AnIJrny

I-130 January 2017 Filers

2,344 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, AnIJrny said:

having a sucky, emotional day missing my love.

I'm here because you guys get me.

What are you all up to?

having a crazy inner conversation with this cold that's trying to get a hold of me. 🤐 the perks of working in a so called climate controlled office with people's germs swirling around 🤔

I'm sorry to hear that your feeling sucky

Edited by Yeonin

4 minutes ago, Yeonin said:

having a crazy inner conversation with this cold that's trying to get a hold of me. 🤐 the perks of working in a so called climate controlled office with people's germs swirling around 🤔

I'm sorry to hear that your feeling sucky

Yuck!! hope you can shake it soon!

Thanks. i know it will pass..hopefully sooner than later. looking at wedding pix always helps :)

18 minutes ago, AnIJrny said:

Yuck!! hope you can shake it soon!

Thanks. i know it will pass..hopefully sooner than later. looking at wedding pix always helps :)

wedding pictures are like medicine to your soul.

Next month we'll be celebrating our first wedding anniversary but we won't be together since my wife has to work and I'm starting a new job on August 1st and I can't travel to go see her...so in a few weeks I'll be a mess as well lol. 

39 minutes ago, Yeonin said:

wedding pictures are like medicine to your soul.

Next month we'll be celebrating our first wedding anniversary but we won't be together since my wife has to work and I'm starting a new job on August 1st and I can't travel to go see her...so in a few weeks I'll be a mess as well lol. 

AWWWW!!! 1 year!! I'm sure the time is flying by. I'm sorry you guys can't celebrate together.. sounds like a skype/facetime date in the making. 

Good thing you guys will have MANNNYYY more years together to celebrate!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

So this is a bit strange.. I called today to see if my case number had been assigned and the person on the phone said, "Oh, you have been selected for CEAC processing, unfortunately I cannot assist you, you need to hang up the phone and select #5 from the menu."  I got through to an operator very fast and the person said "we have received your case, please allow 2 weeks for a number to be assigned."

Edited by agb1223

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I hope you can help me understand the whole process. I am so confused. So we got our priority date which is January 27 2017 and only got one receipt notice in the mail i797 which said uscis got our payment for the i130. I called uscis and was informed that it was not the Noa1 yet.  Is that true? So now its been almost six months and we have not received anything aside from that. We are in California service center. and i read from other people that they got their noa1 after a few days, two weeks tops. I dont know if i should follow up on my noa1 or i am now waiting for noa2? Please help! Thanks in advance!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Katdemotica said:

I hope you can help me understand the whole process. I am so confused. So we got our priority date which is January 27 2017 and only got one receipt notice in the mail i797 which said uscis got our payment for the i130. I called uscis and was informed that it was not the Noa1 yet.  Is that true? So now its been almost six months and we have not received anything aside from that. We are in California service center. and i read from other people that they got their noa1 after a few days, two weeks tops. I dont know if i should follow up on my noa1 or i am now waiting for noa2? Please help! Thanks in advance!

This is NOA1looks like

IMG_5493.JPG

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, Katdemotica said:

Thanks! Now i am sure that i got my noa1 and waiting on noa2😊

You're welcome! Hope our noa2 will arrive soon. My pd is jan 24.

5 hours ago, agb1223 said:

So this is a bit strange.. I called today to see if my case number had been assigned and the person on the phone said, "Oh, you have been selected for CEAC processing, unfortunately I cannot assist you, you need to hang up the phone and select #5 from the menu."  I got through to an operator very fast and the person said "we have received your case, please allow 2 weeks for a number to be assigned."

it's not strange, means your embassy has the possibility to file electrically. It's quicker, because you don't have to use the normal post to send in your documents.

26 minutes ago, J&RJ said:

Please tell us whats next after NOA2 ??

I urge you to read the USCIS website because they have an overview of what's next, make yourself knowledgeable that's the best thing to do, now your case will get send to the Department of State  (NVC) you will get a notification saying so in a couple of days. 

7 hours ago, AnIJrny said:

AWWWW!!! 1 year!! I'm sure the time is flying by. I'm sorry you guys can't celebrate together.. sounds like a skype/facetime date in the making. 

Good thing you guys will have MANNNYYY more years together to celebrate!!

yes it'll be the usual Skype date lol, I had a colleague that never thought of doing that when she was still living in the UK and her boyfriend in the Netherlands, she was highly surprised that that even was an option.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.