MarkPerry

Ann Coulter's Tweet

29 posts in this topic

Has Bill Clinton ever been actually found guilty of rape? I know there are several women accusing him, but I just haven't stayed up on the subject. I don't like the man and think he is sleazy, just not sure if he is actually guilty of rape. If all you need is people accusing you to be considered a "rapist" than Trump is in the same club.

Also, like the men or not, both Obama and Bush Jr have a little more experience than what is listed. I know it's meant to be a "jab" and a bit of a "joke" but as much as I dislike Bush Jr he was a Governor before he was a President, and Obama was a Senator (and prior to that a State Senator). I'm sure Miss Coulter (Mrs? I Have no idea) knows that, but I guess it is a much better "zinger" to have selective amnesia. 

Couldn't find a Trump/Coulter gif, but same difference.

imagesFFL0ULP6.jpg

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Were not people on here in the last few days saying Trump was one cause he talked about grabbing a woman.

I think settling a law suit and losing your law license raises the bar high enough to say Bill was guilty of forced sexual contact 

Filed: Timeline
11 minutes ago, bcking said:

Has Bill Clinton ever been actually found guilty of rape? I know there are several women accusing him, but I just haven't stayed up on the subject. I don't like the man and think he is sleazy, just not sure if he is actually guilty of rape. If all you need is people accusing you to be considered a "rapist" than Trump is in the same club.

This sums it up, Bill was for sure a womanizer:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/07/politics/bill-clinton-history-2016-election/

And how much money has Trump dolled out to quietly make the women he thought would let him do anything he wanted go away? Guess that information is buried with his tax dodging, erm, cough, returns?

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

6 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Were not people on here in the last few days saying Trump was one cause he talked about grabbing a woman.

I think settling a law suit and losing your law license raises the bar high enough to say Bill was guilty of forced sexual contact 

He settled, so people are free to interpret that however they like. Trump has settled legal cases and people on here have argued that by settling he is not actually guilty. He settled that old racial discrimination case, and therefore is not guilty of discrimination. Unfortunately settling doesn't mean someone is guilty or innocent.

He also didn't lose his license because he raped someone. He lost his license temporarily (not sure if he ever tried to reactivate it) over how he conducted himself during the Jones case, not because of what he actually did to Ms Jones. It was his conduct during the case (possible perjury). 

I'm not denying he isn't a sleazeball and not a good person. He may be smart in some ways but I wouldnt' want to have dinner with him. However he isn't a "confirmed" rapist. He isn't that different from Trump on that front. They have both had extramarital affairs (consensual) and they both have women accusing them of sexual assault. I'm sure they both have bragged about how they can treat women in private (though only one was caught on a hot mic to my knowledge) because I believe they both fall from the same branch of the "sleazy older male tree".

Edited by bcking

1 hour ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

out of trump's own mouth, he's entitled to grab women he wants because he 'knows' they want him. of course, you and i both know that the law does not allow a man to grab a women because he 'knows' or has a hunch that she wants him - no matter how much money he has or how much of a gold digger that woman may be.

and as far as rape goes, i do believe that trump's ex wife accused him of rape. there's more of course, but you guys are riding a bit beyond reality here in your gentleman and/or law abiding citizen is trump exaltations here.

2 hours ago, ready4ONE said:

Oopsy. I am not reporting because I love you man, but this came out as a personal attack.

Not really. He said he was sure Trump had paid of plenty of woman he had sexually attacked, with zero proof.

I asked how often he beat his wife? If never is the answer that is  cool   I did not accuse him of it. Really no difference in what he said about Trump 

If you knew things, you would know that this is a well known Retort to , leading interrogatories of baseless value  and accusatory tones. Ask any Lawyer 

2 hours ago, smilesammich said:

out of trump's own mouth, he's entitled to grab women he wants because he 'knows' they want him. of course, you and i both know that the law does not allow a man to grab a women because he 'knows' or has a hunch that she wants him - no matter how much money he has or how much of a gold digger that woman may be.

and as far as rape goes, i do believe that trump's ex wife accused him of rape. there's more of course, but you guys are riding a bit beyond reality here in your gentleman and/or law abiding citizen is trump exaltations here.

I feel like I could run 90mph down the interstate and get by with it.  Saying that and doing it are two different things.

One cannot rape ones wife silly 

31 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

I feel like I could run 90mph down the interstate and get by with it.  Saying that and doing it are two different things.

One cannot rape ones wife silly 

silly.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
5 hours ago, MarkPerry said:

:jest::D

TRumpann.jpg

Good old Ann Coulter, is there anything that woman won't say to get attention. Her and Trump, really are two peas in a pod. 

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received