espared12

I-751 January 2017 Filers

2,600 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone. do any of you knows what number should i call ., so i filed change of address on April 19th and it says i will receive response on May 1st but until now i don't have any response from USCIS and i already moved on my new address. 

On 3/25/2017 at 6:47 PM, Steve1986 said:

Dear iammrsthompson

I do not have an answer for your question, however I do feel that you should make an InfoPass appointment whenever that is possible and check with the immigration officer there. Typically your biometrics appointment is scheduled 1-2 months for CSC and 1-3 months for VSC after you send your packer. Also, make sure that you don't miss any notices/communications from USCIS in mail because you are changing your addresses. You can always fill up the USCIS change of address form AR-11.

Hope this helps a bit. 

regards

Steve

thank you steve, sorry it took me a while to respond on your message, we submitted a request for expedite and was asked for initial proof to prove that were eligible for it.. were now just waiting for their response, it will be 1 week tomorrow (05/10/17) since they received our respond.. hoping for a positive result.. 

26 minutes ago, elsie2500 said:

Hi everyone. do any of you knows what number should i call ., so i filed change of address on April 19th and it says i will receive response on May 1st but until now i don't have any response from USCIS and i already moved on my new address. 

I actually did the same thing and they told me I will received a letter in 10 business days, 3 weeks passed no letter. So i call this no. 1-877-247-4645 (if you are military member/spouse which I am) and they told me to submit the online form for changing address I believe its AR-11 tho they put a request through phone. they still suggest me to do that just to be sure. I was talking to tier 2. anyways if you still wanna call here is the other no. for none military members/family 1 (800) 375-5283. Goodluck! :)

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 hours ago, iammrsthompson said:

I actually did the same thing and they told me I will received a letter in 10 business days, 3 weeks passed no letter. So i call this no. 1-877-247-4645 (if you are military member/spouse which I am) and they told me to submit the online form for changing address I believe its AR-11 tho they put a request through phone. they still suggest me to do that just to be sure. I was talking to tier 2. anyways if you still wanna call here is the other no. for none military members/family 1 (800) 375-5283. Goodluck! :)

I also submit AR-11 and still did not get  response so I better call to make it sure. Thank you:) 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Looks like everything is moving very slowly......:unsure:

K-1 Timeline

K-1 Interview Result: APPROVED!

Married on 03/12/2014

AOS Timeline

Mailed I-485, I-131, I-765: 04/14/2014

I-485, I-131, I-765 delivered by USPS: 04/15/2014

Check cashed by USCIS: 04/19/2014

I-485, I-131, I-765 NOA: 04/20/2014

I-485 RFE: 05/12/2014

I-485 RFE Received: 5/21/2014

I-131 and I-765 Approved: 06/28/2014

EAD/AP Combo Card Mailed: 07/07/2014

POTENTIAL INTERVIEW WAIVER LETTER DATED 07/29/2014

Card/Document Production: 04/07/2015

Welcome Notice Sent: 04/07/2015

AOS APPROVAL PREDICTION DATE: April 22, 2015 brought to you by good ol' Mountain Dew!

APPROVED!!!! 04/07/2015

I have seen everybody posting new updates of the processing time on groups on fb. But when i checked the uscis website there is nothing about i751 processing time. It still stuck in June 7th 2016. 

On 5/23/2017 at 6:02 PM, Youssefyoussef said:

I have seen everybody posting new updates of the processing time on groups on fb. But when i checked the uscis website there is nothing about i751 processing time. It still stuck in June 7th 2016. 

Ya true, not sure why it is so slow, or just the online status is not updated.

CSC Jan filers should get their G.C by end of August, VSC by end of December.

Hopefully!

regards

Steve

Hi guys! I just checked my case status online; it says that the fees were waived (??) Does anyone else have the same status?

I had my biometrics appt on Feb 14...Filed with VSC...Please,  share your thoughts on that. 

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Tania09 said:

CSC is working on June 2016 and VSC is working on April 2016, the wait is about 1 -1,5 years now

Ya, just checked that. 

It sucks big big time. We do not want to wait till next year to get our G.Cs approved. Thats a very long wait. Not sure why it is so slow this time.

As I said before, Jan 2016 filers for CSC had gotten their G.Cs by August, all of them, VSC for Jan 2016 got theirs in 12-14 months.

But this is horrible. 

If you look at the timeline on usics website ( cs) it looks that only i751 that is left behind.  I wonder if thats because we have the extension letters or whats the reason.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
22 hours ago, AmeliePoulain said:

Hi guys! I just checked my case status online; it says that the fees were waived (??) Does anyone else have the same status?

I had my biometrics appt on Feb 14...Filed with VSC...Please,  share your thoughts on that. 

Thank you!

Yes, this is normal.  Don't worry. It's said that it is a computer error. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.