Derwood

I-751 February 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,898 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Jordan
Timeline

Does any one including you shell actually think uscis will care about backlog and waiting times when implementing an executive order, besides why dont we assume that they can make solutions for that, am still wishing no interviews for anyone though

I see tensions are getting high at the forum tonight!

I like it!!

Ads a little excitement to my night!

Only thing I know for sure is that I KNOW NOTHING JOHN SNOW!!!

Yes, I just pulled out a GOT reference bitches! ;)

Off to bed!

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

I asked my lawyer about my case status and that's what she sent me: You will need to start prep for interview, by collecting supporting docs. But to be honest, I think I have more info about the current situation than my lawyer lol. I don't think she's reading the forums :) 

2 minutes ago, Dourdodo said:

Does any one including you shell actually think uscis will care about backlog and waiting times when implementing an executive order, besides why dont we assume that they can make solutions for that, am still wishing no interviews for anyone though

I personally believe they will deal with the backlog, because they have accountability and the Ombudsman on their backs.  They haven't yet implemented an executive order regarding ROC (not that I am aware of).   I respect your ideas and your personal feelings on this matter, however I just don't agree, nor do I agree with viruses/bugs. I did sit on the post initially, but given certain things since then, I am more of the thinking that these cases have been transferred and logic to me dictates that field offices can't deal with 250,000 ROC interviews. I don't mind you being right, other than I would hate to see everyone with a ROC application being interviewed.

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Dourdodo said:

Tecarrol saw same exact info as everyone else saw when he logged into his account on myaccount@uscis.gov. with one exception date 3 showed approval. Thats one of the reasons am thinking of that mass interviews, secondly dont forget that it shows case transfer to local office and that is almost a fact right now, and normally that means interview, thirdly what the lawyer said who i have been asking him about the recent drama for a week now, and i know that immigration lawyers are not prophets but at least they do this 4a living and some believe me are good ones, same as for every other profession, and lastly beyond the fact of  my oregin i see no other reason for interview, but when i started doing some research about a month before i filed in november i come to realize that processing times are so long, and that our cases dont get even looked at beyond the first time when they recieve it to determine weather to accept it or not, then it doesnt get processed and stays on the shelf until its ur turn, so am a believer that you could get an interview notice after waiting 2 years at csc, meaning my case is not the odd one that got picked up, hence they dont operate that way

USCIS is such an unpredictable organization and you can expect anything from them. To be honest, there isn't anything conclusive you will ever get from USCIS because the bureaucracy is set up like that. We are their customers but they keep us in dark all the time. Their interview criteria is kinda weird but as far as I am concerned, In many cases, they interview the applicant if they suspect of any red flag. For example lack of evidence, the age gap between the couple, if the U.S citizen spouse married to an immigrant before etc. I don't think so if it's about the origin of your country because you are not first and won't be the last immigrant from your country living in the U.S. Good luck my friend. 

3 minutes ago, Jack337 said:

I see tensions are getting high at the forum tonight!

I like it!!

Ads a little excitement to my night!

Only thing I know for sure is that I KNOW NOTHING JOHN SNOW!!!

Yes, I just pulled out a GOT reference bitches! ;)

Off to bed!

Not at all, I don't feel agitated in the slightest.  I don't mind debating and respect others and their beliefs of what is happening here. :)

4 minutes ago, elin123 said:

I asked my lawyer about my case status and that's what she sent me: You will need to start prep for interview, by collecting supporting docs. But to be honest, I think I have more info about the current situation than my lawyer lol. I don't think she's reading the forums :) 

Nor do I. 

Timeline

Tecarrol saw same exact info when he logged into his account on myaccount@uscis.gov. with one exception date 3 showed approval. Thats one of the reasons am thinking of that mass interviews, secondly dont forget that it shows case transfer to local office and that is almost a fact right now, and normally that means interview, thirdly what the lawyer said who i have been asking him about the recent drama for a week now, and i know that immigration lawyers are not prophets but at least they do this 4a living and some believe me are good ones, same as for every other profession, and lastly beyond the fact of the my oregin i see no other reason for interview, but when i started doing some research about a month before i filed in november 

29 minutes ago, Name O Boy said:

Well, We Shall see Shell but would never debate or argue with you lollzzzzz I am kinda amazed that USCIS didn't even issue an official statement about it. 

Precisely, we shall see, we may ALL be wrong and I honestly don't mind you debating with me. However, remember I am always right! LMAO! :)

Edited by shell20

13 minutes ago, Mad rabbit said:

Guys, I was tracking 500 cases that are before me and one is showing different case status. Do you know what’s the difference?

441F04DC-6897-4037-85ED-6A238EDB5ABA.jpeg

What pattern are we supposed to see? I know one person got that status and she's from Minnesota. That must be hers but she's the only one whose gotten it.

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

Timeline

Used to be their customers, we are no longer called customers, i dont know what they refer to us as now, didnt you hear about the new mession statement. See? Another immigration lawyer is expecting the same thing before she even got her client interview notice, now we suddenly smarter than those who do this 4a living. And by the way i also do not wish am right, i pray that i could be wrong. But the bet is still on, whos in, how much? 😉

Just now, corvusheart said:

What pattern are we supposed to see? I know one person got that status and she's from Minnesota. That must be hers but she's the only one whose gotten it.

Probably that one was transferred to the local office and the other jurisdiction.  (surprised that long word is in their vocabulary).  The meanings were posted earlier.  I think one meant that the case was transferred to the local office, the other to a new service centre?  So these files are having a whale of a time flying around in never, never land. Oh, I just saw Peter Pan! :)

4 minutes ago, shell20 said:

Precisely, we shall see, we may ALL be wrong and I honestly don't mind you debating with me. However, remember I am always right! LMAO! :)

Now u sound like my ex wife! Lol

Gotta love it!

1 minute ago, Dourdodo said:

Used to be their customers, we are no longer called customers, i dont know what they refer to us as now, didnt you hear about the new mession statement. See? Another immigration lawyer is expecting the same thing before she even got her client interview notice, now we suddenly smarter than those who do this 4a living. And by the way i also do not wish am right, i pray that i could be wrong. But the bet is still on, whos in, how much? 😉

Yes I saw the Mission Statement, was I surprised nope, do I think we are customers, yes in a way and also immigrants.  Are they a business  that they no longer want to referred to as, yep they are, they are funded by fees from immigrants, beneficiaries, etc. Yes, in answer to your questions about lawyers, I do believe that the members of VJ know just as much if not more, its been a great insight for me and helped me so many times when a lawyer could not.

2 minutes ago, Jack337 said:

Now u sound like my ex wife! Lol

Gotta love it!

She had a sense of humour then!! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.