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

Timeline

I just read the email & it says we're routed to the Texas Service Center...is this considered NOA 1?

11-15-17 NOA 2

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

4-4-18 Case Complete

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

17 minutes ago, truelove29 said:

I just read the email & it says we're routed to the Texas Service Center...is this considered NOA 1?

yes, Congratulations! :D

Timeline
1 minute ago, ASMS said:

yes, Congratulations! :D

Oh yay!! Thanks!!

11-15-17 NOA 2

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

4-4-18 Case Complete

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Checking in : 

Sent I-130 on March 31st to Phoenix Lockbox, Received on April 3rd, 

got my NOA1 in mail on April 18th 

sad news, its transferred to Nebraska Center ......  yeah ,  It's going to be a long wait. 

it will be long, but we can support each other :(

Guys remember to keep us updated with approvals or if your cases are transferred to other SC.

8 hours ago, Pchi said:

Hello! They cashed the check for I-130 and I-485 last Wednesday (4/26/2017). Still waiting for the I-765 check to appear in our account. Am I being paranoid or impatient? 

Just a little impatient, but that's how we are all right now. :D

If they cashed your checks is a good sign. Be paranoid only if for 5/4 you haven't received your notice.

6 hours ago, ASMS said:

If they cashed your checks is a good sign. Be paranoid only if for 5/4 you haven't received your notice.

Thank you for the reply. And that made me feel a lot better. 😉

On Sun Apr 30 2017 at 7:39 AM, ASMS said:

Yay! Received three I-797C in the mail yesterday (05/01/2017). Tho it all states that they received all 3 applications and its all in process, the payment information for I-765 is $0.00

We are still waiting for them to cash that specific check. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
On 28/4/2017 at 1:54 PM, ASMS said:

Unfortunately our case was routed to NSC too. And they aren't processing October yet, They are currently working on August 2016 petitions.

Maybe in 2 weeks or less they will start with September applications.

:o August..?

I noticed that on the USCIS website but says as of February 28th,2017. Probably has moved a little bit more, this is what I saw on the Processing times tab located above...  shows NSC October 8th, 2016. Hopefully I'm understanding correctly .

image1.JPG

On 4/28/2017 at 10:39 AM, Pchi said:

Hi everyone! 1st time to post here. Mailed the whole AOS packet (I-130, I-485, I-765, I-693) overnight 4/5/2017. They received it 4/6/2017. They cashed only 2 checks (checks for I-130 & I-485) last 4/28/2017. Still waiting for them to cash the check for I-765 as of today. And no NOA in the mail. This waiting game is killing me.

Good luck to all of us April filers.

Hi I thought if you're filing I-485 and pay the fees yo don't have to pay for the I-765 ?

47 minutes ago, capivzla said:

:o August..?

I noticed that on the USCIS website but says as of February 28th,2017. Probably has moved a little bit more, this is what I saw on the Processing times tab located above...  shows NSC October 8th, 2016. Hopefully I'm understanding correctly .

image1.JPG

yes, is correct. Usually they are always a little bit ahead of the month they say they are currently processing. But you can still see August filers saying they haven't been processed yet.

However, on September and January topic, some of them already received NOA2.

three things may be causing those cases go ahead:

1. People from Philippines, since most of them get processed faster than the rest (idk why).

2. People entering wrong information in their timelines.

3. Really lucky people. :D

Maybe when January cases start moving forward, we could start seeing April filers moving too.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.