956 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, Muba1 said:

Hi! Did they ask questions to your children? 

I am the principal beneficiary for F4, my husband and my two kids (8 and 5 yo) are the derivative beneficiaries. I was wondering if the CO was going to ask them questions 

I had 2 kids (10 & 5) they didn't asked anything to 5 but to 10 they asked 

Whats ur aut name/ her kids name/ do you talk with her/did she visited India/ from photo do u recognize her

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
10 minutes ago, pink_niru said:

I had 2 kids (10 & 5) they didn't asked anything to 5 but to 10 they asked 

Whats ur aut name/ her kids name/ do you talk with her/did she visited India/ from photo do u recognize her

Really . My uncle his wife and son had interview last month they barley asked anything. 

They asked my aunt when did her brother go to USA and his when was his most recent visit to India

My uncle was asked what does the his sponsor do for living?

My cousin was asked how many cousin does he have? 

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline

Hey guys -- May 1st today, i'm trying to login and pay either fees or choose agent -- however the fee payment page redirects to IV login and when i try to login it says my case is not eligible for further processing, even though my priority date is Aug 28th 2004 and second chart says up until Nov 2004. 

Is anyone else seeing this issue?

USCIS

Priority Date: August 28th, 2004

(August)08/20/2004 I-130 Fedex to Vermont

(September)09/01/2004 NOA1 (Received)

(November)10/16/2009 NOA2 (Approved)

NVC

(November)10/19/2009 NVC case number assigned

(May) 05/11/2017 Case opened for further processing

(May) 05/11/2017 DS261 Submitted

(May) 05/21/2017 DS260s Submitted for All three aplicants

(Feb) 02/17/2018 Case Completed

(March) 03/06/2018 Visa Interview Scheduled at US Embassy Skopje

(April) 04/17/2018 Visa Interview -- APPROVED

Filed: Other Timeline
2 hours ago, meritoncutra said:

Hey guys -- May 1st today, i'm trying to login and pay either fees or choose agent -- however the fee payment page redirects to IV login and when i try to login it says my case is not eligible for further processing, even though my priority date is Aug 28th 2004 and second chart says up until Nov 2004. 

Is anyone else seeing this issue?

I called NVC several times and got the same response from each NVC representative.  All said, "You will be receiving Welcome Letter 4-6 weeks from the Date last VIsa Bulletin was published, April 12, 2017. Call us if you don't get it by then".

So 4-6 weeks from April 12, is roughly May 25th, 2017.  If you don't receive WL by May 25th, call NVC number, 1-603-334-0700.

One of my sister got WL but the other one didn't with the same Priority date.  Just wait.

20 hours ago, 2001 said:

Anyone have any info related to IL, please share. Just came across this article:

Check-in with DOS’s Charlie Oppenheim: April 16, 2017

FB-4 Worldwide. FB-4 Worldwide should be watched closely. Following aggressive movement of the final action date in April, this category is not expected to advance. The April movement seems to have stimulated applicants to take action, and increased demand may require a temporary retrogression in this category later this fiscal year. Should retrogression occur, the category would recover completely in October, the first month of the new fiscal year. The final action dates for all other family-based categories are expected remain stable.

link: https://immigrationview.foxrothschild.com/

Not sure how credit this news source is. Hope the forward movement continues from this month. What are you guys thoughts on this?

so that means F4 is stop for all country??

Filed: Other Timeline
3 minutes ago, bebin said:

Finally got my invoice # . My  Pd 7 Sept 2004, but my case is not ready for processing. I know of someone with Pd OCT 28 2004 who has already receive ds260/261. 

What I recently learned from my conversations with NVC representatives, is that Invoice Number itself doesn't do us any good.  Until the NVC generate WL, we cannot move forward.

When the NVC generates WL, they enable Choice of Agent and the fee of $120.00 for further processing.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
On 3/1/2017 at 0:30 PM, Dal120 said:

Hi everyone. Finally I received interview latter periorty date 31 July 2003. F4 India....

Can you share your experience ?? Questions asked by the CO?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 4/24/2017 at 9:50 PM, 2001 said:

The system where we used to login to see our names and petitioner name is not opening. I believe the original link was https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx . However, its now redirecting to https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

Anyone has any info on what's causing this? Any idea if there is a new link to access that system?

Bill pay system is still not opening. Our Pd is July 02, but we have not received the welcome letter yet. However already have the invoice Id. Should we just wait for the system to come back up?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, parry said:

7th july..case open now for processing..received an email from nvc 

Wonderful! Are you able to login to ceac website now to fill out ds261?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.