emga

ALL F3 PART 2..

1,807 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

PD 18Jun 07 Bangladesh

Approved letter 10May 2010

My DOB 05Oct 1996

For how long I'll be eligible under CSPA act?

And approximately when we'll get WL and eventually IL?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
12 hours ago, Tanim said:

PD 18Jun 07 Bangladesh

My DOB 05Oct 1996

As per me you should be good until Aug 2020..

No one can predict when you will be current

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
11 hours ago, pink_niru said:

As per me you should be good until Aug 2020..

No one can predict when you will be current

Can someone make an approximation when this long wait gonna end?

Timeline
19 hours ago, MiaNJ said:

Hi guys, I'm new to the page. My PD Oct 27 2006. On October 29 we received the welcome letter, it is an electronic case. We have already made the payments and filled the 260 forms with the civil documents. When do you think they will give us a date for the interview?

Thanks in advance.

First step is "case complete" , after everything reviewed by NVC , you will get case complete email. That means your case is ready for interview 

Currently VB shows date of Aug 2006 for interview.  So as soon as your oct date passes , you should get interview email

12 minutes ago, pink_niru said:

First step is "case complete" , after everything reviewed by NVC , you will get case complete email. That means your case is ready for interview 

Currently VB shows date of Aug 2006 for interview.  So as soon as your oct date passes , you should get interview email

Does that mean I have to wait until my date in the VB? Another question, what is the difference between the electronic cases and the others where its has to send in physical?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, MiaNJ said:

Does that mean I have to wait until my date in the VB? Another question, what is the difference between the electronic cases and the others where its has to send in physical?

Yes ,,,,as i said first step you need to wait for Case complete & that after you have to wait for date in VB....

Electronic cases ...you need to submit / upload forms/papers online

physical....you need to send docs/forms physically to NVC

2 minutes ago, pink_niru said:

Yes ,,,,as i said first step you need to wait for Case complete & that after you have to wait for date in VB....

Electronic cases ...you need to submit / upload forms/papers online

physical....you need to send docs/forms physically to NVC

Yes, I saw that, but with what purpose are the electronic cases?

Thanks for answering...

Hi May2006 & ALL

My nephew's daughter (age 22) has now been added to the case at the time of interview. They paid $325 and we complete the I-864, she completed her Medical Examination and was told to get the result this Friday. They also had missing documents ( my sister marriage certificate).

The CO told them after they obtain all of the above to schedule a " Follow up Appointment" online , however I am unable to do so ....it is showing ADMINISTRATIVE  PROCESSING.....

Do you know how we can schedule the follow up appointment? How will the Embassy in Georgetown know that missing /additional documents are ready?

Does anyone know how ?

Just now, gowrie2006 said:

Hi May2006 & ALL

My nephew's daughter (age 22) has now been added to the case at the time of interview. They paid $325 and we complete the I-864, she completed her Medical Examination and was told to get the result this Friday. They also had missing documents ( my sister marriage certificate).

The CO told them after they obtain all of the above to schedule a " Follow up Appointment" online , however I am unable to do so ....it is showing ADMINISTRATIVE  PROCESSING.....

Do you know how we can schedule the follow up appointment? How will the Embassy in Georgetown know that missing /additional documents are ready?

Does anyone know how ?

I am sorry....I meant we complete DS-260

On 11/11/2018 at 7:57 PM, Tanim said:

PD 18Jun 07 Bangladesh

My DOB 05Oct 1996

Hi Tanim,  I would say about 8 months for Welcome Letter and about 12 months for Interview Letter. This is just a guess.

My nephew has a PD of 01 Feb 2007 still no welcome letter, VB = 08 Jan 2007 , NVC told me to call back next month.

On 10/27/2018 at 7:40 AM, Hasania said:

I still have not received the WL. But expect it in a few weeks from now, PD Nov06. I  am reading ahead and I see where both the AOS and IV fees are to be paid together and online.  I am not understanding the online payment if an international credit card cannot be used.  Can someone who has been through this process explain,  please.

Hi Hasania,

Any update on your case?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.