Janelle2002

Philippines: 5-year-old girl killed in drug war, Human Rights Watch says

58 posts in this topic

Topical right wing extremist response.

So your saying we should implement Dutuarte policies in the USA?

Perhaps the USA would be safer if there were not more guns than people.

And how do drug dealers shooting reach other compare to sending out police to murder people?

Typical left wing extremist response. A whole lot of hysterical noise , none of which is related to the post.

If you somehow got that I said we should have implementation of RD policies here, then you can't read.

We were not talking about USA politics. What I meant by saying it was topical right wing is because you people find a way to bash and blame Obama and liberals for anything.

And like anyone on the right cares what happens in inner-city Chicago. It is just a talking point for you.

Now can we get back on topic?

And I'm not a left wing extremist. Far from it.

By Topical does that mean I can rub it on to my skin

14344676_2679609425383272_68053604616253

it is interesting though that you support duerte's approach and then post about a gang challenge in la to see which can off 100 folks quickest. would it have helped if these gangs had specified to only kill other gang members?

I never said that

I just find it ironic that the MDL is up in arms because 1 girl is killed in the PI by gang members and yet never seem to do anything to bring awareness to the many killed every weekend in our inner cities by POC>

Young black men killed by police are ineligible fraction of all the young men of color killed every day in the inner city hell holes created by irresponsible liberal polices.

If Black lives really mattered that is where the attention would be.

However lets attack the Police who are trying to contain this cesspool of despair.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I never said that

I just find it ironic that the MDL is up in arms because 1 girl is killed in the PI by gang members and yet never seem to do anything to bring awareness to the many killed every weekend in our inner cities by POC>

Young black men killed by police are ineligible fraction of all the young men of color killed every day in the inner city hell holes created by irresponsible liberal polices.

However lets attack the Police who are trying to contain this cesspool of despair.

Care to share what left wing policies are responsible? Quick, go to your nearest right wing site to get the talking point.

Corruption, inaction, poverty and neglect can lead people to support some fairly wacky policies.

This stokes it, but lack of education is the real reason this could ever fly.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

I never said that

you never said what?

pretty sure the mdl has been against extrajudicial killing. that's pretty much it.

i'm sitting here scratching my head as to why the numerous groups that are working to end the violence in chicago that i've linked to are never considered? over and over and over, how many times do you need to be told (not just you - the whole 'we care so much about thugs in chicago' crew) that people are working tirelessly and selflessly to help the inner city youth not just in chicago, but all over this county. when you have 21% of all american children living in poverty you can fully expect those children to find substance and support from gangs. we know how this works and we know how to best combat further violence.

if these lives mattered to you (white kids are in gangs too, omgosh) you'd be encouraged with this information but it always seems to manifest on cehst as disappointment and refusal to acknowlege these efforts even exist.

and police, maybe you should research what the thoughts and involvement of many police officers in chicago are in these efforts to end violence. every time you refuse to acknowledge the efforts of the public in ending the violence - you're also refusing to acknowledge the efforts and sacrifices of chicago police officers. not a good look.

Edited by smilesammich

you never said what?

pretty sure the mdl has been against extrajudicial killing. that's pretty much it.

i'm sitting here scratching my head as to why the numerous groups that are working to end the violence in chicago that i've linked to are never considered? over and over and over, how many times do you need to be told (not just you - the whole 'we care so much about thugs in chicago' crew) that people are working tirelessly and selflessly to help the inner city youth not just in chicago, but all over this county. when you have 21% of all american children living in poverty you can fully expect those children to find substance and support from gangs. we know how this works and we know how to best combat further violence.

if these lives mattered to you (white kids are in gangs too, omgosh) you'd be encouraged with this information but it always seems to manifest on cehst as disappointment and refusal to acknowlege these efforts even exist.

and police, maybe you should research what the thoughts and involvement of many police officers in chicago are in these efforts to end violence. every time you refuse to acknowledge the efforts of the public in ending the violence - you're also refusing to acknowledge the efforts and sacrifices of chicago police officers. not a good look.

Please wash your hands after scratching your head, then make Teddy and I a Samich

Please wash your hands after scratching your head, then make Teddy and I a Samich

shooting blanks on a drive by, i see.

sadly enough this exact thing happens everyday in our Inner cities here in the USA. Gang members kill children. No where in this story is proof offered that one of RD men did this. In fact the MO is much more in line with something NPA or a gang did. Drive by on motorcycles is the signature.

The MDL is ready to crucify a Man who is and will make the Philippines a better place for 90% of the residents

Yet in Chicago the policies of liberal Democrats and Obama have lead to all these young people dying , but oddly no one is up in arms. Interesting. Looks like Liberal govt hand out destroy the family politics in just one America city are killing more kids than RD could imagine. Maybe world Human Rights groups are watching the wrong place.

http://apps.chicagotribune.com/news/local/young_victims/

Chicago's violence doesn't have an age limit. Since September 2011, at least 117 people under 17 have been killed in shootings and at least 1,236 people in that age group have been shot. The Tribune will be updating this page as often as we receive reports of children under 17 shot or killed in Chicago.

The dots below reflect the stories of young lives ended too soon. Hover over them to see their names, and click on them to read our coverage. The map at the bottom has the names of the victims, when available, and the locations of the shootings.

About 9.45 percent of shootings and 0.89 percent of homicides in the Tribune's database do not include an age, so the actual number of incidents could be slightly higher than what is represented here.

But this thread is about the crime and murder that happens in the PI. Seeing that a few of you have relatives there...

I never said that

Who's not up in arms? You have Moms Demand Action, you have Moms that stand out on the street corners and give out hugs and try to get the kids off the streets. But you won't see this on the media.

Actually hell holes were created by the powers that be who demanded segregation and kept black people confined to the ghettos. My grandfather was one of them. I know you want to blame liberals, but this mess was already here way before the Democrats took over when the GOP threw us to the wolves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6WlM1dca18

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

sadly enough this exact thing happens everyday in our Inner cities here in the USA. Gang members kill children. No where in this story is proof offered that one of RD men did this. In fact the MO is much more in line with something NPA or a gang did. Drive by on motorcycles is the signature.

The MDL is ready to crucify a Man who is and will make the Philippines a better place for 90% of the residents

Yet in Chicago the policies of liberal Democrats and Obama have lead to all these young people dying , but oddly no one is up in arms. Interesting. Looks like Liberal govt hand out destroy the family politics in just one America city are killing more kids than RD could imagine. Maybe world Human Rights groups are watching the wrong place.

http://apps.chicagotribune.com/news/local/young_victims/

THE TRIBUNE BREAKING NEWS DESK

875]

Chicago's violence doesn't have an age limit. Since September 2011, at least 117 people under 17 have been killed in shootings and at least 1,236 people in that age group have been shot. The Tribune will be updating this page as often as we receive reports of children under 17 shot or killed in Chicago.

The dots below reflect the stories of young lives ended too soon. Hover over them to see their names, and click on them to read our coverage. The map at the bottom has the names of the victims, when available, and the locations of the shootings.

About 9.45 percent of shootings and 0.89 percent of homicides in the Tribune's database do not include an age, so the actual number of incidents could be slightly higher than what is represented here.

Didn't you post this article in another thread or didn't another member post this article in another thread?

It's funny you use crime, which is a small percentage of our population as an excuse to justify discrimination and systematic racism against black people but you don't apply this same logic to the Philippines.

Did discussing this strike a nerve on your harmonica?

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I lived in the Philippines and the are many things I love about it but I'm glad I'm not there now.

I wonder just how many innocent people are going to die.

##Still waiting to hear how Obama caused all the violence in Chicago.

I lived in the Philippines and the are many things I love about it but I'm glad I'm not there now.

I wonder just how many innocent people are going to die.

##Still waiting to hear how Obama caused all the violence in Chicago.

Hey, let me know when they tell you how he was supposed to end racism AND fix all the bad neighborhoods in 8 years. I'm dying to know!

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg