97 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Him and I have been talking for almost two years. We chat, talk, email as much as we can since the Ethiopian government controls their internet and Facebook usage. Him and I have spent a week together (face time) and no I'm sorry couldn't stay longer because I have a job and a child to take care of.

People deleted their pages all the damn time so again putting all your eggs into Facebook and ignoring everything we had in front of you is crazy.

But you all still think we did something wrong when others with less have gotten approved. Each case is different and every country is different.

Him and I will get married. But please don't tell me what you think when you don't know what was sent and how NONE of you want to believe it was all because of Facebook when she told him to have me fix that!

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

You set FB only your love can see it?

We would not able to see it? Even CO couldn't see it?

When CO ask to see your page, It is not available?

He off his for CO?

If you were in that situation "CO" what would you think?

What everyone here think?

Your case may be true love, but that is weakness and suspicisious

I-129F sent August 6th 2016

NOA1 Received August 8th 2016

Approved October 11th 2016

Hard Copy NOA2 Received October 17th 2016

NVC Received October 25th 2016

NVC Case Assign October 26th 2016

Left NVC October 31st

Paid Visa Fees November 1st 2016

Embassy Received November 4th 2016

Packet 3 Received November 11th 2016

Medical December 12th 2016

Interview December 21st 2016

Visa In Hand??

POE Houston ????

Hopes being together by Christmas :):)

Timeline

Well who would of known the co would actually check the Facebook to me that seems odd.

FYI when I had my Facebook it was completely private I know a lot of people that do the same.

Too many phychos on fb in my opinion

Thank you and I'm getting bashed for that. I promise you it was because she couldn't see anything. Who takes Facebook seriously anymore? I don't

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Timeline

WELL first good luck to you..

You asked people here to figure and help you why denied?

Now you act rude to them?

Hopes you success on your journey

Left NVC October 31st

Visa In Hand??

POE Houston ????

Timeline

You set FB only your love can see it?

We would not able to see it? Even CO couldn't see it?

When CO ask to see your page, It is not available?

He off his for CO?

If you were in that situation "CO" what would you think?

What everyone here think?

Your case may be true love, but that is weakness and suspicisious

My Facebook is set up to where only MY FRIENDS can see what's on there. Again my page is public to all my friends and mutual friends. But if we have zero friends you won't see a thing. Do you understand now?

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Timeline

But why you said earlier you 5 or 6 friends?

Things don't add up

Left NVC October 31st

Visa In Hand??

POE Houston ????

Timeline

WELL first good luck to you..

You asked people here to figure and help you why denied?

Now you act rude to them?

Hopes you success on your journey

You said I blocked my page knowing I had a interview when my page has been like that.

If you are my friend you have full access to my page. If we have no friends in comment you can't see anything. How's that an issue? People do it all the time it's called keeping weirdos out of your business

But why you said earlier you 5 or 6 friends?

Things don't add up

The other friends are in Ethiopia!!! She was only concerned about the Las Vegas friends. There were 3 now there's only 1 the others live in Ethiopia

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Timeline

well keep your page private cost you visa..we all know FB and all have FB OK!!!!!!!!!

Again good luck...

TOPIC CLOSE

Left NVC October 31st

Visa In Hand??

POE Houston ????

Timeline

I said we have 6 mutual friends right now of those one live here in Nevada. She didn't care about the ones in Ethiopia she wanted to know who was here. Since the main lady he talks to is no longer on Facebook she couldn't pull up her page. FYI people deleted their pages everything it's no conspiracy....

Since my page is only setup to where my friends can see things he offered for his page where you could access the other lady that lives here. She said no she wanted to see it on my page.

Since she couldn't she didn't believe we met on Facebook, but how else could we have met?

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Thank you and I'm getting bashed for that. I promise you it was because she couldn't see anything. Who takes Facebook seriously anymore? I don't

Your welcome and it's not fair that people are bashing you after the day you had. I know what you mean about having your friend list private unless your friends. Obviously a lot of people love having their life in the public but I wasn't one of them. I'm one of those rare people that don't have any social media accounts I find it too much drama and avoid it completely

I love my husband ?‍?‍?

Married June 2016

Por siempre y para siempre Mi amor

Timeline

Your welcome and it's not fair that people are bashing you after the day you had. I know what you mean about having your friend list private unless your friends. Obviously a lot of people love having their life in the public but I wasn't one of them. I'm one of those rare people that don't have any social media accounts I find it too much drama and avoid it completely

I don't even know why I said anything on here. People at times are rude for no reason. They assume things without reading what's being said. I said many time my page is locked. If we aren't friends you can't see anything there's nothing wrong in that.

One visit isn't enough? Again there's no rule as to how many visits or days you stay. We met, and talk as much as we can considering they have issues with the internet and Facebook there.

Bedilu & Jennifer (L)

Timeline
AmyWrites

You are right

Left NVC October 31st

Visa In Hand??

POE Houston ????

well keep your page private cost you visa..we all know FB and all have FB OK!!!!!!!!!

Again good luck...

Really adt you don't have to be so mean and insensitive

I love my husband ?‍?‍?

Married June 2016

Por siempre y para siempre Mi amor

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.