AnIJrny

I-130 January 2017 Filers

2,344 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Rosesam said:

Thank u for all ur information my husband asked me to ask u, Did USCIS asked you to move back to the US a few months ahead to be establish? And What stage do you think I should move? Last Q any reason they might denied the case? Sorryy 

maybe I could chime in USCIS does not ask you to move back but it is required for the petitioner  to already be living in the usa or travel back with the beneficiary. 

On 8/5/2017 at 0:44 AM, Mini said:

Hi! Need help! I got Request for Additional Evidence for my Sons petition. Uscis requested for affidavit to attest bonafide father and child relationship, does anyone here can help me with wordings? Thanks in advance

My friend just responded to similar RFE. Just look for any old documents with both you and your son names on it from the time of his birth. ..My friend  sent her birth certificate, old pictures of her and  her father, motorized letters from relatives and pastors confirming their relationship, school records with her dad's name on it, copy of phone records, Skype, whatsapp records and Moneygram transaction records. 

Good luck 

Jan. 23, 2008- Entered As F-1 Student
Feb. 24, 2010 - Our Wedding!
March 11, 2010 - AOS, EAD, I-130 package sent
March 12, 2010 - Package received 9:26am (Day 1)
March 19, 2010- Text and Email Notification of receipts 12:28pm (Day 7)
March 29, 2010- Biometrics letter received for April 12, 2010 (Day 17)
March 29, 2010- Biometrics done. Walk in-Oklahoma City (Day 17)
April 03, 2010- Received RFE (I-485) (Day 22)
April 06, 2010- USCIS Received response to REF. LUDs (I-485) 4/6/10 and 4/7/10 (day 25)
April 30, 2010- Interview notice received dated 04/27/2010. Appointment date 06/03/2010 (Day 49)
May 06, 2010-- EAD Card production ordered (received text & email) (Day 55)
May 13, 2010-- Second email and text msg for EAD approval and Touched on I-765
May 17, 2010-- AOS and I-130 Touched.
May 24, 2010--Third email and text msg for EAD approval and EAD mailed.
May 27, 2010--EAD card received.
June 03, 2010-- AOS Interview
June 28, 2010---1st Card Production Ordered
July 01, 2010---2nd Card Production Ordered
July 02, 2010---Welcome to USA letter and I-130 Approval Notice Received
July 12, 2010---Green Card Received
Removing of conditions
May 30, 2012--- ROC Package sent
May 31, 2012--- Package received 12:49PM
June 06,2012---- Check cashed
July 11, 2012--- Biometric done
February 27, 2013---Approved. Card Production Ordered.
March 04, 2013---Green Card Received

Naturalization

April 09, 2015---Application Package sent

April 13, 2015---Package received 08:30AM

April 17, 2015---Text and Email Notification of receipts 10:26pm

April 20, 2015---Check cashed

April 23, 2015---NOA received

May 02, 2015- Biometrics letter received for May 13, 2015

July 16, 2015-- N-400 Initial interview date but rescheduled.

Sept.16, 2015- N-400 Interview- passed but requested spouse divorce decree

Sept. 27, 2015- Divorce decree document hand delivered.

Oct 06, 2015 ---N-400 Approved.

Nov 10, 2015-- Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline
On 8/6/2017 at 7:43 AM, Rosesam said:

Thank u for all ur information my husband asked me to ask u, Did USCIS asked you to move back to the US a few months ahead to be establish? And What stage do you think I should move? Last Q any reason they might denied the case? Sorryy 

Yes just like @Yeonin days you don't have to move ahead, you just have to go prior to or with the beneficiary.  I believe you just have to have some kind of evidence that you intend to do so such as your searches.  Here is a thread about the topic: 

I can't really say when you should move, you and your husband would just make that decision based on when you need to be back in the USA for your new job or any other reason and keep in mind that there will be a period of separation if you go ahead of him.  I don't know about reasons of denying the case but you either going ahead of him or at the same time as him is expected.  

Glory to God😇 Guys I received a mail approval today from TSC filed January 12 of this year.. 

can someone please tell what to do next? Thank u so much🤗

Hello here:

can I ask how to dial in the customer service line and speak with a live person?

I try it many times, and also google it, but when I call it, it always tell me "if you want to talk to a customer service representative", please call back at 8:00am to 6:PM. and I never got a chance to talk a live person, so can you please help me the way to talk with a live person?

Thank you very much!

15 minutes ago, EmmBrennan said:

Hello here:

can I ask how to dial in the customer service line and speak with a live person?

I try it many times, and also google it, but when I call it, it always tell me "if you want to talk to a customer service representative", please call back at 8:00am to 6:PM. and I never got a chance to talk a live person, so can you please help me the way to talk with a live person?

Thank you very much!

Where are you calling from and who are you calling? The time frame they suggest will be EDT so if you are not calling within the US or you are in the US but in a different time zone you will have to work out what that time frame is in your own country/ time zone. Always best to call within the first hour of them opening or the last hour of them closing. I assume you aren't talking about NVC as their phone lines are open until midnight. 

Edited by LaurenAndBrent

1 minute ago, LaurenAndBrent said:

Where are you calling from and who are you calling? The time frame they suggest will be EDT so if you are not calling within the US or you are in the US but in a different time zone you will have to work out what that time frame is in your own country. Always best to call within the first hour of them opening or the last hour of them closing. I assume you aren't talking about NVC as their phone lines are open until midnight. 

I am calling from China with number:+18003755283 to USCIS ,I call it my night time(9:PM ), which should be 9:AM EDT ...

and follow the step in below : and when i  am at the last step: Press 3#, It is said I ping the wrong bit...then said call back during 8:00am to 6:pm.for CSP.

Call 1-800-375-5283
Press #1 for English
Press #2 for Questions
Press #1
Enter Receipt SRC
Press #1 for Texas (SRC)
Press #1 If correct
Listen to the latest update of your case
Press #3 To speak to a representative

Ask for Tier 2 Officer

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 3:14 PM, PAK123 said:

Yah I'm expecting to hear from them in the next two weeks. Fingers crossed!! it's just time consuming for no reason. Does anyone over here know how long it usually takes to get an interview after submitting the DS-260, Financial and Civil documents? Thanks!

Okay so I called the NVC today and it turns out that my stupid lawyer didn't submit the beneficiary's passport copy. Now they will send me a checklist. So my question is can I send them the passport copy before they send me the checklist or should I wait. And how long does it take to get a case complete status once I've submitted the copy?

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hi,

i have called NVC !

i asked them about my case if there any update, lady answered and asked me for NVC file number, once i told them i doesn't have that papers i received only approval letter from USCIS they said don't call us until will you will receive that form from NVC attached file number to follow up with us otherwise we can't help you.

whom i should call or go !! :)

currently i crossed almost 6 weeks completely and still waiting without any direction or results!!

1 hour ago, A.Rahman Algahazi said:

Hi,

i have called NVC !

i asked them about my case if there any update, lady answered and asked me for NVC file number, once i told them i doesn't have that papers i received only approval letter from USCIS they said don't call us until will you will receive that form from NVC attached file number to follow up with us otherwise we can't help you.

whom i should call or go !! :)

currently i crossed almost 6 weeks completely and still waiting without any direction or results!!

Not entirely correct, because if you give them your USCIS casenumber they can lookup if they have received your case. So yeah, try again and have your USCIS number at hand.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Yeonin said:

Not entirely correct, because if you give them your USCIS casenumber they can lookup if they have received your case. So yeah, try again and have your USCIS number at hand.

She said clearly we can't check by "SRCXXXXXXXXX" Tracking number ... once you will receive document from NVC with our tracking number then follow up with us.

Even that fake lawyer who submitted my application told me "my job to submit your docs not to follow" !! what's happening :blink::) i don't know why i just paid him money

1 hour ago, A.Rahman Algahazi said:

She said clearly we can't check by "SRCXXXXXXXXX" Tracking number ... once you will receive document from NVC with our tracking number then follow up with us.

Even that fake lawyer who submitted my application told me "my job to submit your docs not to follow" !! what's happening :blink::) i don't know why i just paid him money

well when I got my NVC details I gave the my YSC number, so that person clearly didn't want to help you. Yeah immigration lawyers are only needed when you're going to need a waiver or foresee major issues, luckily I don't need those people I have a law degree myself. And since your lawyer is your agent he's the one to submit and follow. You're the one to provide whatever he needs. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Yeonin said:

well when I got my NVC details I gave the my YSC number, so that person clearly didn't want to help you. Yeah immigration lawyers are only needed when you're going to need a waiver or foresee major issues, luckily I don't need those people I have a law degree myself. And since your lawyer is your agent he's the one to submit and follow. You're the one to provide whatever he needs. 

alright,

ill try to call their again, let's wish better results

thanks  @Yeonin

11 minutes ago, A.Rahman Algahazi said:

alright,

ill try to call their again, let's wish better results

thanks  @Yeonin

yea sometimes people get a not so helpful person answer the phone. If you are still in need of information from an NVC adviser simply call back and try to speak to a more helpful person! I've been lucky a lot of times doing so and spoken to lots of very friendly and informative people. In one case I spoke to a really nice person who checked my ds261 over the phone and had it processed the very next day where as the person on the phone the day before said i would have to wait another week for it to be checked! Keep trying :) 

Timeline
1 minute ago, larnar1309 said:

yea sometimes people get a not so helpful person answer the phone. If you are still in need of information from an NVC adviser simply call back and try to speak to a more helpful person! I've been lucky a lot of times doing so and spoken to lots of very friendly and informative people. In one case I spoke to a really nice person who checked my ds261 over the phone and had it processed the very next day where as the person on the phone the day before said i would have to wait another week for it to be checked! Keep trying :) 

it's infinite loop.

the lady i spoke to her she was in mode to smoke hashesh =))

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.