1,501 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Timemac said:

Hi there I applied for my wife on Fed 2017 and i became a USC in Jan 2018 and did an upgrade for my I-130 and was upgraded on Jan 23 2018 and since then i thought that my application would go faster since i became a USC but unfortunately still nothing from CSC called them 3 times one time i requested out of normal processing times on Feb/2/2018 and got a respond on Feb/9/2018 from USCIS says that they are aware of the delay and they are unable to give me a time frame when my case will be worked or reviewed. So I made an info pass on Feb/27/2018 i was thing like let me try going there and see if they can help they where like we cant see a processing time for USC in CSC and thats what i told her but she was like you just have to wait and that it should take another 5 months and I was like why would it take that much longer and said they did not get to your case yet and she estimates that long. she really didn't know what she was doing there she really didn't want to answer any of my questions. So I had my last option is to go to the congressman's office and submit a request so i made an appointment for today and did a request and now i just have to wait till someone call me or send me a letter from them i hope this one works. I really dont know what to do after i just want to know that if my case was at least is under review for processing. Worst Center ever too slow. If anyone here can help me what should i do next I'm out of ideas.        

I think waiting for your Congressman office is the only thing to do right now.

Edited by Tenreyro

Dec 19, 2016: F2A I-130 Priority Date

AOS with pending I-130 (F2A):

March 2, 2018: AOS Package PD (I-485, EAD, AP)

March 14, 2018: NOA1  / E-Notification // Physical Mail: March 20, 2018

March 17, 2018: Biometric Appt Notice received //  Appointment: April 6th

March 29 RFIE // April 11 USCIS received RFIE response

May 10, 2018: I-130 Approved  :D *But case sent to NVC*

July 11: INFOPASS Appt + Sent Additional Documents

July 20: Case Ready for Interview (Finally!)

August 14: Card being produced //  August 22: Combo Card in hand

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

HELP! Received RFE from USCIS and does not have the additional documents that they want me to send.

How to submit evidence of non-existence?? 

and can someone please explain this paragraph in the  RFE:

Affidavits: Written statements sworn to or affirmed by two persons, other than yourself and the person for whom you are petitioning, who were living at the time the event(s) occurred and have personal knowledge of the event you are trying to prove. The persons making the affidavits may be relatives and need not be citizens of the United States. Each affidavit must contain the following information regarding the person making the affidavit:

1. his or her full name and address,

2. date and place of birth,

3. relationship to you, if any,

4. full information concerning the event, and

5. complete details concerning how he or she acquired knowledge of the event.

Edited by xSawert

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, xSawert said:

HELP! Received RFE from USCIS and does not have the additional documents that they want me to send.

How to submit evidence of non-existence?? 

and can someone please explain this paragraph in the  RFE:

Affidavits: Written statements sworn to or affirmed by two persons, other than yourself and the person for whom you are petitioning, who were living at the time the event(s) occurred and have personal knowledge of the event you are trying to prove. The persons making the affidavits may be relatives and need not be citizens of the United States. Each affidavit must contain the following information regarding the person making the affidavit:

1. his or her full name and address,

2. date and place of birth,

3. relationship to you, if any,

4. full information concerning the event, and

5. complete details concerning how he or she acquired knowledge of the event.

https://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/AFM/HTML/AFM/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-2061/0-0-0-2073.html

On 3/6/2018 at 6:19 AM, david.suwal said:

Is there any futher new form csc i130 nov 2016.......

no.. have you receive approval letter?

Edited by ali sidd

1 hour ago, Lauracroft said:

My PD is Dec 19 2016. F2A. Not approved yet

My PD is Dec 19, 2016 too!

I estimate our cases will be processed in the next 45 to 60 days.

But hopefully in the next 30 days :)

Edited by Tenreyro

Dec 19, 2016: F2A I-130 Priority Date

AOS with pending I-130 (F2A):

March 2, 2018: AOS Package PD (I-485, EAD, AP)

March 14, 2018: NOA1  / E-Notification // Physical Mail: March 20, 2018

March 17, 2018: Biometric Appt Notice received //  Appointment: April 6th

March 29 RFIE // April 11 USCIS received RFIE response

May 10, 2018: I-130 Approved  :D *But case sent to NVC*

July 11: INFOPASS Appt + Sent Additional Documents

July 20: Case Ready for Interview (Finally!)

August 14: Card being produced //  August 22: Combo Card in hand

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Tenreyro said:

My PD is Dec 19, 2016 too!

I estimate our cases will be processed in the next 45 to 60 days.

But hopefully in the next 30 days :)

My PD is 21 November 2016 didn’t got approval yet

Timeline
1 minute ago, caiobastos said:

Hi everyone, so quick question, to you guys who have PD of Nov and Dec 2016, are you LPR or US Citizens?

LPR

Priority Date:21 November 2016

Just now, Akanksha said:

LPR

Priority Date:21 November 2016

What about ur’s?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I see, so I'm a U.S Citizen, and probably one of the few cases that remained at CSC, my PD is Jan. 2017, I was trying to find out if anyone else is on the same boat, to maybe get an idea of how much longer I have.

Timeline
1 minute ago, caiobastos said:

I see, so I'm a U.S Citizen, and probably one of the few cases that remained at CSC, my PD is Jan. 2017, I was trying to find out if anyone else is on the same boat, to maybe get an idea of how much longer I have.

Okay bt waiting tym differs a lot ...lpr nd citizen ..opprtunity for citizen..all the best👍

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.