AnIJrny

I-130 January 2017 Filers

2,344 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Sarah & Alex said:

hey girl.  Nebraska Service Center is the absolute worse ever. We are patiently waiting. We sent our I130 Dec 16 and still nothing.   Plan on about 7 months

Texas also about the same speed at Nebraska now

they are processing Dec/January still

1 hour ago, Sarah & Alex said:

its getting quite annoying too.  My patience is running on empty now LOL

Sad to hear that, I have friends that January and February filer that in Nebraska sc too, but they have noa2 already. Well, I'm January filer, my case was sent to Potomac, worst service center too. haven't heard any response so far. 😢😢

Edited by Bowlynn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Bowlynn said:

Sad to hear that, I have friends that January and February filer that in Nebraska sc too, but they have noa2 already. Well, I'm January filer, my case was sent to Potomac, worst service center too. haven't heard any response so far. 😢😢

Your friends need to join do we can see their timeline.  I'm Nebraska and filed January 26th 2017. Next monday is my USCIS 5 month anniversary. I need info like yesterday cause this wait is unbearable.  I need some hope. Something. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Did anyone received the RFE letter and share what's in there. I'd share as soon as I see receive the letter so that it can help other people prepare in advance incase if they get RFE

Our 5 month mark hit on 18th June :( Texas. 

Still no sign of NAO2! this sucks!!

Married: 23 Dec 2016

I130 sent: 9 Jan 2017

NAO1: 18 Jan 2017

RFE: Birth certificate: 12 July 2017

RFE sent: 26 July 2017

I-130 approved (NAO2): 5 Sep 2017

Sent to NVC: 29 Sep 2017

NVC received: 6 Oct 2017

Case no. received: 17 Oct 2017

Package sent: 27 Oct 2017

Scan date: 31 Oct 2017

Case complete: 7 Dec 217

Interview date scheduled: 14 Dec 2017

Interview date: 9 Jan 2018 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

For those in Nebraska chill out, spend the summer as better as possible and relax. We don't expect anything until September/October. Prepare the papers and keep anxiety as low as possible, we can't do anything else. Good luck.

LIFE

2005: The beginning

2009: Marriage

2010: The twins came

USCIS

01/13/2017: I-130 - Chicago Lockbox

01/23/2017: NOA1 Form I-797 - Nebraska Service Center

Hi January fillers :rolleyes:.. I'm new in here and thanks god I found this link ..

waiting gives me a lot of stress, i hope To hear positive news this month.. :cry:

6 hours ago, Ashleyelms said:

Hi January fillers :rolleyes:.. I'm new in here and thanks god I found this link ..

waiting gives me a lot of stress, i hope To hear positive news this month.. :cry:

Hey, welcome aboard! Could you fill in your timeline please? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
14 hours ago, Cadizfornia said:

For those in Nebraska chill out, spend the summer as better as possible and relax. We don't expect anything until September/October. Prepare the papers and keep anxiety as low as possible, we can't do anything else. Good luck.

Wonder if it's true for Tx too

I think I've officially passed the point of anger and frustration and have now reached stages of denial and indifference :rolleyes: I honestly can't believe it's taking this darn long!!! Honestly I was so certain I would have heard something within the last three weeks. Excited to angry to meh. I think the only thing keeping me sane is the fact that im heading off to the USA for the summer in 10 days!

48 minutes ago, LaurenAndBrent said:

I think I've officially passed the point of anger and frustration and have now reached stages of denial and indifference :rolleyes: I honestly can't believe it's taking this darn long!!! Honestly I was so certain I would have heard something within the last three weeks. Excited to angry to meh. I think the only thing keeping me sane is the fact that im heading off to the USA for the summer in 10 days!

Don't let this thing beat you down. After I got my NOA 2 I litterally had about a day of going wild and then it was back to the waiting process. There is sooooo much waiting involved in the visa steps. Calling the NVC every day and now they are saying they have my Documents but they just haven't put it into the system yet!!! It's frustrating but I am doing exactly what you are doing - just feeling the excitement of going to see my husband in a few weeks :) enjoy your summer - most of us need to accept that this process will probably take a year minimum and during that time we just need to be patient. When I look on the family list and see that some people are being made wait up to 6 years - I truly feel blessed that I just have to deal with this year and then I have the rest of my life to be by my other half :) 

feeling stressrd doesnt help the situation so just take a step back and focus on the postitive! It is happening ! (At snails pace yes) but hopefully things will speed up soon !! Xxx

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

May I know please what was the RFE for? I want to prepare myself in advance, they sent me letter on Friday but so far I haven't received so that I can see what exactly they need from me. 

GUYS!!!!!!!! We have been approved!! The USCIS case status has just been updated, we were approved on the 20th June :D:wub: Ahhh what an amazing feeling of relief! On to the next waiting game now. I have my fingers crossed for the rest of you! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 minutes ago, LaurenAndBrent said:

GUYS!!!!!!!! We have been approved!! The USCIS case status has just been updated, we were approved on the 20th June :D:wub: Ahhh what an amazing feeling of relief! On to the next waiting game now. I have my fingers crossed for the rest of you! 

Congrats :)

please make sure you update your timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.