bob+senga

AOS sent end October still no EAD or AP, MSC case numbers

6 posts in this topic

I sent of AOS paperwork and was notified that they had my papers end October. I had a RFE for more  evidence to pack up Husbands self employment history/ earnings. they recieved this mid December. We still dont have AP or EAD was hoping to get daughters SSN for taxes soon. We are under MSC case  numbers does this have a bearing o ot are they just slow. Its not that we are desperate for me to work, Husband has liked having me around during the day, making coffee and lunch and shopping of course. we were just hoping it would be through soon so we can go to Niagra Falls next month as we will be up that way visiting.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

They're just slow.  

Call USCIS or go online and put in a service request.  They'll likely respond by email saying your case is under review and you'll receive a decision or notice of other action shortly, but in the event something is misplaced, it couldn't hurt to check in to make sure your response to the rfe was reviewed upon receipt. 

thanks they're juts slow then. i did put in  a request and they told me my case reverts back to zero as if just recieved new.  I have had biometrics done already end of November. I was just hoping the EAD and AP wouldn't revert to zero, as if new. By there calculations it will take me 150 days then whatever extra  for greencard.

It was a RFE but ive already put in a request mid january to b e told its withinn their timer limits. I did however get notified on 2/24/17 to say that my new card was being produced.  When i read the notes it looks like it was a result of my service request. Who knows but its on its way so im happy. I think they are just slow at the moment. Thanks for the advice though.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.