Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited


About bob+senga

  • Rank
  • Member # 194763
  • Location Bryan, OH, USA

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    Removing Conditions (pending)
  • Place benefits filed at
    Nebraska Service Center
  • Country

Recent Profile Visitors

2,214 profile views
  1. I was naturalized after arriving on K visa, marrying, adjusting status. I applied on three year rule as had just received ten year green cards. we just received a letter from USCIS asking that my daughter fill out form i-90 as she needs a new permanent residence card, as she had already gained permanent residence when my I-751 aplication was approved.. They said she did not need to file this form- but she was on my form as its ask for her to file with the paren as she arrived with me on k visas. I've to fill in I-90and use the reason my card was filled with incorrect information because oh DHS error. They wll then arrange biometrics for my daughter. As it is im applying for a passport for my daughter once i receive the death certificate for her father as she is under 16. My husband says ignore it but not sue what to do he thinks its just an error
  • Create New...