Issajar

Changed from AP to ready then to AP again [merged threads]

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

My interview for k1 visa it was in 8th of Jan in Jordan 

I got approved and they told me that they will send the passport in 5 working days 

At 11 of Jan I checked in ceac it gave me that you case undergoing adminstrative processing and in 15th of Jan I got my passport back with ten questions to answer them and send it by email. 

In 25 of Jan I got calling from the embassy to send my passport for them to send the visa. And in ceac still AP 

So I sent it 

And in 1st of Fab ceac changed to ready 

And in 5th of Feb ceac came back to AP 

First AP was immigrant 

Second AP non immigrant

I'm so worried

I don't know what I should do 

My finance sent to them email to see what's going on and I sent email for them because I didn't get my passport yet 

I don't know how long that will take :(

Today it was last updated 7th of Feb but nothing changed 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline

The AP-Ready-SP you describe is absolutely normal, all cases go through it before the visa is issued. It's a good thing that it has changed to non-immigrant. Your visa (like the embassy told you) should be issued soon.

Curious though, what was the questions you had to answer?

Edited by A'n'L

If it isn't difficult, it isn't worth it.

K1 process

9/24/15: I129f sent

9/30/15: NOA1

11/2/15: NOA2

Delayed processing due to work

3/15/16: Medical

4/28/16: Interview (approved)

Delayed entry due to work

8/12/16: POE Detroit

9/4/16: Wedding!

AOS process:

9/9/16: I485/I131/I765 sent

9/14/16: Received 3xNOAs by text/e-mail (day 2)

9/14-18/16: Received 3xpaper NOAs 

9/23/16: Received biometrics appointment letter (day 11)

10/3/16: Biometrics appointment (day 19)

11/4/16: EAD+AP approved (day 53)

11/16/16: EAD status changed to card shipped (day 65)

11/17/16: EAD/AP combo card received (day 66)

12/30/16: Notice of interview scheduled (day 109)

2/1/17: AOS interview (day 142) - APPROVED

2/8/17: GC received (day 150)

ROC process:

11/3/2018: ROC window opens

Timeline
Just now, A'n'L said:

The AP-Ready-SP you describe is absolutely normal, all cases go through it before Ethernet visa is issued. It's a good thing that it has changed to non-immigrant. Your visa (like the embassy told you) should be issued soon.

I hope so 

Because I am really tired from all this stuff

Thank you

Timeline
Just now, LionessDeon said:

That is the process. (AP--Ready--AP--Issued) The next step is issued.  You're almost there!

Actually I'm worried because today the date changed from 5th of Feb to 7th of Feb 

But nothing changed at all just the date I don't know what this mean 

Timeline
Just now, LionessDeon said:

That's good.  They are working on it.  Sometimes the date is the only thing that updates.  I bet you will see issued soon!

I hope everything be okay tomorrow because that making me crazy 

And thank you for supporting

Timeline

Hi everybody here 

I know that it looks close to get issued 

We got first AP at 11 of Jan 

Then we got ready at 1st of Feb

And it changed from immigrant to non immigrant and the case creation date changed 

The we got AP at 5th of Feb

At 7th of Feb status updated changed from 5th of Feb to 7th of Feb

At 8th of Feb changed again from  7th to 8th 

And my fiance got answer from the embassy for the email that he sent to the embassy in 5th of Feb and here is the email 

Thank you for your email. 

The passport was requested after the first review was received, in case the visa could be issued at that time. We cannot know until the day the case is accessed to process the visa, whether or not an additional review is required. An additional update was required and have been submitted to the Department of State based on reviews of the passport. We now await the Department's decision. The process can be frustrating, but we will continue to monitor the case and look forward to processing it to conclusion. 

Respectfully, 
Immigrant Visa Officer

For other people from second AP to the issued to change so fast next day or two days 

But we didn't get anything yet 

So I'm so worried 

Does anybody get same thing ? 

And thank you all 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Definately sounds like you're nearing "Issued" status.  Exactly how long the AP can last though varies. Not sure if a specific time line can be given but again sounds like you're nearing the finish line.

08/15/2014 : Met Online

06/30/2016 : I-129F Packet Sent

11/08/2016 : Interview - APPROVED!

11/23/2016 : POE - Dallas, Texas

From sending of I-129F petiton to POE - 146 days.

02/03/2017 - Married 

02/24/2017 - AOS packet sent

06/01/2017 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received in mail

12/06/2017 - I-485 Approved

12/14/2017 - Green Card Received in mail - No Interview

brickleberry GIF they see me rolling college football GIF by ESPN  

Timeline
Just now, Ben&Zian said:

Definately sounds like you're nearing "Issued" status.  Exactly how long the AP can last though varies. Not sure if a specific time line can be given but again sounds like you're nearing the finish line.

Yes but I'm in second AP from 3 days 

And the case date just change everyday and other things not change 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Issajar said:

Yes but I'm in second AP from 3 days 

And the case date just change everyday and other things not change 

As I stated yesterday, the date changes means they are working on it.  Each consulate's process can be a bit different.  Some take longer than others.  Try to be patient and take your mind off of it.  Are you getting packed up and ready to go?  Any last minute things you need to finish up?

Timeline
7 minutes ago, LionessDeon said:

As I stated yesterday, the date changes means they are working on it.  Each consulate's process can be a bit different.  Some take longer than others.  Try to be patient and take your mind off of it.  Are you getting packed up and ready to go?  Any last minute things you need to finish up?

Actually I left my work after I got approved and I started preparing myself :(

Remain many things to do. It I don't want to do it until I got the visa 

• TBoneTX changed the title to Changed from AP to ready then to AP again [merged threads]
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Three nearly identical threads have been merged and are moved from the IMBRA subforum to the K-1 Case Progress subforum.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline
13 minutes ago, TBoneTX said:

Three nearly identical threads have been merged and are moved from the IMBRA subforum to the K-1 Case Progress subforum.

Thank you I got my visa in Sunday

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.