emga

ALL F3 PART 2..

1,807 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 17 April 2017 at 6:44 PM, ovigwe said:

Hi, please my interview date is 20th April at the Lagos embassy in Nigeria.mines the f3 category, my dad filed for me..

Has anyone any tips to share?

What was the interview like?

Thanks

Hi, done with my interview, got my visa approval.

The interview was easy no big deal as I had envisaged.... I guess loads of questions are asked when there's a need to verify that the applicant is actually telling the truth...

I was asked 'when did ur father move to the United States? '...n that was it....my children were there and they were itching to answer questions...Unfortunately none was added if them...!

So,all the best y'all!

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Done with my interview today at US embassy mumbai and I got the visa under F3 category
For the interview it's important you have all the documents with photocopy properly and you wont have any problem getting the visa 
Also make different files for different applicant's so you wont have to rearrange the documents inside the embassy also the people inside the embassy  helps you to arrange documents order wise if you have any problems 
For interview the consulate was a young american he was very nice 
1st we took the oath 
then he asked where are you going to stay in USA?
for how long your mother has been staying in USA?
With whom your mom stays in USA?
Does she work?
what your brother does in USA?
For how long he has been staying in USA?
what's his company name?

that's all he then said "Enjoy your life in USA you are granted the visa collect your passport in 2-3 days pay $220 visa fees"

Also we were given back all the original civil n financial documents that we had submitted to the NVC with photos and they will take all the financial n photocopies of civil documents that you bring to the interview 

Timeline
23 minutes ago, PKachhadia said:

Done with my interview today at US embassy mumbai and I got the visa under F3 category
For the interview it's important you have all the documents with photocopy properly and you wont have any problem getting the visa 
Also make different files for different applicant's so you wont have to rearrange the documents inside the embassy also the people inside the embassy  helps you to arrange documents order wise if you have any problems 
1st we took the oath 
Does she work?
what's his company name?

that's all he then said "Enjoy your life in USA you are granted the visa collect your passport in 2-3 days pay $220 visa fees"

Also we were given back all the original civil n financial documents that we had submitted to the NVC with photos and they will take all the financial n photocopies of civil documents that you bring to the interview 

Congrats, thats great information wats ur priority date

Timeline
32 minutes ago, PKachhadia said:

1st we took the oath 
Does she work?
what's his company name?

Congratulations..... Enjoy....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.