• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
4 minutes ago, USA BRA said:

You did not need RFE? You were approved with no request of further evidences?

Your visa is eb1a?

Did you ask first for you and afterwards for your family???

I had no RFE and went with premium processing from the beginning and was approved after 8 days in EB1A.

I have no family (except my dog that I brought with me :)). But you will be able to include your legally married partner + kids (if that is your case) on your DS-260 once you get to that point in the NVC process. They will all get permanent residency.

Filed: Country:
Timeline

it means they there was enough information there that they will process your case. simply put you filled out and signed the forms and paid the fee. they still may send you an rfe if they need more information. you can use the receipt number to check the status now. keep in mind that the online or phone status is not always updated.

at the end of processing they will either approve or deny your case.

good luck

Edited by f f

Timeline
30 minutes ago, USA BRA said:

After paying the premium processing and received yesterday the status of it, today the case got acceptance.. what does it means?

Most likely that the 15 calender day clock is ticking and you should get an answer soon.

Check the status under myUSCIS I assume it is the same receipt number as the one from your regular processing, also have you signed up for notification there?

Timeline
1 hour ago, USA BRA said:

Just did it,  they say it's under analysis.  Hoping for a good outcome....

Thank you

Then expect an answer, most likely approval, in 7-10 days. Mine took 8. That is somewhat the average you see under this tracker here and once you set the filter to approved I-140 EB1As under PP: http://www.trackitt.com/usa-immigration-trackers/i140

Higher counts means that people got an RFE and afterwards approved. In that case btw the 15 day clock starts again once they received the answer to the RFE.

Judging from your credentials though I would say your case looks very good, without knowing the details of course.

Looking forward to a most likely YAAYYY post in the next days here.  :D

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Just got knowing they asked for Addicional Evidence,  I don't know what kind of evidence,  they sent today by mail, waiting my lawyer receives it and see what evidence is that.

Just updating,  thank you!

Timeline

I can imagine this bothers you very much but wait before you got the RFE letter so you know what it is about. It can be so many different things and many times fairly easy to solve.

On trackitt you will find plenty of EB1A cases that got a RFE first and then approved!

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

My friend I'd like to ask you something but please if you can't do, just say, it's no problem...

I received the answer of eve, but my lawyer seems only want money and  did not help me to deep understand the document, wants money to read. Only said me that basically I need to prove one-time international award because I have many but only in my country. But I would like to confirm that it is the only lacking document, could you read and help me out? 

Please only if you could!

If yes send me you email

Thanks

Timeline

As f f suggest, glad to help as good as we can if you post the text here without revealing personal information. If it is a letter try an OCR software, otherwise show us a scan with the sensitive sections blacked out. Unfortunately many lawyers charge money for RFEs. National awards can be sufficient to full fill the award criteria though. USCIS might not initially understand or be satisfied with the way they have been presented, but it still can be done.

If you have a feeling that your lawyer will blow this now, you wouldn't be the first one to switch to a different one at this point. :unsure:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.