emga

ALL F3 PART 2..

1,807 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, LeanneT said:

That would be based on the first chart..final action date..so on the second chart when do you think they would be working on ours?? 

Leanne 

You can’t get a visa until your priority date in the first table is current. That’s the date that really matters.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
15 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

You can’t get a visa until your priority date in the first table is current. That’s the date that really matters.

So what happens when my priority date becomes current in the 2nd chart?? Is it welcome letter and then wait on interview? 

Thanks for getting back..

i have kids coming and need a school in place ect so I will have a lot to organise/research for them getting over 

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
28 minutes ago, LeanneT said:

So what happens when my priority date becomes current in the 2nd chart?? Is it welcome letter and then wait on interview? 

Thanks for getting back..

i have kids coming and need a school in place ect so I will have a lot to organise/research for them getting over 

Hi LeanneT, 

When your Priority Date becomes current on the second chart, that's an indication that your case is open for processing...NVC will send you the Welcome Letter for which instructions will be given to follow 6 steps, once those steps are completed correctly, you will receive a Case Complete letter from NVC stating that your case is completed and all documents will be sent to your local US Embassy. Once your Priority Date becomes current on the first chart (and depends on your country) you will receive Interview Letter( Interview Letters are usually sent 6 weeks prior to your Interview Date) you should have enough time to complete Medical Exam etc. 

As far as school are concern, after the new arrivals are in the US you will still have to wait for about two weeks for their Social Security Cards, ID etc before they can enroll in school.( At the first port of entry in the US, the Custom Officer will stamp a temporary green card stamp on their passport you can try working with that A- number) 

My nephew just arrive in the US with his family after 12 years and 6 months of waiting.

What's the Priority Date, Category and Country for this case you are talking about.

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, LeanneT said:

That would be based on the first chart..final action date..so on the second chart when do you think they would be working on ours?? 

Leanne 

Just to give you guys a quick reference.  F3 - Priority date  1/09/2006.   Montreal Canada interviewed was done on 1/10/2019 - successful.  Currently in US.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, TD2306 said:

Just to give you guys a quick reference.  F3 - Priority date  1/09/2006.   Montreal Canada interviewed was done on 1/10/2019 - successful.  Currently in US.

Hello TD2306,

Congratulations and  thank you for the update, looks like for Canada it's 13 years waiting. 

Where in the US did you move to

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

hi td2306,

i have interview in feb15 in montereal canada f3 can you share your experience how is the interview and how will is it 

your help apprecieted

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Ahmad ali said:

hi growie77

i have question     if your sponsor dosnt have enough income and dont fund some one to help any things we can do like assets to add/

Hello Ahmad,

If your Sponsor doesn't have enough income you can seek a Co -Sponsor to vouch for you, if you still can't find a Co-Sponsor you can show your own assets( liquid assets are best) as they would like to know that you or someone can financially take care of you while in the US and until you find a job. Basically, they want to make sure you are not dependent on the Government. You can also show a " Job Offer Letter" from a company in the US. 

14 minutes ago, Ahmad ali said:

I really appreciate growi77 for this information 

it help me a lot 

Scroll through these FAQs, they contain information about the size of assets needed, use of joint sponsor etc 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/collect-and-submit-forms-and-documents-to-the-nvc/establish-financial-support/i-864-affidavit-faqs.html

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 1/30/2019 at 9:20 AM, gowrie77 said:

Hi LeanneT, 

When your Priority Date becomes current on the second chart, that's an indication that your case is open for processing...NVC will send you the Welcome Letter for which instructions will be given to follow 6 steps, once those steps are completed correctly, you will receive a Case Complete letter from NVC stating that your case is completed and all documents will be sent to your local US Embassy. Once your Priority Date becomes current on the first chart (and depends on your country) you will receive Interview Letter( Interview Letters are usually sent 6 weeks prior to your Interview Date) you should have enough time to complete Medical Exam etc. 

As far as school are concern, after the new arrivals are in the US you will still have to wait for about two weeks for their Social Security Cards, ID etc before they can enroll in school.( At the first port of entry in the US, the Custom Officer will stamp a temporary green card stamp on their passport you can try working with that A- number) 

My nephew just arrive in the US with his family after 12 years and 6 months of waiting.

What's the Priority Date, Category and Country for this case you are talking about.

Good info...but would just like to add. You dont need to wait for SS card for school admission. I landed on thursday , went to school for admission on Friday n my kids were in school on monday.

My parents did sign lease agreement with me as i was going to live with them and they sign on some papers from school . School asked for visa n passport copy & gave admission.  Though within 30-45 days u have to submit your required proofs to school.

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

^ yes, usually you just need ID and proof of residence for public schools. (Not every school child has SSN for example H visa dependent so it’s not a requirement.) You’ll also usually need the vaccination worksheet the panel doctor did in the medical for them as proof they have the required vaccinations.  

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 11/12/2018 at 3:57 AM, Tanim said:

PD 18Jun 07 Bangladesh

Approved letter 10May 2010

My DOB 05Oct 1996

For how long I'll be eligible under CSPA act?

And approximately when we'll get WL and eventually IL?

Hi my priority date is May 2007 India,let me know if you receive a WL.thanks

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
On 1/26/2019 at 4:56 AM, gowrie77 said:

Did anyone receive Welcome Letter for February 2007 Category F3? 

Please let us know and what country.

Hi gowrie77, 2nd chart has moved to March 2007. Our priority is 12 Feb 2007. Did you receive welcome letter yet?

Category F3

PD 12 Feb 2007

All Chargeability Areas

Timeline
1 hour ago, Feb2007 said:

Hi gowrie77, 2nd chart has moved to March 2007. Our priority is 12 Feb 2007. Did you receive welcome letter yet?

Hello,

No, my Nephew did not receive Welcome Letter as yet. His PD is 1 Feb 2007 and Category F3.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.