956 posts in this topic

On 2/3/2019 at 2:30 AM, Luvs2Travel said:

My sister recently went through F4 visa interview. Her case was put on AP. CO asked for family pictures. She only had one at the time of interview. She is asked to courier more pictures. The case is showing under AP. So anyone going to F4 interview, bring family pictures with you. I thought it was asked more commonly during IR/CR1 or K1 cases.

I have a question though. My niece will be turning 21 in couple of months. What happens if she turns 21 and the visa is approved after that? I know she will qualify under CSPA since it took four years before F4 case was approved. But for CSPA calculation, do they have to schedule another interview or it's automatically calculated?

SALAM.

I was reading a thread where you mention about the F4 visa where your sister was interviewed in Islamabad embassy and was put to AP. Can you please help me in this as i am waiting for the interview and it has been more than 50 days since I was documentarily qualified but how long do I have to wait for the interview?

Secondly, if you can tell what documents or proof of relationship was asked by the CO at the time of interview so that I will be prepared.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ahsan7 said:

SALAM.

I was reading a thread where you mention about the F4 visa where your sister was interviewed in Islamabad embassy and was put to AP. Can you please help me in this as i am waiting for the interview and it has been more than 50 days since I was documentarily qualified but how long do I have to wait for the interview?

Secondly, if you can tell what documents or proof of relationship was asked by the CO at the time of interview so that I will be prepared.

Ws,

Please review step 5 of immigrant visa process https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/collect-and-submit-forms-and-documents-to-the-nvc/step-5-collect-supporting-documents.html

Check the documents required by the country at https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country.html . We brought originals of all the documents submitted. Just make sure that you also bring pictures of your sibling over the years. You should get a visa appointment soon. Maybe it’s delayed because of holidays. I remember I did call NVC to check the status after documents were approved. We had to wait for couple of months before interview date as well. But if you are concerned, ask your sibling to call NVC.

Edited by Luvs2Travel

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I was filling DS-260 and there are questions about children. Both of my children are US citizens(both were born while I was in us on h1b) and living in US with their grand parents. What should we answer on the questions about whether they are immigrating with you now or later joining you? Currently we are living in home country (wife and I). I have put the answers as “No”. Should the answers be yes or no?

Thanks!

Edited by AAHH

On 1/11/2020 at 4:45 PM, Ahsan7 said:

SALAM.

It takes around 60-90 days to get your interview date. But in my case I got it after around 40 days.  Take originals of every docs you submitted to NVC, take photographs of petitioner and applicant that proves relationship between them. Copy of AOS, copy of petitioner proof of domicile. I took every supporting docs, my educational, work, training certificate though they just asked for docs that we submitted for to NVC. It's always good to take extra documents 🙂

Edited by Nyr

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Filed: Timeline

I am trying to revive this topic.

The Final Action Date (Cut-off Date) for F4 got stuck on 3/22/2007 since 09/2021 for almost a full year, and there is no movement since then. Anybody can shed light on why it never move forward beside the Covid-19? Anybody has any information for the total number got stuck in the backlog since 09/2021 up to now?

• 3 months later...

Good Day Folks Hope everyone is doing Good Here..

I was just wandering and looking for Info Regarding My I-130 Petition Which was approved on October 2009 Found this Place Looks pretty Informative Till I experienced that this Forum is Some how Dead For Past Couple of Months Now I wonder if The People of F4 Category are getting their Visas On Time Or perhaps they are all too Hopeless to Ask about it Anymore Like ME Its been almost over 13 Years and I am yet to find a response other than the Approval Notice From USCIS .

Best Regards

• 1 month later...
Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi All , I came back to this forum after 7 long years. Just to give hope to all , My file opened after 14 long years and I came to US in early 2016 . I had initial struggle (like everyone had and everyone will have) but after some time me and my wife both got very good job and we bought really nice house (which I can not dream even at my home country) . Be there , this time you need to pass and one day your visa also will come. 

This forum helped me a lot in understanding and doing all processes on my own. I was one of the member who kind a worked like an admin. 

All the best !

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.