Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
2 hours ago, jengeof said:

looks like Potomac approval is 4 mos, dec 15 PD cr1 / approved apr 12

MY pd is September 16 and am still waiting. Congrats 

Edited by nyokie

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello Everyone! I am awaiting the arrival of my husband from Jamaica..I'm  a US citizen. PD for our I-130 is December 15th...so we are coming up on 5 months at the Potomac Center..Trying to stay  focused because  this wait is brutal..Any other December filers out there recently approved?

4 minutes ago, graduate2017 said:

Hello Everyone! I am awaiting the arrival of my husband from Jamaica..I'm  a US citizen. PD for our I-130 is December 15th...so we are coming up on 5 months at the Potomac Center..Trying to stay  focused because  this wait is brutal..Any other December filers out there recently approved?

Still nothing here... I guess they slowed down again maybe? I'm 12/22 though so a bit after yall.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, initials123 said:

Still nothing here... I guess they slowed down again maybe? I'm 12/22 though so a bit after yall.

My husband is also in Jamaica but my case is in Nebraska..  my i30 was received to them on Dec 8th so trust me I understand its torture for real..I check the mail everyday hoping and praying I get something...my husband always says the tougher the battle the sweeter the victory. Ready for the victory now :-(

Hey guys! I know it's only been a week but has anyone else gotten good news? I got so excited when I heard Potomac was getting on in December but looks like they may have slowed down a bit again. Hope everyone is getting there ok! :)

3 hours ago, Catherine said:

I was getting excited also but now it seems like nothing is happening.   My PD is 12/27. 😭

Right? I'm trying to stop hoping whenever I go to the mailbox haha. Mine is 9/22 PD 😑

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Omg 9/22!  I hope 🤞 it comes through for you soon.  It's also a killjoy for me when I go to the post office.  When I first sent my petition they wouldn't deliver my NOA1 bc I didn't put the PO BOX on the petition 😑   It took a month to get my address fixed.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Resources/Reports and Studies/Immigration Forms Data/Family-Based/I130_performancedata_fy2017_qtr1.pdf

this is the quarterly data report and if you see how many petitions are pending its depressing.  

9 minutes ago, Catherine said:

Omg 9/22!  I hope 🤞 it comes through for you soon.  It's also a killjoy for me when I go to the post office.  When I first sent my petition they wouldn't deliver my NOA1 bc I didn't put the PO BOX on the petition 😑   It took a month to get my address fixed.  

Oh no I meant 12/22! Hahaha my fault... I was thinking of other things at the time. I'm not that far before you hahaha. Oh geeze! 

Still not dun!fun the latest I saw was PD 12/15 :/

7 minutes ago, Catherine said:

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Resources/Reports and Studies/Immigration Forms Data/Family-Based/I130_performancedata_fy2017_qtr1.pdf

this is the quarterly data report and if you see how many petitions are pending its depressing.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.