emga

ALL F3 PART 2..

1,807 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
14 minutes ago, emga said:

Wait what! Your sisters PD is August 26th 2010? 

Wow the person who added your nephew added him when you called again? or out of nowhere you logged in and saw that now your nephews application appears ? 

No, my sister's PD is actually August 26th 2004 ....

Edited by Mutahir

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, emga said:

August 26 2004 should you have gotten an interview already ??

when did your nephews name appear on the ceac page? when you called a representative ? or out of nowhere? 

My cousin's name was added on to file after the PD was current and interview was already scheduled for my uncle.   He was able to get his interview with his parents and paid his fee at the time of the interview. He is 24 years old. Waiting for approval was 5 years.  I don't know if the country you are coming from makes any difference

my family is from India

Filed: Timeline
8 hours ago, ILUVINDIA said:

My cousin's name was added on to file after the PD was current and interview was already scheduled for my uncle.   He was able to get his interview with his parents and paid his fee at the time of the interview. He is 24 years old. Waiting for approval was 5 years.  I don't know if the country you are coming from makes any difference

my family is from India

ok ok woww this gives me hope! I have one more question please help me with this:

what did your cousin do when his name appeared on to file with all of the documents he/she needed to send to NVC ? Did he send them to NVC or did he take his documents to the embassy/interview. 

I don't know if to send my daughters documents along with mine now.. or to take them instead to the interview once she is added 

Filed: Other Timeline
1 hour ago, emga said:

ok ok woww this gives me hope! I have one more question please help me with this:

what did your cousin do when his name appeared on to file with all of the documents he/she needed to send to NVC ? Did he send them to NVC or did he take his documents to the embassy/interview. 

I don't know if to send my daughters documents along with mine now.. or to take them instead to the interview once she is added 

Please make sure to enter information of all family members intended to travel along with you in Affidavit of Support.

I am sending documents of all my sister's household members over or under the ages of 21 years of age.  And I also mentioned their information in I-864 since I am sponsoring them.

In the interview process, they will be asking for originals anyway.  So, personally I think you can send the information/documents of all your family members.

Timeline

Agree. My cousin's DS-260 activated online when he was informed to send his documents.  He didn't send documents to NVC he took AOS with him to ti his interview.  Do make sure you have your  PCC, medical, and copy of your interview letter and DS-260's confirmation page.  

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hi guys, does anyone have an idea on whether the whole family should travel together for the first time entering poe ? or can we travel separately on different dates ?

PD: 31 May 2005

WL: January 5 2016

CC: 2 December 2016

Interview : 23 may 2017

visa issued: 14 July 2017

Timeline
3 hours ago, zdzak said:

hi guys, does anyone have an idea on whether the whole family should travel together for the first time entering poe ? or can we travel separately on different dates ?

If it is a family based visa you must travel together entering usa for the first time

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello, my mom is a us citizen and applied for me, and my proyority date is November 2011, now I came with my wife and my 3 kids to the us with tourist visa, is there anyway for me to stay here and wait for my f3 visa to be current. Please if anybody know something help me with a good answer. Thank you

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/3/2017 at 11:51 PM, seemo said:

Hello, my mom is a us citizen and applied for me, and my proyority date is November 2011, now I came with my wife and my 3 kids to the us with tourist visa, is there anyway for me to stay here and wait for my f3 visa to be current. Please if anybody know something help me with a good answer. Thank you

if you overstay your B1/B2 visa, it will give a big dent on your F3 application and it might be denied. Follow their laws and don't try to do any thing illegal. Only you can stay max. of 6 months and it should not be overstay even for single day.

Edited by netkit

Category F3                                                                       Documents submitted --  3 February 2017

PD 01 August 2005                                                          Case Complete --             17 October 2017

Case approval 09 January 2006                                    VB month for PD to be current -- November 2017

Changeability Rest of World                                           IL received --                                   10 January 2018

Invoice ID Available                                                          Interview Date --                             12 April  2018

Case open 28 September 2016                                     Status with AP                                 17 April 2018                                 

Welcome Letter 30 September 2016                            Status with Issued                          18 April 2018       

Invoice Paid -- 28 December 2016

DS 260 filled --  2 February 2017 

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
9 minutes ago, netkit said:

if you overstay your B1/B2 visa, it will give a big dent on your F3 application and it might be denied. Follow their laws and don't try to do any thing illegal. Only you can stay max. of 6 months and it should not be overstay even for single day.

Thank you so much for the advice, I was hoping to find a legal way to stay and wait in the us.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Emga.  I'm happy to hear you r finally getting ur documents. . Good luck to you and family.  It has been a long pause  journey indeed.. God bless.. keep us posted. :)

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 22/07/2017 at 10:47 PM, ILUVINDIA said:

If it is a family based visa you must travel together entering usa for the first time

My MIL and FIL traveled at different times but that's was about 17yrs ago

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 05/08/2017 at 6:30 AM, netkit said:

Can he not stay if his family can support him and he or his family don't work??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.