Private Skylark

Cheating & Deleting VJ Account

72 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So sorry to hear this don't feel embarrassed and at least you found out before u started the visa process.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
was this online or irl?

cheating is cheating Charles!!!!! :rolleyes:

Huh? How do you "cheat" online? :wacko:

Emotional cheating can be just as hurtful to someone as the physical act. Hence the OPs statement of 'dating' as cheating and the telling of love to another.

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just adding on another voice of support..don't be embarrassed, we are all here to lend support as best we can.

Good luck and god bless

Carl

01-21-2013 I-129F Packet Sent

01-22-2013 I-129F Packet Delivery

01-24-2013 NOA1

07-12-2013 USCIS APPROVED!!!! (Email)

-2013 Received NOA2 hardcopy

Christine & Carl

Sample of K-1 Interview Packet to Assemble for Manila Interview: http://www.visajourn...back/?p=6369562

Guide on Preparing for CFO Guidance and Counseling Session in Manila: http://www.visajourn...-ready-for-cfo/

Link to the K-1 Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here

Order your fiancee's CENOMAR and Birth certificates at e-census

Delivery FAQ

Payment FAQ

Online application

Order now and pay right away tomorrow.

was this online or irl?

I can't speak for her in this particular situation but I would assume that they met online...so being that the basis of the relationship started online then having an emotional affair with someone online is just as significant to their relationship as a physical affair might be. Just assuming of course!

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

I am a wife!! Whoa this is weird!

was this online or irl?

The "cybering" that the OP referred to is basically the online version of phone sex. If your wife/husband had phone sex with another person would you consider it cheating? I would guess yes, unless you're extremely open minded and forgiving!

Filed: Timeline
was this online or irl?

I can't speak for her in this particular situation but I would assume that they met online...so being that the basis of the relationship started online then having an emotional affair with someone online is just as significant to their relationship as a physical affair might be. Just assuming of course!

Yes, exactly. Him and I met online. Things have progressed since last night and I he has spent all night apologising, crying, apologising more, telling me he didn't know why he did it. That it didn't mean anything. He hasn't tried to justify it (which is good) and has promised me the world if I give him a second chance.

I honestly don't know what to do....

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

He has a lot of proving to do. Give yourself time. If he did it once, do you think he would do it again?Are you willing to forgive him? If it were me, I would lay low, pay very close attention and know if you give him enough rope, he will hang himself.

Truthfully, I am very sad to hear of this happening to you. (F)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
I've told him we're over, but that, if he wants me, he has a whole world of stuff to prove to me.

Some people get addicted to the "rush" of a new relationship, and "falling in love", They use the internet to meet people of the oppisite sex and satisfy that need. It is easy and accesible. Since he met you that way, it is quite possible he is addicted to this. Think of it like a drug addiction.

Have him seek help. If he agrees, why not give him a second chance? It seems he loves you.

K1 Visa Process long ago and far away...

02/09/06 - NOA1 date

12/17/06 - Married!

AOS Process a fading memory...

01/31/07 - Mailed AOS/EAD package for Olga and Anya

06/01/07 - Green card arrived in mail

Removing Conditions

03/02/09 - Mailed I-751 package (CSC)

03/06/09 - Check cashed

03/10/09 - Recieved Olga's NOA1

03/28/09 - Olga did biometrics

05/11/09 - Anya recieved NOA1 (took a call to USCIS to take care of it, oddly, they were helpful)

Filed: Timeline

He has promised to return to therapy. He used to go a year ago, but stopped because he hates it, but he has promised it's one of the things he will do for me. He suffers from bi-polar disorder and has even promised to go on meds again if it means that I would give him another go. As I said above, I've given him a time line of a month to get his act together and to prove to me that he is sorry, that he can be trusted, that he wants me and ONLY me.

Yes, exactly. Him and I met online. Things have progressed since last night and I he has spent all night apologising, crying, apologising more, telling me he didn't know why he did it. That it didn't mean anything. He hasn't tried to justify it (which is good) and has promised me the world if I give him a second chance.

I honestly don't know what to do....

Dump his ####### and move on. Honestly, this sort of teenage angst problem is not the solid foundation of a marriage. It would be different if you were just considering moving into his flat, but we're talking about you moving from your home country to marry this person, which should be *forever*. From your profile I see that you're 19 years old. My advice, live your life for a bit before settling down. You'll thank me for it 10 years down the line.

Edited by Dr_LHA

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Suffering from Bi-Polar is no excuse for cheating. I have it, and yet at the same time I know there is no excuse or exception to do such a thing. It is just plain old common sense and nothing to do with messed up brain chemistry. What good are the meds going to do? Subdue him into a coma like state so that he can't access a computer? If this were so, a lot of people would be on medication to help cleanse them of their cheating ways. I will say that talk therapy is great, and yes, he needs it.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

I think PrivateSkylark needs to think about the consequences of having to deal with her fiance's shite without any support system around her. If she moves to the USA to be with him, she's going to be thousands of miles away from her parents and friends. Dealing with a partner with a mental illness, who is immature and clearly has issues understanding right from wrong (you don't cheat in a relationship, its wrong) is going to be hard if she had all her current support structure around her.

Moving to a foriegn country is a huge life change, you shouldn't be faced with anything but a perfect loving happy relationship when you get there, because believe me, there's going to be stress due to the move even if your future husband is the most perfect person in the world. You don't need additional problems.

Edited by Dr_LHA

Filed: Other Timeline

zackly.

This may sound heartless, but I'd run screaming in the opposite direction. Now.

I'm sorry this has happened to you. I do know how difficult it is to deal with bi-polar disorder. If he's already shunned treatment and medications, then he may well do so after another short round.

divorced - April 2010 moved back to Ontario May 2010 and surrendered green card

PLEASE DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME OR EMAIL ME. I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT CURRENT US IMMIGRATION PROCEDURES!!!!!