AnIJrny

I-130 January 2017 Filers

2,344 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, dady12 said:

noa1 jan 10th

noa2 oct 5th

from nabraska after long waiting,praying for the rest waiting for their approvah

I pray the universe keeps  moving quickly in your favor during the next step , Congratz!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

Update

noa1 jan 6th

noa2 oct 3rd

Nebraska center

Never got an email although I filled in the papers to be notified over email...received letter of approval yesterday thru regular mail.

Are there any things that can be done now whilw waiting for NVC to contact us what we need?

30 minutes ago, Nancy2903 said:

Update

noa1 jan 6th

noa2 oct 3rd

Nebraska center

Never got an email although I filled in the papers to be notified over email...received letter of approval yesterday thru regular mail.

Are there any things that can be done now whilw waiting for NVC to contact us what we need?

congrats! and whatever you do don't wait for NVC to tell you what to do next, please visit their website or even the USCIS website to see what the process is after approval. Get familiar and make sure if there's docs that need to be requested abroad  they are done in time just to be ahead of the game, for example the police clearance from the age of 16 of every country the beneficiaryhas lived since then. Good luck👌

Hey family! 

Been a bit quiet. Life is happening! 

I'm so glad to see the NSC approvals!!! I know you guys aren't relieved. 

Hubby and I bought a home yesterday. He wanted to be here for the settlement but even though he couldn't be, we are sooooo happy. Things are falling into place!

im headed on vacay now. So I will probably be "Silent Bob" again soon, not sure what my service will be like. 

😘😘😘😘

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nancy2903 said:

Update

noa1 jan 6th

noa2 oct 3rd

Nebraska center

Can u please update your timeline, VJ algorithm uses that info to calculate automatically other members timelines, what you write doesn't go to the database, what you click on your timeline does...

Thanks a lot. And good luck for next steps...

LIFE

2005: The beginning

2009: Marriage

2010: The twins came

USCIS

01/13/2017: I-130 - Chicago Lockbox

01/23/2017: NOA1 Form I-797 - Nebraska Service Center

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
13 hours ago, dady12 said:

noa1 jan 10th

noa2 oct 5th

from nabraska after long waiting,praying for the rest waiting for their approvah

Congratulobia! :dancing:

...do good and good will be done onto you...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Nancy2903 said:

Update

noa1 jan 6th

noa2 oct 3rd

Nebraska center

Congrats!! its really refreshing and promising seeing all these good news, wishing you all the best :)

...do good and good will be done onto you...

Just keep your head up and plan ahead. Be sure to know what you need for the up-coming phases.

Met 6/21/15 Online

Married since February 29th 2016 In the Netherlands (Where she is from)

6/12/16 - Preparing to send packet to USCIS

6/27/16 - Sent Package to Chicago lock-box via UPS

7/5/16 - NOA1 Text/Email / sent to Potomac (Hardcopy 7/10/16)

8/3/16 - NOA 2 I-130 Approved! Case sent to NVC! (Hardcopy 8/6/16)

8/19/16 to 9/4/16 - Visited wife for two weeks in NL. =}

9/1/16 - NVC Case and invoice # received. (Email) Finished DS260 and Paid AOS Fee.

9/8/16 - IV Fee Paid!

9/16/16 - DS260 Finished!

9/27/16 - Sent Documents to NVC.

11/21/16 - Called NVC. Case reviewed and accepted on 11/18. Waiting for email/mail.

11/28/16 - Got Email stating we are now waiting for an interview spot!

12/11/16 - Got the interview date! 1/12/17!

1/12/17 - ...ACCEPTED SHE IS NOW WAITING FOR HER PASSPORT IN THE MAIL! =]

1/18/17 - Passport and visa in her hands! We now wait till 2/24 for her to fly to me! (Has to finish work contract)

2/24/17 - She is now here with me! POE was simple,she only took 10 minutes with them checking her visa! "Welcome to America,missus"

3/15/17 - SSN Card Received.

4/10/17 - Greencard Received.

Preparing I-751 (ROC)

11/26/18 - I-751 Prepared and mailed out.

11/27/18 - UPS Confirmed Delivery at 10:30AM

12/3/18 - Checks cashed and got Email/Text With Receipt #

01/3/19 - Extension letter received.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
17 hours ago, dady12 said:

noa1 jan 10th

noa2 oct 5th

Congrats and thanks for the prayer. Hope your next steps are smooth and quick.

Visa - CR1

Service Center - Nebraska

PD - January 26, 2017

NOA1 - January 31, 2017

NOA2 - November 3, 2017

State Department - Sent November 7, 2017

NVC Received - November 9, 2017

Consular Interview - January 5, 2018

Port of Entry - Miami on January 19, 2018

ROC Mailed - December 14, 2019

ROC Rec'd - December 16, 2019

E-Notification - December 19, 2019

ROC sent to National Benefits Center (MSC receipt #)

Cheque cashed December 20, 2019

Ready to Schedule for interview - October 7, 2020

No ROC interview

New card is being produced - August 16, 2021
Card received - August 23, 2021

N400 -  Online

Filed - July 19, 2021
NOA - July 24, 2021

Biometrics - August 16, 2021
Interview - December 14, 2021

Approval - January 27, 2021

Oath Ceremony Notice Mailed - March 17, 2022

Oath Ceremony - March 30, 2022

Passport Book and Card in hand August 12th and 14th 2022.

My journey is finally over 🥰

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
4 hours ago, Cadizfornia said:

Can u please update your timeline, VJ algorithm uses that info to calculate automatically other members timelines, what you write doesn't go to the database, what you click on your timeline does...

Thanks a lot. And good luck for next steps...

Just updated timeline 👍

7 hours ago, AnIJrny said:

Hey family! 

Been a bit quiet. Life is happening! 

I'm so glad to see the NSC approvals!!! I know you guys aren't relieved. 

Hubby and I bought a home yesterday. He wanted to be here for the settlement but even though he couldn't be, we are sooooo happy. Things are falling into place!

im headed on vacay now. So I will probably be "Silent Bob" again soon, not sure what my service will be like. 

😘😘😘😘

happpyyy vacaayyy! it's well deserved and Congratz on the house, I pray it'll be y'alls forever happy home! 

i got i130 approval notice in mail (hard copy ) on Oct 5 2017 . It had approval date of Oct 2 2017. filed Jan 20 2017.

Just got this email of approval and also it shows online in website now.

On October 12, 2017, we sent your case, Receipt Number LIN1************,  to the Department of State for visa processing. You can check the status of your case at the National Visa Center after six weeks from the above date by visiting www.nvc.state.gov. You can find general information on Consular Processing by visiting our website at www.uscis.gov . The website will provide information on what to do next, who to contact, and how to inform us of any changes in your situation or address. 

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations. 

• Log-in to your myUSCIS account to view your case history and understand what you can expect to happen next on your case.
  • Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at under Check Processing Times.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.