62 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

Almost 10 months for you  I will never give another interview in us embassy islamabad I will transfer my case to another country best of luck bro 

i dont know why they taking longer on AP. it sued to be clear within 3 months. even you transfer the case to another county you still need to get that country visa when traveling from Pakistan

4 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

i dont know why they taking longer on AP. it sued to be clear within 3 months. even you transfer the case to another county you still need to get that country visa when traveling from Pakistan

I know it's easy to immigrate to qatar now a days me and my wife will stay there for couple of months then we both go to us embassy in qatar when I have interview 

On 9/27/2017 at 2:09 AM, Sparrow said:

Offcourse bro best of luck They put me in administrative processing like 8 to 9 months and then they returned to uscis they ask me for untranslated marriage certificate scan copy via email while i was in AP and I send them I send them every information still they don't believe us now waiting to be reaffirmed then I am moving my case to another country us embassy islamabad is very hard their mindsets like pakistani culture they don't believe  pakistani man can't marry to American woman it's our life one of consular officer told me to leave my wife and married to pakistani girl what the hell he was trying to be my father but he can't get his way one consular officer threat me that he take me to another room where he can find out they probably thinking I am lying but I was not lying to them they were not professional at all very mean and rude now our hopes on USCIS hope they will send us reaffirmed letter not intent to deny 

what? could you please tell me the whole story of your interview what they asked you and what they told you?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 9/27/2017 at 5:48 PM, Sparrow said:

Almost 10 months for you  I will never give another interview in us embassy islamabad I will transfer my case to another country best of luck bro 

Do u have cr1 visa? And why they put your case under administrative processing? And why they return ur case to ucsic

23 hours ago, aadi0014 said:

what? could you please tell me the whole story of your interview what they asked you and what they told you?

Read my post on refused then you will see why they refused my case but they put me in hell and I will never ever forget after putting us in a long process then in the end they refused us and send our case back to uscis for recommendations for cancellation or revocation petition to uscis this is not fair to us everyday is bad day for me and my wife we cry for eachother everyday I hope they know the pain of being a part from loves one 

19 hours ago, Yousrariad said:

Do u have cr1 visa? And why they put your case under administrative processing? And why they return ur case to ucsic

Yes I have cr1 visa and they give me 221G White forum for more evidence like chat history letters between me and my wife and emails between me and my wife then they called me to send them untranslated marriage certificate scan copy via email and after 8 months later they refused our case then next day they returned to uscis 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
15 hours ago, Sparrow said:

Yes I have cr1 visa and they give me 221G White forum for more evidence like chat history letters between me and my wife and emails between me and my wife then they called me to send them untranslated marriage certificate scan copy via email and after 8 months later they refused our case then next day they returned to uscis 

That's frustrating! Sorry to hear that! Hopefully you will reunited soon! Did you send them all thet documents that you were asked to submit? And what do u think the reason why they sent you case back to uscis 

• 4 months later...
On 01/10/2017 at 4:01 PM, Yousrariad said:

That's frustrating! Sorry to hear that! Hopefully you will reunited soon! Did you send them all thet documents that you were asked to submit? And what do u think the reason why they sent you case back to uscis 

Yes I did send everything and they didn't give me any reason of denial everytime I make inqury they told me our record indicate that we send your case to uscis for recommendations for cancellation or revocation petition to uscis and now you can make inqury to uscis for further information and I am so stress out

• 1 month later...
On 3/11/2017 at 11:37 PM, Sparrow said:

I know it is tiny thing but if someone waiting for you there axinously that is hard time anyway they give me  221 G white paper and while they are interview they ask me to send them chat history  they ask for 2 documents Letters between me and my spouse and emails between me and my spouse and after they recieved then few days later they call me and they ask for untranslated marriage certificate scan copy to send them via email now my case is updating like I told you 

What abt uuu.. Have u got visa

6 minutes ago, Shazyyo said:

What abt uuu.. Have u got visa

No I am still waiting for the uscis decision my case was refused and returned to nvc for revocation but uscis is reviews my case and today it's going to be 9 months that they got my case and still we are waiting for their decision. Few months ago our senator findout that our case at supervisory review and there is no priority dates for return cases and they have high volume of return cases so I don't know when we will get the decision.how about you?

Edited by Sparrow

37 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

No I am still waiting for the uscis decision my case was refused and returned to nvc for revocation but uscis is reviews my case and today it's going to be 9 months that they got my case and still we are waiting for their decision. Few months ago our senator findout that our case at supervisory review and there is no priority dates for return cases and they have high volume of return cases so I don't know when we will get the decision.how about you?

Whats your visa category? Did embassy inform you before sending your case to UScis? What is the reason for this act? Why did they send it back to Uscis? Nd when was your interview? It's been 7 months since my interview. My category is I-730 follow to join

5 hours ago, Shazyyo said:

Whats your visa category? Did embassy inform you before sending your case to UScis? What is the reason for this act? Why did they send it back to Uscis? Nd when was your interview? It's been 7 months since my interview. My category is I-730 follow to join

I130 no I findout when I check my visa status I don't know why they returned to uscis 23 September 2016 I don't know about your visa category 

8 hours ago, Sparrow said:

I130 no I findout when I check my visa status I don't know why they returned to uscis 23 September 2016 I don't know about your visa category 

Oh okay.. My mother is in USA and she is a principal asylee and filed my petition.. I was under 21 year age when she filed my petition. I havr not met her since 5 years. Do u have your mother or father in USa? I know abt ur category.

8 hours ago, Shazyyo said:

Oh okay.. My mother is in USA and she is a principal asylee and filed my petition.. I was under 21 year age when she filed my petition. I havr not met her since 5 years. Do u have your mother or father in USa? I know abt ur category.

Oh woow i can't believe this you havnt meet with your mother in 5 years and No my wife is American and she filed for me.the reason maybe they are thinking about my relationship with my wife we havnt meet after our marriage and it's going to be 3 years we havnt seen eachother.consular officer keep asking me why not your wife meet with your family and blah blah so she is coming to meet with my family and spend time with me.this process can't break us apart me and my wife in love and we will fight for our rights until the end.best of luck to you.don't worry you will be fine it's takes time for security clearance I don't know why they are doing this to you female can't get that long administrative processing but you will get visa.if your background check is clear.keep us in your prayers I will pray for you too INSHALLAH 

6 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

Oh woow i can't believe this you havnt meet with your mother in 5 years and No my wife is American and she filed for me.the reason maybe they are thinking about my relationship with my wife we havnt meet after our marriage and it's going to be 3 years we havnt seen eachother.consular officer keep asking me why not your wife meet with your family and blah blah so she is coming to meet with my family and spend time with me.this process can't break us apart me and my wife in love and we will fight for our rights until the end.best of luck to you.don't worry you will be fine it's takes time for security clearance I don't know why they are doing this to you female can't get that long administrative processing but you will get visa.if your background check is clear.keep us in your prayers I will pray for you too INSHALLAH 

Yess.. I am dying to meet her.. Praying day and night.. Allah knows what will happen.. Oh.. You stay hopeful InshaAllah u will get your visa soon.. Thanks for the wishes 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.