AnIJrny

I-130 January 2017 Filers

2,344 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, uali4572 said:

Hey. Could you post the NVC documents checklist?

Congrats! Did you get an email/ app notification or mail?

Guys -- I need some serious help/guidance.I have PD of January 5 in Texas Service Center. I spoke with Tier 2 officer and she told me that Texas is dealing with October cases and my case is still within normal processing time. At the same time, few of the member in late January got their case approved in early July. When i put the receipt number which are around me, all of their cases have been approved as well and send to DOJ. I understand some cases require more investigation but here is what puzzling me.
Another guy spoke with Tier 2 officer few days ago and posted that Tier 2 officer told him that they are dealing with December cases while Tier 2 officer told me they are dealing with October cases. 
Any help/advise would be alot appreciated.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
26 minutes ago, ZAC said:

Guys -- I need some serious help/guidance.I have PD of January 5 in Texas Service Center. I spoke with Tier 2 officer and she told me that Texas is dealing with October cases and my case is still within normal processing time. At the same time, few of the member in late January got their case approved in early July. When i put the receipt number which are around me, all of their cases have been approved as well and send to DOJ. I understand some cases require more investigation but here is what puzzling me.
Another guy spoke with Tier 2 officer few days ago and posted that Tier 2 officer told him that they are dealing with December cases while Tier 2 officer told me they are dealing with October cases. 
Any help/advise would be alot appreciated.

I think you should hear something soon and they are currently working on January cases and just be patient. Did you talk to tier 2 officer? 

45 minutes ago, LaurenAndBrent said:

My fee is now showing as paid and ds260 is unlocked. YESSSS!!!! 

Ahhh!!!! Omg congrats!!!! I just checked mine after seeing this and me too!!!! thank you so much for posting!!! <3 

everyone go go check your fee page !! 

IMG_8262.JPG

13 minutes ago, larnar1309 said:

Ahhh!!!! Omg congrats!!!! I just checked mine after seeing this and me too!!!! thank you so much for posting!!! <3 

everyone go go check your fee page !! 

IMG_8262.JPG

Such a good feeling! I've just completed and submitted my ds260 so let the next wait commence. Getting excited now. They better pay us with good karma now and give us case complete in less than 11 weeks lol! 

4 minutes ago, Lazybones18 said:

at what point can you submit all the documents to NVC?

As soon as you've paid both fees you can send them. Well, that's the advice I took from others on this forum and is what I did.

58 minutes ago, Lazybones18 said:

at what point can you submit all the documents to NVC?

I know of some people submitting them before their fees become "paid" and whilst they were still "in process" but I think that's the earliest time really. 

1 hour ago, LaurenAndBrent said:

Such a good feeling! I've just completed and submitted my ds260 so let the next wait commence. Getting excited now. They better pay us with good karma now and give us case complete in less than 11 weeks lol! 

Me toooo!!! Got off my 14 hour flight, went to the gym, called hubby, celebration of IV fee, and just submitted the ds260!! (Now 1-17am lol) so much for a relaxing return! Haha gotta be up for first day back at the office tomorrow at 6am but I knew I wouldn't sleep until I had done the ds260 😭😭😭

48 minutes ago, larnar1309 said:

I know of some people submitting them before their fees become "paid" and whilst they were still "in process" but I think that's the earliest time really. 

Me toooo!!! Got off my 14 hour flight, went to the gym, called hubby, celebration of IV fee, and just submitted the ds260!! (Now 1-17am lol) so much for a relaxing return! Haha gotta be up for first day back at the office tomorrow at 6am but I knew I wouldn't sleep until I had done the ds260 😭😭😭

Aww I didnt realise you were heading back! At least that was a nice thing to come home to :) last goodbye with your hubby until you move! (Well, I assume!) Hey, hopefully we can expect to be out by November! Lol seeing as our ds260s have been submitted the same day maybe we'll bump into eachother at the medical or interview! ^_^

10 hours ago, Pat&Vince said:

Hi there, 

We have received a couple emails from NVC. The one addressed to my husband contained the AOS bill, but mine didn't have the IV bill...

Also, when I connect to the NVC website and enter the case# and bill#, the IV bill section is not active... is there a delay between those two bills?

Sorry if my question is dumb, but i'm not sure if this is normal or some sort of technical issue on NVC's portal.

yes, like @Yeonin said, there is a delay, my AOS was pending for 2 business days before we were able to pay the IV fee

10 hours ago, Yeonin said:

Did the  AOS on 7/17 and IV on 7/20, mine didn't change to paid unfortunately. Did you manage to do your DS260 @AnIJrny

yes, submitted on 7/26/17. 

Scan date for supporting docs 7/28/17

9 hours ago, larnar1309 said:

Ahaha oh no!!! Yea - luckily I've never driven before so I'm hoping it won't confuse me!! That sounds so tough tho 😭😭😭 I'm both super excited / super terrified to drive in the us... why are all the cars the size of houses ?!?! Haha

Oh wow! I think you got lucky coz I paid my IV on 7/13 but it's still not gone through :( 

Oh man! I'm not sure but I do hope you guys will be able to complete the DS-260 soon!!

woo hooo @LaurenAndBrent and @larnar1309!!! So glad you guys were able to submit.

time to reset the clock...we are pros at this waiting game!!

@Yeonin any update for yours? I know you mentioned that you have to wait to submit docs, but do you see "paid" yet?

8 hours ago, Mo23 said:

Hi All,

Never posted anything in here before but continously reading people's update's. I have an update that would like to share is that I have been approved today and my I-130 NOA1 Jan 27th. 

Congratulations!!

7 hours ago, LaurenAndBrent said:

thanks for the pleasant welcome to a goodmorning lol! well I'm starting my project at Shell Trading Today, so it'll be a busy week. I'll be completing the DS260 bit by bit I just don't want to miss any piece of information knowing how excited I am😊. Have a great day!

3 hours ago, AnIJrny said:

woo hooo @LaurenAndBrent and @larnar1309!!! So glad you guys were able to submit.

@Yeonin any update for yours? I know you mentioned that you have to wait to submit docs, but do you see "paid" yet?

Congratulations!!

@AnIJrny yes got my paid status as well🤗🤗🤗🤗

11 hours ago, LaurenAndBrent said:

Aww I didnt realise you were heading back! At least that was a nice thing to come home to :) last goodbye with your hubby until you move! (Well, I assume!) Hey, hopefully we can expect to be out by November! Lol seeing as our ds260s have been submitted the same day maybe we'll bump into eachother at the medical or interview! ^_^

Yea just 16 days is not enough!! :( but you should have seen the amount of emails I came back to this morning hahaha! We are thinking the next journey will be a one way ticket!! can't wait for that day... November would be nice for sure!! Ahhh would be so awesome if some of us meet at the medical / interview :) 

11 hours ago, AnIJrny said:

Congratulations!!

Thank you !!!

Quick question..... My I-130 case was approved on 22nd July and I got my NOA2 on 27th July. How long should I wait to call NVC? in the approval letter it says, I should wait at least 30 days to call them.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.