Kosi Wahala

I-130 December 2016 Filers

1,031 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, robinanis said:

331 days, enough said

333 days... uscis said that our iquiry has been assigned to an officer (which we placed on 18 sep) and now we have to wait til dec, we cant take any action before 2 months.. this is outrageous. I am losing my mind

Edited by S and A

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, S and A said:

334 days... uscis said that our iquiry has been assigned to an officer (which we placed on 18 sep) and now we have to wait til dec, we cant take any action before 2 months.. this is outrageous. I am losing my mind

Yes I've done multiple service request, we're in line for review wait 60 days, it must be a long line and I'm in the back lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, S and A said:

333 days... uscis said that our iquiry has been assigned to an officer (which we placed on 18 sep) and now we have to wait til dec, we cant take any action before 2 months.. this is outrageous. I am losing my mind

I’m 338 days.. Wow it’s rough 😆

Timeline
On 11/3/2017 at 7:05 AM, Sundee said:

I’m 338 days.. Wow it’s rough 😆

11 months today, makes me sick, literally. We just want a normal life:crying:

Still waiting and my PD is Dec 06 2016 in nebraska service center filing for my wife on I-130 im a US Citizen. contacted ombudsman and senator still waiting for response from them... made service request inquiry since its passed processing time then called uscis and they told me my case is “in line” for review and need to wait 60 days after a service request was responded (had to wait 30 days for service request and they responded on the 30th day then gota wait extra 60 days like they say) guess they taking their time then...emailed an NSC follow up and had to wait 21 days for that like they say on email and im on my 20th day so far and no response in my email yet...made another service request with “Tier 2 officer from USCIS” and never got a response from them after they told me to wait 14 days and im waiting over 3 weeks for it...cant make an appointment to INFOPASS so ima try to visit them without appointment are they gona let me in?. ...loosing too much of my mind now...has anyone tried anything else? im trying everything i can in the book to get my NOA2 hoping for my speedy approval...congrats to the ones approved and the rest of us waiting well i guess the light is almost there....

Edited by humamandrifa

Timeline
5 hours ago, humamandrifa said:

Still waiting and my PD is Dec 06 2016 in nebraska service center filing for my wife on I-130 im a US Citizen. contacted ombudsman and senator still waiting for response from them... made service request inquiry since its passed processing time then called uscis and they told me my case is “in line” for review and need to wait 60 days after a service request was responded (had to wait 30 days for service request and they responded on the 30th day then gota wait extra 60 days like they say) guess they taking their time then...emailed an NSC follow up and had to wait 21 days for that like they say on email and im on my 20th day so far and no response in my email yet...made another service request with “Tier 2 officer from USCIS” and never got a response from them after they told me to wait 14 days and im waiting over 3 weeks for it...cant make an appointment to INFOPASS so ima try to visit them without appointment are they gona let me in?. ...loosing too much of my mind now...has anyone tried anything else? im trying everything i can in the book to get my NOA2 hoping for my speedy approval...congrats to the ones approved and the rest of us waiting well i guess the light is almost there....

I too am Dec 6, these are the exact service requested emails I've gotten, in line for review and wait 60 days, not once but three times

There were no updates on uscis app on 2 & 3rd,  then just 1 case update on 6th but yesterday 7 cases were approved/ sent to DOS on 7th November.. finally some movement !!!! Last whole went very quite...☹☹

It's so heartbreaking to wait and wait and wait helplessly..

3 hours ago, robinanis said:

I too am Dec 6, these are the exact service requested emails I've gotten, in line for review and wait 60 days, not once but three times

8 hours ago, humamandrifa said:

Even my husband contacted them as soon as our pd 13 dec date became current and was asked to wait till 30 day period...to get an update. He said tier 2 officer wasn't  very helpful either :(

On 11/8/2017 at 2:42 PM, humamandrifa said:

Still waiting and my PD is Dec 06 2016 in nebraska service center filing for my wife on I-130 im a US Citizen. .

Dec 6 file date in Nebraska too! I hope we get good news soon.

Timeline

Two tier done a service request asking for an expedite, on the, 25th  it was supposed to take five days, yesterday I get an email that our file is under review with an officer and it's at his discretion if he expedites, wait 30 days lol others have recieved the same email 

Capture+_2017-11-09-10-11-15.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 hours ago, robinanis said:

Two tier done a service request asking for an expedite, on the, 25th  it was supposed to take five days, yesterday I get an email that our file is under review with an officer and it's at his discretion if he expedites, wait 30 days lol others have recieved the same email 

Capture+_2017-11-09-10-11-15.png

I received that email as well

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.