Derwood

I-751 February 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,898 posts in this topic

I would like to bet that its All approvals for everyone on here!!!! :jest:

This is the LORD’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes Psalm 118:23:)

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

Filed: Other Country: Jordan
Timeline

So what do you think those notices that uscis sent to almost everybody whos case was transfered contain? Do you actually mean that the majority of them could be approval notices?. That also could be true, although i'll stand by my informed guess. But one thing for sure they will all recieve something. So that shows that it can't possibly be a glitch and that they are working on the cases. 

4 minutes ago, Dourdodo said:

So what do you think those notices that uscis sent to almost everybody whos case was transfered contain? Do you actually mean that the majority of them could be approval notices?. That also could be true, although i'll stand by my informed guess. But one thing for sure they will all recieve something. So that shows that it can't possibly be a glitch and that they are working on the cases. 

Informed guess from whom?  From your lawyer?  You hold a lot of credence with regards to your lawyer.  Yes, I believe that the majority of ROC cases will be approvals, a few RFE'S, a few interviews, but the majority will be approvals. As I said before, what are USCIS going to do send a quarter of a million outstanding cases to field offices, all to be interviewed? Not to mention field offices have to interview certain categories of AOS and all N400 applicants. Just not possible, not enough man power and if that is the case then it will take around 10 years for all those cases to be approved. 

Why do you think you may have an interview so quickly?  Ask your lawyer about what was posted here earlier today, about they have to send notice to a ROC applicant within 90 days of submitting their files regarding interviews.  It was a discussion earlier today and I must admit even I wasn't aware about this legality until today.  I stand by my uninformed guess, but besides what I have learnt over the past year. 

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

31 minutes ago, Dourdodo said:

Who wants to bet that in the next 3days or so a ton of people will recieve interview notices in the mail? And perhaps a couple of rfe or even approvals but only a couple. I have at least 4 or more solid reasons why am saying that. One is that when every body goes to myaccount@uscis and signs in they all see that within excatly amonth from date when case recieved if you dont recieve the notice we mailed  you should inquire, what does that tell you?, oh and tecarrol who got approved said something different, march 1 approval. So what am saying is they all were sent a notice, it doesnt show approval, same as it shows when i checked my case, difference is my lawyers office recieved interview notice because his office is a 100 yard from local office, i still havent recieved my copy. 

Why don't we just wait and see what happens which is just about all we can do. Speculation won't quite help anything or anyone, especially when we're already on edge here. Something will arrive in the mail, be it a RFE, Interview Notice or Approval notice. Nothing wrong with hoping for the latter. I hope your lawyer is wrong (maybe ask him to upload a copy of the interview notice to ease your mind? ours did for AOC) if not then i'm sure from what you've said you are amply prepared for an interview! Best of Luck to ya! 

Timeline

Wow, guys calm down. Am not trying to piss anyone, neither am i saying i know whats happening, i said its a guess, not just based on what i heared from my lawyer who knows more than we all do believe me. But based on everything else ive learned here as well. And as i was guessing, the only thing with high degree of confidence is that we all will get notices, i already got mine and am in no stress whatsoever even if i get denied. Was just trying to put out some thoughts but it looks like lots of people here on edge and under a lot of stress, i wish everybody will get an approval notice with a fee refund, and no rfe or interviews at all, from the bottom of my heart, and wish you all the best of luck

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
3 hours ago, corvusheart said:

I wish there was a way we could cancel the N-400 now. Risking deportation because of a failed citizenship test doesn't seem worth it. :(

Hi there, you are overthinking and over stressing my friend. There is no law that states that denial of naturalization could deny the I-751. That's why its a combo, not a single interview because they both are different cases. I am pretty sure everything will be very good for you, regards. 

I just followed this one posters story for 17 pages for reassurance. His, about 30 other cases in that post were transferred as well in 2013 and Majority received an approval 2-4 RFE's and 1 or 2 interviews. Not a great sample size for comparison but it's something. It has also happened in years after this. It seems like the service centers become overwhelmed every few years and send out for help. whether and interview comes from it depends , as always, upon the adjudicator. Not out of the ordinary but inconvenient i agree !  

Edited by She&Him

Timeline
1 hour ago, corvusheart said:

I'm not worried about the interview it's easy to see we are legit I'm just worried about him failing the citizenship civics test and how that will effect a pending ROC?

Just to make you feel better based on the USCIS policies if you fail the civic test they give you a second chance within few weeks. 

9 minutes ago, Dourdodo said:

Wow, guys calm down. Am not trying to piss anyone, neither am i saying i know whats happening, i said its a guess, not just based on what i heared from my lawyer who knows more than we all do believe me. But based on everything else ive learned here as well. And as i was guessing, the only thing with high degree of confidence is that we all will get notices, i already got mine and am in no stress whatsoever even if i get denied. Was just trying to put out some thoughts but it looks like lots of people here on edge and under a lot of stress, i wish everybody will get an approval notice with a fee refund, and no rfe or interviews at all, from the bottom of my heart, and wish you all the best of luck

Trust me we are not angry nor stressed. Nor are we pissed off,  this is a forum, you're entitled to your views, but doesnt mean we have to agree with you or your lawyer, who actually doesn't know everything, as my lawyer didn't.  This is what the forum is about putting ideas across and we value your opinion and your input.  And yes wouldn't it be great to get approvals with no RFE's and a refund! Good luck with your interview and we are not being unkind to you, we just don't share the same view.

Timeline
58 minutes ago, Dourdodo said:

Who wants to bet that in the next 3days or so a ton of people will recieve interview notices in the mail? And perhaps a couple of rfe or even approvals but only a couple. I have at least 4 or more solid reasons why am saying that. One is that when every body goes to myaccount@uscis and signs in they all see that within excatly amonth from date when case recieved if you dont recieve the notice we mailed  you should inquire, what does that tell you?, oh and tecarrol who got approved said something different, march 1 approval. So what am saying is they all were sent a notice, it doesnt show approval, same as it shows when i checked my case, difference is my lawyers office recieved interview notice because his office is a 100 yard from local office, i still havent recieved my copy. 

This whole USCIS filed transfer is a massive glitch nothing else. I don't think so people will get interview notice it is simply not possible. If you received an interview letter there will be some sort of a reason. I am positive you will do well, good luck. 

2 minutes ago, Name O Boy said:

This whole USCIS filed transfer is a massive glitch nothing else. I don't think so people will get interview notice it is simply not possible. If you received an interview letter there will be some sort of a reason. I am positive you will do well, good luck. 

Don't agree with the massive glitch/virus/bug, but do agree that its not possible to interview around a quarter of a million outstanding ROC applicants at field offices. :) 

Timeline
Just now, shell20 said:

Don't agree with the massive glitch/virus/bug, but do agree that its not possible to interview around a quarter of a million outstanding ROC applicants at field offices. :) 

Well, We Shall see Shell but would never debate or argue with you lollzzzzz I am kinda amazed that USCIS didn't even issue an official statement about it. 

Timeline

Tecarrol saw same exact info as everyone else saw when he logged into his account on myaccount@uscis.gov. with one exception date 3 showed approval. Thats one of the reasons am thinking of that mass interviews, secondly dont forget that it shows case transfer to local office and that is almost a fact right now, and normally that means interview, thirdly what the lawyer said who i have been asking him about the recent drama for a week now, and i know that immigration lawyers are not prophets but at least they do this 4a living and some believe me are good ones, same as for every other profession, and lastly beyond the fact of  my oregin i see no other reason for interview, but when i started doing some research about a month before i filed in november i come to realize that processing times are so long, and that our cases dont get even looked at beyond the first time when they recieve it to determine weather to accept it or not, then it doesnt get processed and stays on the shelf until its ur turn, so am a believer that you could get an interview notice after waiting 2 years at csc, meaning my case is not the odd one that got picked up, hence they dont operate that way

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.