bcking

Ohio bill restricting abortions to before a heartbeat is heard

111 posts in this topic

It's funny how we all go around and around and at the end of the day we pretty much agree on this.

and the song and dance to get there. You can ask a direct question 10 different ways.

Example

So when do you think the cut off should be

Poster-3 paragraphs of how they think its not that many people doing it

Me-So Ok when do you think the cutoff should be

Poster- another 3 paragraph dance about how rare it is

Me- So ok its all about numbers to you''

Poster- I am offended

I swear you can't make up the lunacy here here. I am crazy as a run over dog, but this joint makes me feel good

Edited by Nature Boy Flair

and the song and dance to get there. You can ask a direct question 10 different ways.

Example

So when do you think the cut off should be

Poster-3 paragraphs of how they think its not that many people doing it

Me-So Ok when do you think the cutoff should be

Poster- another 3 paragraph dance about how rare it is

Me- So ok its all about numbers to you''

Poster- I am offended

I swear you can't make up the lunacy here here. I am crazy as a run over dog, but this joint makes me feel good

Good morning.

You are so full of yourself it's funny. My paragraphs were never directed at you. I was having a reasonable conversation with Oriz. You were providing nothing to the conversation. Don't kid yourself. I guess if it feels good to pay yourself then go ahead.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Your first posts seemed to be making light of the whole situation, and several later ones I'm not even sure what you were doing, but not really making sense at any rate. I'm not sure if it's not your intent to take people round in circles sometimes, so I'm not sure you really have grounds to complain if that happens.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Good morning.

You are so full of yourself it's funny. My paragraphs were never directed at you. I was having a reasonable conversation with Oriz. You were providing nothing to the conversation. Don't kid yourself. I guess if it feels good to pay yourself then go ahead.

. It was not directed at you solely. I am full of myself, but its really not funny at all

You being a doctor and what not, you know DSM 5 Diagnosed disorders are nothing to play with. Pick Cluster B. I am in there on several lines.

You being a real life honest to god, doctor.... not one played on the TV or Internet . Maybe you could help me ???

. It was not directed at you solely. I am full of myself, but its really not funny at all

You being a doctor and what not, you know DSM 5 Diagnosed disorders are nothing to play with. Pick Cluster B. I am in there on several lines.

You being a real life honest to god, doctor.... not one played on the TV or Internet . Maybe you could help me ???

Not that kind of doctor. I hate psych.

The way you phrased your previous post was most assuredly directed at me. I was the only one writing 3 paragraphs (typical for me). I was merely pointing out my 3 paragraph posts were not directed at you at all. You weren't providing anything of substance to the discussion. While Oriz and I were talking about a study, you made some posts like you typically do bringing up things like the "MDL". It's your go to when you have nothing intelligent to say.

I tried to ignore you and then you must have felt like you needed more attention so you directly quoted me and then made up some ####### that you claimed I said. You argued that it must be true because I had been "talking about so many numbers". Sorry if numbers are confusing to you.

Not that kind of doctor. I hate psych.

The way you phrased your previous post was most assuredly directed at me. I was the only one writing 3 paragraphs (typical for me). I was merely pointing out my 3 paragraph posts were not directed at you at all. You weren't providing anything of substance to the discussion. While Oriz and I were talking about a study, you made some posts like you typically do bringing up things like the "MDL". It's your go to when you have nothing intelligent to say.

I tried to ignore you and then you must have felt like you needed more attention so you directly quoted me and then made up some ####### that you claimed I said. You argued that it must be true because I had been "talking about so many numbers". Sorry if numbers are confusing to you.

NO need in getting all worked up. It's just an Internet forums, and in the end most folks here are good people , no matter what ditch they are in.

I asked this group about when the cut off should be , you went round and round about numbers. When I said it appeared only numbers mattered to you, you said you were offended.

All that aside, you seem like a cool guy, don't let some agenda driven forums filled with screwballs get you all worked up. Life is too short. I am sure being a doctor and being very busy all day making life and death decisions you have lots of stress. Don't let my sophomoric hijinks be another one dude.

Edited by Nature Boy Flair

NO need in getting all worked up. It's just an Internet forums, and in the end most folks here are good people , no matter what ditch they are in.

I asked this group about when the cut off should be , you went round and round about numbers. When I said it appeared only numbers mattered to you, you said you were offended.

All that aside, you seem like a cool guy, don't let some agenda driven forums filled with screwballs get you all worked up. Life is too short. I am sure being a doctor and being very busy all day making life and death decisions you have lots of stress. Don't let my sophomoric hijinks be another one dude.

I've said this before - don't confuse me finding you annoying and childish with me getting worked up. Two different things. I like to debate, and I like to have intelligent discourse about issues. In real life if some guy pushed himself into a conservation saying "MDL!" Or some junk I would be annoyed. Not worked up, just annoyed. You are like that guy.

I never said it was all about numbers. Most of my long paragraphs were about how the study suggested that the issues for women getting late term abortions (when they were for personal choice) involved access issues.

I never argued it never happened. I argued it was incredibly uncommon. The point if that, which ive already said, is that I think there are better ways of dealing with issues that are very rare than just outright banning it. Saying that means I'm all about numbers is like a 3rd grade understanding of the discussion.

Just arrived at work so will be out for a bit. Happy to continue this talk later :)

Two different things. I like to debate, and I like to have intelligent discourse about issues.

it's really super hard to do that here. sure you've noticed plenty of posters have zero interest in discourse, only winning (not losing) vicariously through politicians/actors/pro wrestlers. cehst imitates life..

it's really super hard to do that here. sure you've noticed plenty of posters have zero interest in discourse, only winning (not losing) vicariously through politicians/actors/pro wrestlers. cehst imitates life..

Kudos for having it figured out if nothing else

The Pro rassling thing -Reported

the dream sammich

dreams-never-give-them-sleep-chickensand

I'll take two to go please. And I'll buy NB's lunch today too.

Edited by Teddy B