tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

Nebraska Service center is STILL on December? They're really letting us down.. I don't know why they can't just transfer some of our cases to other service centers instead of being months behind, I'm slowly getting impatient here! Hope we hear some good news soon. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Ok everyone ,, just received my NOA2 8/21/2017

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

POTOMAC CENTER

PD 3/24/2017

NOA1 3/28/2017

EVEN THOUGH TODAY IS 25TH, LOOKS AS THOUGH, MAIL IS BEHIND

** ON USCIS WEBSITE IT DOESN'T SHOW YET, BUT MAIL CAME FIRST

BLESSINGS TO US ALL -- on our journey!

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Queeniam1963 said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

POTOMAC CENTER

PD 3/24/2017

NOA1 3/28/2017

Congrats!!! How exciting!!!!!

Yet, it's funny how a lot of us Nebraska people have PD's before yours and still waiting and waiting and waaaaaaaiting!!

Good luck with what's coming up.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, aindian310 said:

That is great, Congratulations!!

If you can make timeline and update it on VJ that would be great, as it will create more accurate predictions for other filers.

Okay i would find a way around that. Just received the mail from Nvc, they received the case.

3 minutes ago, Staa said:

Okay i would find a way around that. Just received the mail from Nvc, they received the case.

Did you mean NVC or USCIS?  USCIS sends the notice that the file is on the way to the Dept. of State. Just curious which, as it usually takes two weeks before the NVC assigns a case number.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 hours ago, BrendaClements said:

Nebraska Service center is STILL on December? They're really letting us down.. I don't know why they can't just transfer some of our cases to other service centers instead of being months behind, I'm slowly getting impatient here! Hope we hear some good news soon. :)

I feel your pain. The longer it takes, the harder it gets. My husband is unemployed and I'm carrying all the weight. Nebraska sucks and it just isn't fair. Our NOA1 date is March 3. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

ZK3Nyrv.png

Mar-15-2017 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

Mar-21-2017 - NOA1 Priority date & Case assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Dec-15-2017 - NOA2 I-130 approved

Jan-08-2018 -  NVC received

Jan-17-2018 - Received DS-261 AOS bill

Jan-17-2018 - Paid DS-261 AOS bill & submit 

Jan-26-2018 - Received IV bill

Jan-27-2018 - Paid IV bill

Feb-10-2018 - Send IV package

Feb-13-2018 - Scan Date

Feb-27-2018 - NVC Case Complete

Mar-17-2018   Receive interview date for April, St Patrick's Day good day to be Irish

Apr-17-2018    Interview at Dublin Embassy 

Apr-17-2018    Interview completed now in AP pending submitting other paperwork

Apr-25-2018    Additional information provided as requested 

May-09-2018   Visa approved, CEAC status changed to "Issued"

May-11-2018   Passport returned along with envelope for border control. 

Sep-18-2018    Entry through US Precleance Dublin, no problems at all.

Aug-27-2021   N400 for citizenship based on 3 year rule filed electronically

Aug-27-2021   NOA1 application received

Oct-02-2021    Notification of biometrics date

Oct-26-2021    Biometrics 

Jul-27-2022     Interview Raleigh NC, passed and same day oath

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Queeniam1963 said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

POTOMAC CENTER

PD 3/24/2017

NOA1 3/28/2017

Great! Congratulations :)

5 hours ago, Staa said:

Texas service centre

March Filer

Noa2 received last week. This is just to encourage everyone waiting

That is awesome! Congrats...

Timeline
5 hours ago, WCH said:

Yet, it's funny how a lot of us Nebraska people have PD's before yours and still waiting and waiting and waaaaaaaiting!!

Good luck with what's comyes ing up.

Yes I see , Nebraska seems behind, trust me ,you will receive it at the day you think it's not coming, just watch your mail, my mail came b4 they posted on website (case check status) I'm praying 4 everyone, waiting is unbearable ! Blessings to you! Soon it will come! Watch 4 mail Remember!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
7 hours ago, WCH said:

Good luck with what's coming up.

Congrats!!! Potomac rocks!!!! Nebraska reallllllllly is too slow!!!!!

Timeline
2 hours ago, Jujubsweet said:

Nebraska I called today and all they will say is November 2016 cases are processing!

Personally, I don't think it will take until December 2017, your filing date was very close to mine!! Be advised -- watch your mailbox; for letter of approval, USCIS sent my NOA2, in mail first, it's not posted on my case status ( yet)!!! Hoping you'll receive Approval very very soon!

Timeline
4 hours ago, Jujubsweet said:

Nebraska I called today and all they will say is November 2016 cases are processing!

According to some of the timelines on here, Texas and Potomac are approving March filers, Although Nebraska shows that it's ahead of Texas on USCIS website. When I called, i was told that I am within the process time frame and to start thinking about sending in inquiry in 4 to 5 months if I don't hear anything by then...This, doesn't add up as 4 to 5 months from now would put me in

9 -10 months period to get NOA2. I pray that is not true, as 5.5 months already killed me!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.