AnIJrny

I-130 January 2017 Filers

2,344 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Pat&Vince said:

Hi everyone, for those not approved yet, if you need a good laugh, just check USCIS processing times, especially the Texas ones 

On May 31, they were processing petition from... guess when? May 31st !

This BS is truly aggravating!

The silver lining though, is that one of the categories (spouse of PR) seems to be at early January.

If it's similar for the USC, that lines up with the recent approvals (and we should be very close dammit !!!!) 

I feel like I need to push for open and public complain to the world, Miss Freaque did it a few days ago and it triggered the approval, so i'm going to do just like you girl ;-)

Lol that's not a bad idea! Im pretty sure the day I got my approval I went on a bit of a rant about the whole process too!! 😂  Ya never know! Fingers crossed for you. 

12 hours ago, Pat&Vince said:

Hi everyone, for those not approved yet, if you need a good laugh, just check USCIS processing times, especially the Texas ones 

The silver lining though, is that one of the categories (spouse of PR) seems to be at early January.

If it's similar for the USC, that lines up with the recent approvals (and we should be very close dammit !!!!) 

I feel like I need to push for open and public complain to the world, Miss Freaque did it a few days ago and it triggered the approval, so i'm going to do just like you girl ;-)

So true. Texas Service Center should

be more detailed oriented as we need

accurate data to keep us abreast with what is happening with our petition.

Removal of Conditions Timeline

05/06/20    - Sent ROC package to Dallas, TX by UPS. 

05/08/20    - Delivered to Dallas, TX by UPS.

05/11/20  - Debit Card Charged.

05/14/20    - NOA date ( I called USCIS to get my receipt number no text or email received)

07/27/21-     Biometrics taken

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
16 hours ago, Pat&Vince said:

Hey everyone!!

so are some people still waiting too for their NOA2?  Our receipt date is January 2, 2017 but we still haven't heard anything about our NOA2.  Our service center is Nebraska and I know their processing time says they're still working on petitions from November.  

Is there anything i should be doing in the meantime?  I feel like calling and asking why ours is taking so long with no update. Or should we just keep waiting?

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Ivory Coast
Timeline

I filed a request to expedite my husband's I-130 on July 10 and received notice this morning that it was denied due to no proof of my emergent situation (but they also never requested the proof, which confuses me). Regardless of my confusion there I am now unable to request a new expedite request for 30 days, I am curious though if the expedite request is approved will that expedite the entire visa process or just the i-130?

Also, I inquired about the time frame in which our application should be processed and they informed me we are actually outside of their normal processing time (TSC is processing i-130's from May 31st of this year but mine isn't processed yet and I sent ours in Feb 24, 2017)  so she sent a "service request" in asking why my application is taking so long and told me I should hear something within 30 days, my concern is I may not have 30 days before our baby comes and we are trying to get him here like now, is there anything else I can do to get a response before the 30 days? 

Edited by Kouadio89

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

So my priority date is January 9th 2017 and I have not received my noa2 as of today July 17th 2017. I did call last week and inquired the status update? I was given a service request tracking number and that I would hear back within  30 days.

I am a US citizen filing for my husband and I believe that I may have created this delay :o as I sent in a letter requesting an update name change for my petition being that we had to wait 5 or 6 months anyway. In the meantime my attorney is reaching out to USCIS to see if she can get any further details then she'll be in touch with me.

:blink: So irritated!

22 minutes ago, Kouadio89 said:

I filed a request to expedite my husband's I-130 on July 10 and received notice this morning that it was denied due to no proof of my emergent situation (but they also never requested the proof, which confuses me). Regardless of my confusion there I am now unable to request a new expedite request for 30 days, I am curious though if the expedite request is approved will that expedite the entire visa process or just the i-130?

Also, I inquired about the time frame in which our application should be processed and they informed me we are actually outside of their normal processing time (TSC is processing i-130's from May 31st of this year but mine isn't processed yet and I sent ours in Feb 24, 2017)  so she sent a "service request" in asking why my application is taking so long and told me I should hear something within 30 days, my concern is I may not have 30 days before our baby comes and we are trying to get him here like now, is there anything else I can do to get a response before the 30 days? 

Was the only reason for filing to expedite the petition the fact that your baby is due anytime or is it a matter of life and death. Because I would like to believe you/your lawyer explained the situation thoroughly as to it being an emergency as in like I said life threatening. This is just me and my legal mind assessingthe situation based on what you said.

5 minutes ago, Sal2017 said:

My case was sent to NVC for visa processing, approved July-13. TSC 173 days total.

I-130 Sent : 2017-01-18
I-130 NOA1 : 2017-01-20
I-130 RFE :  none
I-130 RFE Sent :  none
I-130 Approved : 2017-07-13

congratz

43 minutes ago, Kouadio89 said:

Hey. To my understanding, USCIS does not consider pregnancy a cause to expedite a case (super sucky). Are you a high risk pregnancy by any chance? (you don't have to let me know) If so, I'd let them know in the request, and include documentation from your obstetrician. 

Also, if you want to request to expedite before the 30 day mark, USCIS can do it over the phone. 

Good luck!! 

24 minutes ago, Sal2017 said:

My case was sent to NVC for visa processing, approved July-13. TSC 173 days total.

I-130 Sent : 2017-01-18
I-130 NOA1 : 2017-01-20
I-130 RFE :  none
I-130 RFE Sent :  none
I-130 Approved : 2017-07-13

Congratulations!!

52 minutes ago, OKAAjide said:

So my priority date is January 9th 2017 and I have not received my noa2 as of today July 17th 2017. I did call last week and inquired the status update? I was given a service request tracking number and that I would hear back within  30 days.

I am a US citizen filing for my husband and I believe that I may have created this delay :o as I sent in a letter requesting an update name change for my petition being that we had to wait 5 or 6 months anyway. In the meantime my attorney is reaching out to USCIS to see if she can get any further details then she'll be in touch with me.

:blink: So irritated!

I hope your lawyer gets you guys some good info!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, OKAAjide said:

Yes....I am beginning to get really concerned! Just keeping calm trying to be patient.:wacko::unsure:

they are still processing Dec/January application.. nothing to be concerned of

you should get a response soon

10 minutes ago, OKAAjide said:

Yes....I am beginning to get really concerned! Just keeping calm trying to be patient.:wacko::unsure:

yes...patience!! thats definitely something that we can all claim to have after this process! haha

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, AnIJrny said:

yes...patience!! thats definitely something that we can all claim to have after this process! haha

Thanks you're the lucky one there! Potomac appearently is a faster service center as yours is moving nicely through NVC.

hope all continues to go well :jest::D

9 minutes ago, AnIJrny said:

Thanks you're the lucky one there! Potomac appearently is a faster service center as yours is moving nicely through NVC.

hope all continues to go well :jest::D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.