Derwood

I-751 February 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,898 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Derwood said:

Another update, this time on egov.uscis.gov:

Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction

On March 8, 2018, we transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WACXXXXX to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by April 7, 2018, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

We received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, and we are working on your case. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.

We will assign your case to an officer.   We will review your case and mail you our decision. If we need more information, we will notify you.  

My theory on this status update is that your case is currently on the table being worked on.

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

4 minutes ago, Derwood said:

One email and eleven texts in the last five minutes.

So what they are actually saying its official? 

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

5 minutes ago, Derwood said:

One email and eleven texts in the last five minutes.

I think someone may owe me a drink actually didn't I say everyone who said it was a virus/bug owes me a drink. My God I shall be drunk during my N400 ceremony, if I get that far without actually having alcoholic poisoning.   Or perhaps its a text and computer glitch? Hate to say I told you so but I will say it any way I TOLD YOU SO!! Rub, rub, dig, dig!!! :) Lol!!!

I keep refreshing again and again wanting to see jurisdiction status.

- I am the US Sponsor-

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

2 minutes ago, JReed said:

Would a kind soul add me to the list, please? Ty!

CSC, filed 02/03/17

Noa 02/19/17

Biometrics 03/08/17

Not on the elite list yet? Lol. Would add you but unfortunately I am clueless. Sure some kind soul will! :)

19 minutes ago, VeraBradley said:

Honestly-- this whole thing has been so stressful. But I know we are all in this together and are each other's support. Please keep us posted on the notice you get. Good luck!

Yep where have you gone @Derwood? All this news coming through, from you, its exciting and don't use that same old excuse of you are at work!!  LMAO!! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 minutes ago, shell20 said:

Not on the elite list yet? Lol. Would add you but unfortunately I am clueless. Sure some kind soul will! :)

Ikr! I've tried but my phone won't do it for some reason...maybe it knows me too well to prevent me from ruining the list, lol.

Nearly everyday i do a scan of the cases surrounding ours. I just did one now. And I see a few updated today now called I-829. Could this be from the jurisdiction statuses?

Screenshot_20180308-130922.png

Edited by corvusheart

- I am the US Sponsor-

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

30 minutes ago, JReed said:

Hello everyone!

No news on my end, hoping that someone else will have good news today!

I saw all the commotion going on in here last night and thought to myself, boy this used to be the most friendly, uplifting, drama free forum in the vj community.

I'm glad it's over, :dancing:...now, back to being supportive and funny even when we don't see eye to eye. 

Amen to that sentiment!  The only drama we need is the USCIS giving approvals galore! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 minutes ago, VeraBradley said:

Exactly what I am doing..

Me too! Lol! I'm getting quite obsessed to be honest...thank goodness the baby is up from his nap so I can focus on something else for a bit.

Keeping my fingers crossed for good news from you guys! 

Laters!

1 minute ago, corvusheart said:

Nearly everyday i do a scan of the cases surrounding mine. I just did one now. And I see a few updated today now called I-829. Could this be from the jurisdiction statuses?

Form I-829 is for removing condition on residency for those that got their residency through employment.

3 minutes ago, corvusheart said:

Nearly everyday i do a scan of the cases surrounding ours. I just did one now. And I see a few updated today now called I-829. Could this be from the jurisdiction statuses?

I noticed that too but from my research I-829 is a petition by entrepreneur to remove conditions.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.