USA BRA

I-140 for EB1A Extraordinary Ability

101 posts in this topic

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

My friends I again thank you for all the patience you always have to reply my question. 

I have one more....

I am trying to access my application just to see it, it is the craziness to see if anything changes.. but from one week back it shows a message like that -

The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance. 

I was checking other sites and they say it can be because my case is under review or been input in their system, please let me know if you experienced it or simply what you thing it might be...

Thank you

Screenshot_20170926-153020.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

If you go to:

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

choose immigrant visa of course and type in your case number you are getting an error as well?

You can also just call NVC. +1(603) 334-0700

I am sure its just a system glitch.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, USA BRA said:

In this link you sent only shows AT NVC.

I will make a phone call to NVC.

Thank you

Ok that means you are trying to login at the DS-260 application center:

https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

I even can still login there with my case number and invoice ID after 1 year now.

Again I don't think it is much of an issue since you are done with the process and your case is still at NVC but yes give them a call just to make sure and let us know.

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

NVC asked one more police clearance and I've sent already. They took 33 days since I sent my civil documents to ask me one more. My God, why do they take so long... 

My friend do you know how long they can take by now as I sent the state police certificate they asked for???

Timeline

Sorry to hear but just to make sure I understand you correct, they have lost one of your police certificates that you have sent in before?

I would call them and ask for supervisor assistance if things are not properly handled.

However we cant give you any clear answer on how long things will take, since that's case specific and NVC processing time can vary.

Timeline

No my friend, they did not lose. I did not make myself understandable,  in the first time I sent my civil documents I did not send the state police clearance, I only sent the ones from Federal police and Courts. One week ago after 33 days from the first package, they asked for the state police certificate.

And now I wonder how long it will take again.

Timeline

If you still have to obtain that state police record, then whatever they need in time to send it to you plus about 30-60 at NVC once they receive and confirm. Unfortunately that is how long it usually takes after receiving a checklist for missing documents, since you get pushed back into the waiting line. Again what NVC wants to see is in such a case is country specific. :mellow:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Timeline

Hello my friend, I made an inquiry to NVC last night through their website ASK NVC to know what was the status of my case, and received this:

" The NVC completed its processing of YOUR visa petition.

The petition is waiting for an appointment to be scheduled at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL. When an interview appointment is scheduled, the petitioner, principal applicant, designated agent, and attorney of record (if applicable) will be notified." 

With this I think what is missing is only the date from the Embassy, even though my status on the website is AT NVC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.