emga

ALL F3 PART 2..

1,807 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi, please my interview date is 20th April at the Lagos embassy in Nigeria.mines the f3 category, my dad filed for me..

Has anyone any tips to share?

What was the interview like?

Thanks

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi Ovigwe,

Don't worry too much! You must bring enough:

1. Original documents 

2. Nearest picture of your father.

3. Evidences are family pictures.

Summary is all in your interview letter ask,

Good luck!

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Pl do worry about WL, like all of us , u also hv waited long, just give time and relax, in next 4 weeks, Nvc will start sending WL to all personal whose PD is current as per 2nd chart,i.e, 1 dec 2005. So upto 30 nov 2005 they will issue WL. God bless you all.

Filed: Timeline
11 hours ago, vakson007 said:

Pl do worry about WL, like all of us , u also hv waited long, just give time and relax, in next 4 weeks, Nvc will start sending WL to all personal whose PD is current as per 2nd chart,i.e, 1 dec 2005. So upto 30 nov 2005 they will issue WL. God bless you all.

I am just concerned since here VPP said he got welcome letter on April 7th, how do you know in the next 4 weeks NVC will start sending WL?? I thought they had already done this since some people said they had already gotten it. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, emga said:

I am just concerned since here VPP said he got welcome letter on April 7th, how do you know in the next 4 weeks NVC will start sending WL?? I thought they had already done this since some people said they had already gotten it. 

VPP has shown the WL, which has come to Vietnam group, .. NVC will take utmost importance and care in sending WL. You will need to show patience .... If u still feel otherwise its better u call Nvc, i hv called on behalf of my friend and they told to wait for 4 weeks....  We either can call nvc and listen or wait.... In both case we hv to wait patiently.....

Hope good times comes for all of us sooner.......

Timeline
On 4/17/2017 at 11:14 PM, ovigwe said:

Hi, please my interview date is 20th April at the Lagos embassy in Nigeria.mines the f3 category, my dad filed for me..

Has anyone any tips to share?

What was the interview like?

Thanks

Hi, whats ur priority date

Timeline
On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 6:49 PM, Hamza fmly said:

Hi,vpp whats ur priority date and when did u get welcome letter .

This is not mine this is sample Of WC Later

I did not get my WC Later

My PD is July 06

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
3 hours ago, Eric Le said:

My pd 27/6/2005 f3 when i get IL? Please predict for my case...thank you very much:))

probably by the next visa bulletin

PD: 31 May 2005

WL: January 5 2016

CC: 2 December 2016

Interview : 23 may 2017

visa issued: 14 July 2017

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

It's sad that you Emga have not received ur WL as yet.. some years back I had emailed nvc inquiring about my case and they had replied and at the bottom of the email they give my invoice ID.. maybe you can have ur petitioner call nvc and ask for it idk..I'm just thinking..Wish u good luck my dear..I can imagine the frustration.... PD May 2006...F3..

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Ahmad Ali. You will get WL this year but I'm not sure which specific month.. maybe by July keep ur fingers crossed..:)... Keep us posted..My pd may 2006 f3.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.