62 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, desilove77 said:

My Fiancé is from Afghanistan.  His interview was February 2017. They then handed him a (221g) for medical documents and AP! A couple days later the consular officer emailed me to ask for a phone interview regarding my Fiancé.  After we spoke she told I would hear from Embassy 2-3 weeks. It's been over 6 weeks and I emailed embassy and told me it's in AP and we must wait. I hate this! I miss my Fiancé so much! I hope u get ur visa soon. U have been waiting so long!

Well I am sorry that your facing this hard time I know my wife everyday cry for me and I cry for her too but we can't do anything i can feel your pain it's so hard I haven't seen my wife 2 years now in person we just talk on video and messages she wants to visit me in pakistan but I don't give her permission because in pakistan we are not safe here I don't want to put her life in danger so we are waiting for embassy response I am sorry to say but maybe your fiance case going to take long because it's depend on country I am from pakistan and they are taking that long and your fiance is from Afghanistan I hope things turn into good way best of luck keep update me about your case did your fiance case updating or not what is the status administrative processing or ready for interview? 

Edited by Sparrow

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sparrow said:

Well I am sorry that your facing this hard time I know my wife everyday cry for me and I cry for her too but we can't do anything i can feel your pain it's so hard I haven't seen my wife 2 years now in person we just talk on video and messages she wants to visit me in pakistan but I don't give her permission because in pakistan we are not safe here I don't want to put her life in danger so we are waiting for embassy response I am sorry to say but maybe your fiance case going to take long because it's depend on country I am from pakistan and they are taking that long and your fiance is from Afghanistan I hope things turn into good way best of luck keep update me about your case did your fiance case updating or not what is the status administrative processing or ready for interview? 

The case status says administrative processing since his interview.  It updated 3-4 times after that in March and still is AP.  That's so sad 2 yrs! Thank god we have the technology we do now.. my Fiancé won't let me visit him in Kabul also😢 it's too dangerous he says. I will keep u in my prayers that u get visa soon🙏 I just wish they wouldn't make ppl wait from countries like urs and my Fiancé this long. It's not fair to do that to people. Please u also keep me updated.

1 hour ago, desilove77 said:

The case status says administrative processing since his interview.  It updated 3-4 times after that in March and still is AP.  That's so sad 2 yrs! Thank god we have the technology we do now.. my Fiancé won't let me visit him in Kabul also😢 it's too dangerous he says. I will keep u in my prayers that u get visa soon🙏 I just wish they wouldn't make ppl wait from countries like urs and my Fiancé this long. It's not fair to do that to people. Please u also keep me updated.

Thanks I will pray for you too sister InshAllah administrative processing is better I saw most cases went administrative processing then issued so your near keep praying for us too 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
14 hours ago, Sparrow said:

Thanks I will pray for you too sister InshAllah administrative processing is better I saw most cases went administrative processing then issued so your near keep praying for us too 

I will definitely keep u and ur wife in my prayers! I hope we both get to see out partners soon🙏

1 hour ago, desilove77 said:

I will definitely keep u and ur wife in my prayers! I hope we both get to see out partners soon🙏

InshAllah 

• 5 months later...

Any updates on cases? I had my interview on 15 August 2017 and he gave me white 221(g) slip with no documents required it's just ticked some information needed section on same day I received an email asking for my family names and DOB my contact number from last 5 years my professional history my visits outside Pakistan my case updated 6 to 7 times already last was 18 September but a I'll shows AP anyone with the same experience kindly share your experience that's really frustrating :(

23 hours ago, aadi0014 said:

Any updates on cases? I had my interview on 15 August 2017 and he gave me white 221(g) slip with no documents required it's just ticked some information needed section on same day I received an email asking for my family names and DOB my contact number from last 5 years my professional history my visits outside Pakistan my case updated 6 to 7 times already last was 18 September but a I'll shows AP anyone with the same experience kindly share your experience that's really frustrating :(

This is coz of trump administration they havnt ask me like this but they ask me for documents 221G White forum and they returned my case its been 5 months ago I havnt hear anything from uscis 

On 9/23/2017 at 4:22 PM, Sparrow said:

This is coz of trump administration they havnt ask me like this but they ask me for documents 221G White forum and they returned my case its been 5 months ago I havnt hear anything from uscis 

did they told you that they are returning your case to uscis I mean how did you know about that they've returned your case?

8 hours ago, aadi0014 said:

did they told you that they are returning your case to uscis I mean how did you know about that they've returned your case?

Yes when I check my status on ceac website it's says Returned to NVC and when I make inqury to us embassy they told me in email that they returned to uscis for recommendations for cancellation or revocation petition to uscis and uscis website says they send our case for review now we are waiting for the letter from uscis its waiting game I hope this horrible process finish and we will be together with our loves one 

3 hours ago, Sparrow said:

Yes when I check my status on ceac website it's says Returned to NVC and when I make inqury to us embassy they told me in email that they returned to uscis for recommendations for cancellation or revocation petition to uscis and uscis website says they send our case for review now we are waiting for the letter from uscis its waiting game I hope this horrible process finish and we will be together with our loves one 

oh feel sorry for you mate but these days 221g is normal in my case they did't asked me any documents they just gave me a ticked white 221g letter marked with some information needed and very same day I received an email in which they asked me about my siblings, my previous jobs, my prevous addresses and contact number even I provided them my police certificate from my home country and from UK because I've living there for around 5 years they took my passport and copied my documents and second day I replied that email and from that time the update date has been changed 8 times last was on 18 september. 

21 hours ago, aadi0014 said:

oh feel sorry for you mate but these days 221g is normal in my case they did't asked me any documents they just gave me a ticked white 221g letter marked with some information needed and very same day I received an email in which they asked me about my siblings, my previous jobs, my prevous addresses and contact number even I provided them my police certificate from my home country and from UK because I've living there for around 5 years they took my passport and copied my documents and second day I replied that email and from that time the update date has been changed 8 times last was on 18 september. 

If your in administrative processing then don't need to worry about this status I saw many cases who got issued but scared from ready for interview status that's status is not good at all best of luck now we are waiting for reaffirmed from uscis but they are reviewing our case keep me in your prayers bro best of luck bro 

1 hour ago, Sparrow said:

If your in administrative processing then don't need to worry about this status I saw many cases who got issued but scared from ready for interview status that's status is not good at all best of luck now we are waiting for reaffirmed from uscis but they are reviewing our case keep me in your prayers bro best of luck bro 

Insha Allah I'm keeping you in my prayers keep me in yours though hope it will issued soon but it's really frustrating. 

5 hours ago, aadi0014 said:

Insha Allah I'm keeping you in my prayers keep me in yours though hope it will issued soon but it's really frustrating. 

Offcourse bro best of luck They put me in administrative processing like 8 to 9 months and then they returned to uscis they ask me for untranslated marriage certificate scan copy via email while i was in AP and I send them I send them every information still they don't believe us now waiting to be reaffirmed then I am moving my case to another country us embassy islamabad is very hard their mindsets like pakistani culture they don't believe  pakistani man can't marry to American woman it's our life one of consular officer told me to leave my wife and married to pakistani girl what the hell he was trying to be my father but he can't get his way one consular officer threat me that he take me to another room where he can find out they probably thinking I am lying but I was not lying to them they were not professional at all very mean and rude now our hopes on USCIS hope they will send us reaffirmed letter not intent to deny 

Edited by Sparrow
Correction

23 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

still under AP.:cry:. last update was Sep 22. interview was done june 14

Almost 10 months for you  I will never give another interview in us embassy islamabad I will transfer my case to another country best of luck bro 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.