dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2017

773 posts in this topic

Well I did not get an interview date yet but my case just got CC'd anyways so that's ok.  I hope everyone else gets a date soon!

Original Scan Date: Oct 3, 2016

Checklist: Nov 25, 2016

2nd Scan date: Dec 19, 2016

Supervisor Review : Jan 24, 2017

CC (phone call): Jan 27, 2017

CC e-mail : Feb 3, 2017

Interview: March 13, 2017 @ 10:30 AM

Interview E-mail: February 6, 2017

Visa Packet Received: March 17, 2017

Entry to US: March 21, 2017

Nope no dates. Just got off the phone

CR-1 Visa Journey

18/03/16 ............I-130 sent
21/03/16 ............I-130 delivered
21/03/16.............NOA1 (Nebraska)

24/03/16.............Cash Checked
30/03/16............ NOA1 Hard Copy
21/07/16.............NOA2!!!!

NVC

09/08/16.............NVC received file

26/08/16.............Case number, IIN and DS-261 submitted

30/08/16.............Paid AOS Bill

04/09/16.............Paid IV Bill
07/09/16.............Sent AOS & IV package
09/09/16.............Delivered package to NVC
12/09/16.............NVC Scan
28/10/16.............Checklist - Birth Certificate
21/11/16.............Second scan date
23/01/17.............Case complete!!!
03/02/17.............Interview date from NVC 16 March
04/02/17.............Email IV received 
05/04/17.............Entered USA

ROC
09/01/19.............Sent I-751
10/01/19.............Delivered I-751 
14/01/19.............Credit Card Charged $680

1 minute ago, parthptl said:

Anyone got the date yet guys? 

keep calling someone from IR5 got the interview date for march 20 at 9am

Edited by yaya2004

Call the NVC

Just got off with the NVC and I have an interview date for March 2nd!

She said they are scheduling today.

Scan date November 15th

CC January 11th

Interview scheduled for March 2nd

I doubt that an interview could get scheduled on the spot randomly. If this did happen I'm sure there must have been a reason behind it. Maybe the person requested an expedite previously or maybe the embassy the case will be forwarded to isn't as busy as others.

Our interviews will come, we just need to be patient. I know it's hard, but I think Trump's recent immigration policies is getting us all a little freaked out. I wasn't able to sleep last night cause I was so worried he might decide to include our country in the list of bans. Getting worried and losing patience is not going to get us an interview date faster, in fact it will make us lose our minds more since the NVC is taking their sweet time scheduling our appointments.

Good luck to everyone here! 

p.s: I don't think I have been added to the spreadsheet either 

scan date: nov 10

supervisor: January 11 

cc: January 24

6 minutes ago, J&EWoo said:

Call the NVC

Scan date November 15th

CC January 11th

Congrats!  We have the same case complete date so I'm hoping to hear about ours soon!

DOS JUST POSTED  THIS 

ALERT

FEBRUARY 2, 2017

Important Announcement

travel.state.gov > Newsroom > Important Announcement

Executive Order on Visas

On January 27, 2017, President Trump signed Executive Order 13769 on Protecting the Nation from Terrorist Attacks by Foreign Nationals which directs us to review current screening procedures, while protecting national security – our top priority when issuing visas.

The U.S. government’s national security screening and vetting procedures for visitors are constantly reviewed and refined to improve security and more effectively identify individuals who could pose a threat to the United States.  We welcome every opportunity to continue to review and improve our systems and procedures.  As a result of this executive order, the Department of State has temporarily stopped scheduling appointments and halted processing of immigrant and nonimmigrant visa applications for individuals who are nationals of Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Yemen. 

This Executive Order does not restrict the travel of dual nationals from anycountry with a valid U.S. visa in a passport of an unrestricted country.  Our Embassies and Consulates around the world will continue to process visa applications and issue nonimmigrant and immigrant visas to otherwise eligible visa applicants who apply with a passport from an unrestricted country, even if they hold dual nationality from one of the seven restricted countries. Please check with your local Embassy or Consulate for country specific information. 

For additional information on the Executive Order and immigrant visas, click here.

For additional information on the Executive Order and nonimmigrant visas, click here.

For information on the Executive Order and Lawful Permanent Residents (LPR), please visit DHS (https://www.dhs.gov/news/2017/01/29/statement-secretary-john-kelly-entry-lawful-permanent-residents-united-states).  

6 minutes ago, J&EWoo said:

Call the NVC

Scan date November 15th

CC January 11th

Congratulations...

I will call tonight I am currently working please please god listen us pray for this so mucho.

Case complete Jan 12

Just now, chel0524 said:

Congrats!  We have the same case complete date so I'm hoping to hear about ours soon!

Thank you. I would call them again in a few. She said they just scheduled my interview before I talked to her.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

FINALLY! Interview Date for March 27th at the Ciudad Juarez Embassy! I had called in at 8 AM EST with no luck and called right now at 3:03 PM EST and got confirmation for interview date. Sending everyone best of vibes so they get their interviews scheduled quickly!

NVC Scan Date: November 15th 2016

Supervisor Review: December 27th 2016

Case Complete: January 17th 2017

Edited by taykay

4 minutes ago, J&EWoo said:

Thank you. I would call them again in a few. She said they just scheduled my interview before I talked to her.

Congrats!  Very happy for you!

1 minute ago, taykay said:

FINALLY! Interview Date for March 27th at the Ciudad Juarez Embassy! I had called in at 8 AM EST with no luck and called right now at 3:03 PM EST and got confirmation for interview date. Sending everyone best of vibes so they get their interviews scheduled quickly!

Congrats and good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.