emga

ALL F3 PART 2..

1,807 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Ingrid28 said:

Visa bulletin f3 for May was dec 05. How come june is reversed to jun 05?

That is Final Action Date , you can find the date down side of page , it is not changed , already Dec 05.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 2:21 AM, Ingrid28 said:

Visa bulletin f3 for May was dec 05. How come june is reversed to jun 05?

This is first chart F3 ,,,,1 July 05

And you see second Chart 1 December 05

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:33 AM, May2006 said:

WOW great movement guys in second chart.. I was wondering if first chart would have caught up second chart with no movements all those months.. God's timing is perfect.. I'm pleased with this new release... Keep us updated guys..PD May 2006 .F3 category..

Hi May2006,

I see you are from Guyana with a PD May 2006 F3 category.....My sister sponsered her two sons from Guyana with a PD June 2006, please let us know when you receive your Welcome Letter so we can keep an eye out too as they are one month after you.

Filed: Other Timeline

First Chart provides the interview cutoff Priority dates for upcoming month. For Example, in the month of June 2017, cutoff Interviews for F3 is 01 JULY 2005.  Any PD with the completed application should get interview letters.

Second Chart provides cutoff dates for starting the Visa Application Process.  NVC will contact the applicants to start their Application process by sending Welcome Letter up until the PD mentioned in the second chart.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Mutahir said:

First Chart provides the interview cutoff Priority dates for upcoming month. For Example, in the month of June 2017, cutoff Interviews for F3 is 01 JULY 2005.  Any PD with the completed application should get interview letters.

Second Chart provides cutoff dates for starting the Visa Application Process.  NVC will contact the applicants to start their Application process by sending Welcome Letter up until the PD mentioned in the second chart.

Thank you so much Mutahir, this is very helpfull.

Filed: Timeline
On 5/17/2017 at 2:34 PM, gowrie said:

Thank you so much Mutahir, this is very helpfull.

I have a question when all of you log in to check your case status what appears? 

does it appear: we mailed your document ... 

or or does it say something else? 

I am wondering because my pd is SEPT 2005 and no welcome letter has been sent to me! please reply

Hi everyone, I hope somebody can advise us in this situation.

My cousin's PD is 15 Jun 2005. He just got email yesterday that he has his interview in Montreal on Jun 02,2017. Now we have our other cousins wedding on same date in Chicago so he want to reschedule his interview at Montreal. Also they just give him like 2 weeks period to get his medical , pcc's done . He cant get everything prepared in this short period if even he thinks to miss the wedding as for medicals he needs to book appointment and the listed doctors websites say that it will take 7-10 days to get reports. Does anyone has idea how long it takes to reschedule appointment? Any help is much appreciated. Thank you

Filed: Timeline
8 hours ago, Hamza fmly said:

Anybody got welcome letters in this mnth.

8 hours ago, Hamza fmly said:

Anybody got welcome letters in this mnth.

Still waiting for my welcome letter and my pd is sept 2005, send an email to NVC a month ago and no reply!!!

i have a question for those that already got their welcome letter.. before getting your welcome letter what did the USCIS page when checking case status say? mine says: 

x
my_logo.png

Document Was Mailed To Me

On July 2010, we mailed your document for Receipt Number , directly to the address you gave us. If you do not receive your document by August 25, 2010, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request the document be sent to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address 

when you got welcome letter what appeared on the case status ?? please help me anyone and give me some type of idea 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.