dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2017

933 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 hours ago, TeeA10 said:

Good morning VJ family. Today makes it exactly 2 years since we officially started this journey and filed with USCIS (of course, we had spent weeks and weeks before the filing running gathering docs requested by our lawyers and accountants in preparation for the actual filing).

Its just so frustrating that 2 years on, we are still here, with no interview dates. I just pray for God to give me patience to be able to wait this out in the right frame of mind. Its just so hard not being able to make concrete plans when you know you're moving your entire family in less than 2 months to another country.

Just needed to vent this morning. Ya''ll have a good day and may more CCs roll in!

Yes this is extremely. Hard journey ,, im not waiting 2 years , just right around a year ,. But I live out of country with my wife in Mexico .  Every week and half I drive  1400 mile round trip and check on ny employees ,.  And we won't talk about the financial part trying to live in two different countries  ,, there have been times I was  thinking this sucks but then I have to remind my self that I am one of the lucky one that get to see my wife and daughter ,,, So for all of you that have waited so much time to see you loved one my hat goes off to you ,,  I can only imagine how that feels ,, SO GOOD LUCK TO ALL  I hope seen you will be together 

Edited by Mike vowell

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
19 hours ago, Basal said:

VM someone help me. Tracking dhl package. To Iraq or to Jordan.  It left on 17 April. It's not working with me. 

It's because no file was sent to your embassy on that specific date. I have checked those sent to my embassy on the 17th and it displays the details.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
15 hours ago, Thesmiths2016 said:

My CEAC status says the following:  "Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center."

Do you have to call for the interview date, or is it sent by email?  I think mine is actually being scheduled separately by the embassy as I had an expedite but I'm curious to know what date NVC have booked it for if the above is true.  All I've had from them in email so far is my "checklist" which is actually a "case complete but please take your Assets that you're using instead of income to your interview because we don't check that part" letter.  Basically saying "we're all done with you, its up to the embassy now."

It's just their standard text when in transit . Mine is now ready and it reads like the image below. Communicate with the embassy to see how they handle this types of cases.

IMG_1276.PNG

Edited by tafachua

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello my people,thank God i had my Cr1 immigrant visa interview today,everything was fine when the cool nice guy asked me questions,but i was later given a white paper that says (Pls obtain the documents checked below)the guy checked Affidavit of support+recent tax records.but my wife have two jobs and I think she made more than the $25,225 for household poverty level.I'm confused now what can I do?though the white paper that the interviewer gave to me still have further detail that says that I should go drop off my international passport and copy of the white paper at GSS document collection center DHL.Plot 230 muri okunola st.VI,Lagos,Nigeria.pls help out.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 hours ago, TeeA10 said:

Good morning VJ family. Today makes it exactly 2 years since we officially started this journey and filed with USCIS (of course, we had spent weeks and weeks before the filing running gathering docs requested by our lawyers and accountants in preparation for the actual filing).

Its just so frustrating that 2 years on, we are still here, with no interview dates. I just pray for God to give me patience to be able to wait this out in the right frame of mind. Its just so hard not being able to make concrete plans when you know you're moving your entire family in less than 2 months to another country.

Just needed to vent this morning. Ya''ll have a good day and may more CCs roll in!

It is well with us. One thing I can assure you of is that we'll both rejoice over these cases in a matter of weeks.  

Edited by aduragbemi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Saheed said:

Hello my people,thank God i had my Cr1 immigrant visa interview today,everything was fine when the cool nice guy asked me questions,but i was later given a white paper that says (Pls obtain the documents checked below)the guy checked Affidavit of support+recent tax records.but my wife have two jobs and I think she made more than the $25,225 for household poverty level.I'm confused now what can I do?though the white paper that the interviewer gave to me still have further detail that says that I should go drop off my international passport and copy of the white paper at GSS document collection center DHL.Plot 230 muri okunola st.VI,Lagos,Nigeria.pls help out.

You should have gone to the interview with both document. It looks like you're not going to have any problem however you'll have to contact the embassy for more details on how they want you to present the requested document. Maybe they'll ask you to submit them with your passport at the GSS center. Congratulations on your interview. 

i was working two jobs until a week ago, will i need to update my affidavit form and let the embassy know? i make enough money from my primary job. how should my spouse answer when asked where i work since all my forms include my other job on there. case is complete waiting for interview. 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 minutes ago, aduragbemi said:

You should have gone to the interview with both document. It looks like you're not going to have any problem however you'll have to contact the embassy for more details on how they want you to present the requested document. Maybe they'll ask you to submit them with your passport at the GSS center. Congratulations on your interview. 

Yes they gave me a white paper that says that I should provide affidavits of support and recent income record.I did go with the affidavits of support that she file with 2013,2014 and 2015 she just got her 2016 tax return .so I have told to fill another affidavits of support form today that will have 2014,2015 and 2016 is that right?and that she should also put the money she made from both job in 2016 right?.her second job is part time job how will she be able to show document for the money she made there?are we going to be good with the new affidavits of support

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

I have a question.  So, I have a joint sponsor for my wife's CR1.  Interview will be May 8.  My joint sponsor filed an extension for 2016 taxes. On the P4 from the consulate, they asked for the last taxes filed.  Do you guys think this will be acceptable?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
8 minutes ago, MrGeorge said:

I have a question.  So, I have a joint sponsor for my wife's CR1.  Interview will be May 8.  My joint sponsor filed an extension for 2016 taxes. On the P4 from the consulate, they asked for the last taxes filed.  Do you guys think this will be acceptable?

2016 taxes is good 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
5 hours ago, Saheed said:

Yes they gave me a white paper that says that I should provide affidavits of support and recent income record.I did go with the affidavits of support that she file with 2013,2014 and 2015 she just got her 2016 tax return .so I have told to fill another affidavits of support form today that will have 2014,2015 and 2016 is that right?and that she should also put the money she made from both job in 2016 right?.her second job is part time job how will she be able to show document for the money she made there?are we going to be good with the new affidavits of support

You will need a copy of her signed 1040 form from 2016 (if official tax transcripts are not available) and copy of W2 ( from both jobs) and a new signed i-864 form including the 2016 info. 

Naturalization

N-400 Application Sent: 2024-05-10

N-400 NOA: 2024-05-10

Biometrics Notice: 2024-05-10

Biometrics scheduled: 2024-05-31

LPR through Family 

Service Center :    Texas Service Center
Consulate :    Guayaquil, Ecuador 
I-130 Sent :    2016-10-24
I-130 NOA1 :    2016-10-28
I-130 Approved :    2016-12-13
NVC Received :    2016-12-23
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :    2017-01-12
Pay AOS Bill :    2017-01-12
Send AOS Package :    2017-02-01
Submit DS-261 :    2017-01-12
Receive IV Bill :    2017-01-19
Pay IV Bill :    2017-01-19
Send IV Package :    2017-02-01
Case Completed at NVC :    2017-04-17

Package 4 Email received: 2017-05-03

Interview Date: 2017-06-05
Visa Received : 2017-06-17
US Entry : 2017-06-21

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
18 hours ago, missileman said:

Thanks.  We are at McKay right now.lol

the doctors there are nice!! hope u got you medical report on time!!

N-400 Timeline

2022/03/01: 90 days filing window open

2022/03/20: Filed N-400 online

2022/03/21: Case received, no biometrics required

2022/03/21: Online status change to Case is being Actively Reviewed by USCIS

2022/08/15: Interview was scheduled

2022/09/20: Interview Date

2022/09/20: Citizenship Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.