21 hours ago, 2001 said:

VB out -

Final Action:

F4 08MAY04 08MAY04 15SEP03 15JUL97 22NOV93

Dates for filing

F4 15NOV04 15NOV04 22JUN04 08JAN98 08FEB95

4 hours ago, Assad219 said:

Frustrating mode 

Yes, very frustrating indeed. Outlook for coming months are also not exciting. Based on some of the charts circulated in this forum a while ago, there aren't too many applicants for 2004, but its not moving. Hope our wait pays off soon.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My PD is July 02, but haven't received the WL yet and could not proceed with DS261. It says the case is not ready for further processing. Already sent an email to NVC few days back, but haven't heard from them yet. Any idea what could have caused this? Folks with PD Oct / Nov 2004 has already received it, but how come some of us with early PD don't have it yet? Anyone understands their process kindly shed some light on this.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
8 minutes ago, 2001 said:

My PD is July 02, but haven't received the WL yet and could not proceed with DS261. It says the case is not ready for further processing. Already sent an email to NVC few days back, but haven't heard from them yet. Any idea what could have caused this? Folks with PD Oct / Nov 2004 has already received it, but how come some of us with early PD don't have it yet? Anyone understands their process kindly shed some light on this.

Are you f4 or f3? You said your PD is  july 2002? 

Edited by ILUVINDIA

Timeline
12 minutes ago, 2001 said:

5 minutes ago, ILUVINDIA said:

Are you f4 or f3? You said your PD is  july 2002? 

It's F4 - July 02, 2004

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, 2001 said:

Is it really possible ? While ppl from late 2004 r getting WL nowadays 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Assad219 said:

Is it really possible ? While ppl from late 2004 r getting WL nowadays 

Apparently yes. Never thought about this, but it's happening. Some of the folks in this forum with later PD's than ours already received the WL. Also, saw the same pattern at Vietnamese forum. Not sure how NVC determine on whose WL's to send first.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Assad219 said:

Ohhh, i think most of us thought july 2002. Anyway best of luck

19 minutes ago, 2001 said:

It's F4 - July 02, 2004

Well what which chart are you looking at? For us India F4 2nd chart is jun 2004 so we people who's pd is after june 2004 won't get anything yet. As a matter fact my family f3 's pd in Nov 2005 and the 2nd chart for f3 is dec 05 but we still haven't received WL yet I called NVC yesterday I was told it can take up to 4 to 6 weeks just have wait. .... 

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline

Hello Guys,

NVC just opened our application at ceac.state.gov -- however they removed my name i'm the child on the case. My mom is the primary beneficiary. I'm 23, but CSPS should apply for me, any idea what should I do call them? or is there anything i can do for them to add my name there?

Any help is much appreciated. THANK YOU!

USCIS

Priority Date: August 28th, 2004

(August)08/20/2004 I-130 Fedex to Vermont

(September)09/01/2004 NOA1 (Received)

(November)10/16/2009 NOA2 (Approved)

NVC

(November)10/19/2009 NVC case number assigned

(May) 05/11/2017 Case opened for further processing

(May) 05/11/2017 DS261 Submitted

(May) 05/21/2017 DS260s Submitted for All three aplicants

(Feb) 02/17/2018 Case Completed

(March) 03/06/2018 Visa Interview Scheduled at US Embassy Skopje

(April) 04/17/2018 Visa Interview -- APPROVED

Timeline

it all depends on if your PD is current? Is your mom under F4 or F3? There are different ways they so this whole process. We have family who are in progress of f4. Their son is turning 25 this September.  His name wasn't on the welcome letter we called NVC they said he won't be added on till the PD is current.  Meanwhile we paid all the fees and completed visa application than 10 days before the date become current the parents received their interview we call NVC again and was told the parents need to take him with them to embassy and officer will decide if the son is still eligible for visa. That was all said over the phone so we know cause of security reasons only people who will be allowed to enter the embassy will be if their name is on the interview letter so we send the embassy and NVC  an email asking them to send an invoice for the son. NVC never replied but the embassy replied "parents should bring the son to interview with along with his passport and birth certificate.  We were fine with that cause we had something in writing to show the security that's what we were told. 

Than about 15 days before the interview we received an email asking to fill ds-260 and figure prints and medical for the son and the iV fee will have to paid on the day of the interview. They are still waiting for the visa cause the mom had some negative Medical report that they have to get retested they were as soon her medical report clears they will get their visa. 

BTW this was case in india. And pd was 2003 and approved in  2009

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline
53 minutes ago, ILUVINDIA said:

it all depends on if your PD is current? Is your mom under F4 or F3? There are different ways they so this whole process. We have family who are in progress of f4. Their son is turning 25 this September.  His name wasn't on the welcome letter we called NVC they said he won't be added on till the PD is current.  Meanwhile we paid all the fees and completed visa application than 10 days before the date become current the parents received their interview we call NVC again and was told the parents need to take him with them to embassy and officer will decide if the son is still eligible for visa. That was all said over the phone so we know cause of security reasons only people who will be allowed to enter the embassy will be if their name is on the interview letter so we send the embassy and NVC  an email asking them to send an invoice for the son. NVC never replied but the embassy replied "parents should bring the son to interview with along with his passport and birth certificate.  We were fine with that cause we had something in writing to show the security that's what we were told. 

Than about 15 days before the interview we received an email asking to fill ds-260 and figure prints and medical for the son and the iV fee will have to paid on the day of the interview. They are still waiting for the visa cause the mom had some negative Medical report that they have to get retested they were as soon her medical report clears they will get their visa. 

BTW this was case in india. And pd was 2003 and approved in  2009

Yes so my mom is F4, filed by my uncle.

Priority Date Aug 28, 2004

Approved: Oct 13th, 2009

So 5 years, 1 month, 15 days. 

I'm currently, 24 years old, and according to calculation i should be eligible until June 26th, 2019. 

Can you suggest what do I do? Am I missing anything? 

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me!!!!

USCIS

Priority Date: August 28th, 2004

(August)08/20/2004 I-130 Fedex to Vermont

(September)09/01/2004 NOA1 (Received)

(November)10/16/2009 NOA2 (Approved)

NVC

(November)10/19/2009 NVC case number assigned

(May) 05/11/2017 Case opened for further processing

(May) 05/11/2017 DS261 Submitted

(May) 05/21/2017 DS260s Submitted for All three aplicants

(Feb) 02/17/2018 Case Completed

(March) 03/06/2018 Visa Interview Scheduled at US Embassy Skopje

(April) 04/17/2018 Visa Interview -- APPROVED

Timeline
52 minutes ago, meritoncutra said:

Yes so my mom is F4, filed by my uncle.

Priority Date Aug 28, 2004

Approved: Oct 13th, 2009

So 5 years, 1 month, 15 days. 

I'm currently, 24 years old, and according to calculation i should be eligible until June 26th, 2019. 

Can you suggest what do I do? Am I missing anything? 

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me!!!!

Looks like your PD is not current yet so there isn't you can do at time.i were you I would email NVC request invoice once  your PD is current. Make sure you explain in detail how your are eligible for visa under CSPA. As I said earlier it seams like NVC don't process the same way. I know a family who actually had lawyer handing their filing.  They said the lawyer's suggestion was not to Pay IV fee for anyone on the case unless your PD current and all  CSPA kids are show up. I do kind of agree with that cause NVC would not review your request for CSPA unless your PD is current and like in our family case cause we went ahead and paid all the fees the interview letter was sent 15 days before their pd became Current. 

. People post a lot of helpfull info here so definitely stay in touch and hang in there. I think you will have your before june 2019.  Wish you all the best!!!

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Petitioner Need to send a letter on  your mom behalf to NVC by email and by mail..and also when petitioner sending AOS documents and civil documents of ur mom they should write in i-864 ur name and send ur civil documents too along with CSPA requesting letter ..when visa bulletin will be current they will review ur case ..and will add ur name ...u r eligible for visa ..tell ur petitioner when visa becomes current ..call NVC and keep requesting to add ur name ..Its just keep emailing calling ....Good Luck 👍

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

DOES ANY BODY PREDICT ANY MOVEMENT NEXT VB (JULY) FOR F4 ?

1- I130 Filed at 20 May 2004 for F4 Category

2- PD-19th May 2004

3- Case approved at USCIS on 29 OCT 2009

4- Case sent to NVC on Nov 2, 2009

5- June 23,2016 : Petitioner's name appeared

6- July 19,2016 : DS-261 Online Choice of Address and Agent & DS-260, Online

Immigration Visa and Alien Registration Application are Opened

(NOT Activated).

7- ???????????? : Received DS-261

8- ???????????? : Submit DS-261

9- July 20, 2016 : AOS and IV fees Bill activated.

10- July 20, 2016 : Pay AOS Fees

11- July 21, 2016 : Received AOS Fees

12- July 22, 2016 : Pay IV Bill (4 persons)

13- July 22, 2016 : Pay fee for CSPA case

14- July 25, 2016 : Received IV Bill (4 persons)

15- July 25, 2016 : Submit DS-260 (3 persons)

16- July 26, 2016 : Ask NVC if I can file CSPA

17- July 28, 2016 : NVC replied CSPA as "cannot be reviewed" due to "no visa number available"

18- Aug. 10, 2016 : Send AOS and IV Package

19- Aug. 12, 2016 : NVC received all the civil documents and I-864 AOS Financial Documents (11.04 AM)

20- Aug. 15, 2016 : Sent ASK NVC to Add my petitioner as my (Agent/Attorney)

21- Aug. 17, 2016 : NVC Scan Date (NOA 1)

22- Aug. 20, 2016 : NVC Replied and removed my previous Attorney and add my Petitioner

to be my new (Agent/Attorney)

23- Oct. 04, 2016 : My son's name (who is under CSPA) deleted

24- Oct. 05, 2016 : Received NOA2 asking for 2015 W-2 (form)

25- Oct 05, 2016 : send 2015 W-2 form by (Email & Mail)

26- Oct. 06, 2016 : Case Complete Email

27- Oct. 11, 2016 : Case Completed after receiving all required Documents (NOA 3)

28- .....................: Interview Confirmation | P4

29- .....................: Medical
30- .....................: Interview [at 00.00 AM]

31- .....................: Visa in Hand

32- .....................: POE [JFK]

33- .....................: CSPA approved

34- .....................: Checklist certification scan date

35- .....................: NVC Scan Date 2

36- .....................: Case Completed at NVC (confirmed by calling on .....................)

37- .....................: Visa issued

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.