tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
9 minutes ago, RamStu said:

Yes it's on your profile. If you look under my VJ username you should see "Timeline" under the Mexican flag. You can see information of what petitions and waivers a user has applied for and when they were approved. 

ok thank you so much !

On 26-7-2017 at 9:04 PM, DiamondEyes490 said:

They're onto late January now, and someone on here with a PD of Feb 8th got an RFE today. We are getting there...

Is it okay if I ask for an update DiamondEyes490?

so ready for good news😇

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
33 minutes ago, M&B said:

so ready for good news😇

Are you referring to Potomac? I thought they were already through with February filers and now in March.. I do follow up on igor's list here in visa journey. All have been hearing since are March filers either approved of given Rfe.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
4 hours ago, lousiaC said:

did any one got approved from potomac ? mine is 06 mar and still no update :(

last I've seen from people's timelines it has ranged anywhere from 8th-13th. Yours just might be taking a bit longer. 

Timeline

I'm worried about the evidence of marriage since my husband and I got married in February. We don't have any property or joint bank accounts together because I'm not sure how you do that with someone from a different country. However we met on an online game and the game company actually flew both of us out to test the game they wrote an article on us and wrote letters of support so I hope it is enough. 

58 minutes ago, Jenkurai said:

I'm worried about the evidence of marriage since my husband and I got married in February. We don't have any property or joint bank accounts together because I'm not sure how you do that with someone from a different country. However we met on an online game and the game company actually flew both of us out to test the game they wrote an article on us and wrote letters of support so I hope it is enough. 

we didnt have any joint property either. But i guess wedding pics, affidavit from friends n family , marriage certificate will work. best of luck (y) :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jenkurai said:

last I've seen from people's timelines it has ranged anywhere from 8th-13th. Yours just might be taking a bit longer. 

Always check the mail as well because I've talked to people who got the letter in the mail before it changes online!

29 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

we didnt have any joint property either. But i guess wedding pics, affidavit from friends n family , marriage certificate will work. best of luck (y) :)

1 hour ago, Jenkurai said:

Do you and your husband send/receive money transfers such as Western Union or Xoom?  That evidences financial commingling of assets without being in the same country.

6 hours ago, lousiaC said:

did any one got approved from potomac ? mine is 06 mar and still no update :(

No, but I'm 3/27.  Seems you're on deck as the trend is 4.75 - 5.25 months, give/take.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, rmpiedra said:

Do you and your husband send/receive money transfers such as Western Union or Xoom?  That evidences financial commingling of assets without being in the same country.

We use Paypal he send me money to help pay for our apartment

1 minute ago, Jenkurai said:

We use Paypal he send me money to help pay for our apartment

Print out the receipts. I presume they have his name as the sender.  The more he sends (or the higher the dollars) he sends, gives greater credence to marriage validity then affidavits from the 3 or 4 people you "want" telling USCIS the marriage is authentic.   I print everything out from money movements to stupid stuff like call logs and if I top off my wife's phone.  Taken as a whole, an officer sees a recurring pattern both of communication as well as financial commingling.  I'd gather it in case you are asked for more.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Cuba
Timeline
4 hours ago, M&B said:

so ready for good news😇

Nothing yet. They seem to be heavily into the first half of February, so I'm hoping just a few more weeks since my PD is March 3rd :)

Lots of people aren't getting updated online, so I'm checking my mail everyday!

CR-1 Visa

Service Center: Texas

Consulate: Cuba  Colombia. Thanks, Trump!

Marriage: 12/31/2016

I-130 Sent: 3/2/2017

I-130 NOA1: 3/8/2017

USCIS Approval Date: 8/29/17

NOA2 hardcopy received: 9/5/2017

NOA2 issued date: 8/26/2017

Notice from USCIS Sent to NVC: 9/11/2017

NVC Received: 9/21/2017

Case Number and Invoice Number Available: 9/22/2017

Welcome Letter: 9/27/17

Received Invoices for AOS and IV and Paid Both (No DS-261 as I have a lawyer): 9/27/2017 

DS-260 Unlocked: 9/29/2017

DS-260 Submitted: 10/5/17

IV & AOS Packages Mailed: 10/5/17

Packages Physically Arrived at NVC10/10/17

Scan Date: 10/11/17

Case Complete: 11/20/17

Case Complete Email: 11/28/17

Interview Date Received: 1/31/18

Interview: 3/27/18- Approved!

POE: 4/5/18, LAX

SSN Card Received: 4/16/18

2-Year Green Card Received: 4/21/18

ROC

Package Sent: 1/13/20

NOA1 (MSC): 1/16/20

Biometrics Notice: 1/31/20

Biometrics Appt: 2/12/20 (walked in early 2/6)

Interview Ready to Be Scheduled: 10/21/20

Interview Scheduled: 5/12/21

Interview Date: 6/17/21 - Approved!

New Card is Being Produced: 6/17/21

Card Was Mailed to You: 6/21/21

Case Was Approved: 6/22/21

Card Was Picked Up by USPS: 6/23/21

Card in Hand: 6/24/21

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
18 hours ago, Nakia1love said:

I'm considering getting he and his son tourist visas but don't know where to start. We are 5 1/2 months into our process. Does anyone have experience with this and can point me in the right direction?

Hi at the beginning I tried whit a tourist visa and was denied because I'm married to a US citizen.. they told me that I need it to apply for a K3 Visa but I'm just going to wait for the ir1/cr1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
3 minutes ago, kareng5 said:

Hi at the beginning I tried whit a tourist visa and was denied because I'm married to a US citizen.. they told me that I need it to apply for a K3 Visa but I'm just going to wait for the ir1/cr1

Yes, the chances of getting a tourist visa when you already have a pending IR1/CR1 are minimal. They will see you have a pending IV case and scrutinize you more because you've already expressed intent to move to the US. Worse, they can flag you for potential fraud in your IV case too if they feel you are trying to circumvent the system. 

So really, it is better to just wait.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.