956 posts in this topic

On 6/3/2019 at 4:38 PM, guess2014 said:

To michele

I've already got my welcome letter paid fees complete ds260 and submitted all required documents.I am wating for case complete .

good luck

Hi

For DS260 form, is that typically completed by the Petition (my mom) or the applicants? I saw online that it much be in English too.

Thanks!

On 6/7/2019 at 6:05 AM, pink_niru said:

Your process is yet not started. The second chart does not move every month. Sometimes it takes 4-6 months to move. So you need to wait. Do NOT need to prepare for any papers yet. Once they send the welcome letter than you need to fill form and start working on papers. 

Make sure your passports are ready and not getting expired in near time...

Hi pink nuru

Good news! I received the welcome letter from NVC (YAY!) I paid the fees and etc., now my question is re: the passport, are you referring to the passport for those applicants? Make sure with them they're not expiring soon?

Thanks

Michelle

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, mmichele said:

Hi pink nuru

Good news! I received the welcome letter from NVC (YAY!) I paid the fees and etc., now my question is re: the passport, are you referring to the passport for those applicants? Make sure with them they're not expiring soon?

Thanks

Michelle

You need docs for ALL the applicants including passports. When you travel the passport should have atleast 6 months validity. 

You will also need birth certificates in english , make sure name matches in all the docs and on site 

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

55 minutes ago, mmichele said:

Hi

For DS260 form, is that typically completed by the Petition (my mom) or the applicants? I saw online that it much be in English too.

Thanks!

The DS260 form is to be completed by the intending immigrant.  And yes it is in English... it's a US government form. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
22 hours ago, SusieQQQ said:

The DS260 form is to be completed by the intending immigrant.  And yes it is in English... it's a US government form. 

Either to be completed by the principal immigrant or the petitioner.

ROW - 75 days movement July Bulletin. In 10 months this fiscal year, there is a 485 days movement so far as compared to 3 weeks monthly average previously which amounted to around 210 days movement in 10 months previously. It's almost double the pace for ROW. Showing low demand so far hence the faster movement. For next 2 months, 1 month movement is projected. 

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 6/14/2019 at 2:47 PM, mmichele said:

Hi

Thanks!

Its online so anyone can fill it :)  But basically make sure its filled properly

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi All,

Interview scheduled in 3 weeks but medical exam appointment are not available before interview date.

should he go to the interview then get the medical done later or reschedule the interview?

thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.