uxvza

Who passed their interview on 9 of this month ?

109 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sorry to inform you they have to keep the passports to stamp them when they are approved

the process is for you to pick them up with packet at an Aramex with visa attached

but passport itself has a mark inside / ours says IR 1

if they don't keep or ask you to bring it back and get biometrics done, you are not approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi guys,

I had my interview on 9 September 2016.everything was good and i answered all the questions the consular officer asked,my interview was very quick though. when we are done he told me that he will put my case into administrative processing and he will call me later. He didn't ask for anything else. The status now is in AP.

We would really appreciate any help with info concerning the issue especially from those who had been through the same situation.

Thank you very much and good luck to everyone.

Ali&Judy

Hi guys,

I had my interview on 9 September 2016.everything was good and i answered all the questions the consular officer asked,my interview was very quick though. when we are done he told me that he will put my case into administrative processing and he will call me later. He didn't ask for anything else. The status now is in AP.

We would really appreciate any help with info concerning the issue especially from those who had been through the same situation.

Ali&Judy

Same over here, everything went well and I was put in AP.

Did they keep your passport? Because they kept mine.

Did they hand you out the brochure about your immigration rights?

I am 6 month in AP now haha it's funny. My medical expired yesterday.

I am surprised that the CO has changed, mine was an African American lady. Now it's scary how a CO will be replaced and some people are under AP with previous CO.

Good luck!

Hi guys,

Ali&Judy

Hi guys,

Ali&Judy

I am surprised that the CO has changed, mine was an African American lady. Now it's scary how a CO will be replaced and some people are under AP with previous CO.

Good luck!

Timeline

You are welcome ;) and thank you.

Okay. Thanks AJ and good luck in your process.

Our Story:

Met online through dating app because I had no idea how to limit the location.

Became friends through chatting.

Fell in love along the way.

Met in person in December and got engaged.

Filed petition in late February.

Got NOA February 26.

Got NOA2 April 28. Approved!

Got Notice from NVC dated May 13th that they are sending Application to Consulate.

Waiting for Consulate Interview Date.

Consulate says Ready for Interview - updated same status on 2 dates - June 17, July 14 and August 2nd.

Interview Date with Packet sent August 23, 2016.

Interview Date: September 9, 2016. Wish us good luck, please!

AP Waiting Hell: September 9 to present!

Timeline

Good luck!

Good luck!

They give me back my passport and said that they will call me

He handed me the relationship proof of my fiancée that she submitted too.

Our Story:

Got NOA February 26.

Got Notice from NVC dated May 13th that they are sending Application to Consulate.

Consulate says Ready for Interview - updated same status on 2 dates - June 17, July 14 and August 2nd.

Timeline

They did the same thing with my fiancee. They gave her back the pictures we sent in.

They also gave her some pages explaining how to register for Aramex location of documents pick up

Not really sure what's going on with the Consulate in Casablanca, we shall see

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Timeline

They kept everything, literally. I only got the brochure which is mostly meant for females.

It should be quick for you, they kept my passport because they want me to remain in the country, that's what our lawyer said. I resided in 4 different countries and my passport is almost full, so they should do their lil investigations. I remember when the CO was asking me about every single entry/exit stamp on my passport, it was interesting.

We contacted them a week ago and they said my case still requires AP and they will call once it's done.

Anybody please got the passport tracking/pick up website to work? I follow the instructions but I don't find the K1 category in their.

Timeline

They kept everything, literally. I only got the brochure which is mostly meant for females.

It should be quick for you, they kept my passport because they want me to remain in the country, that's what our lawyer said. I resided in 4 different countries and my passport is almost full, so they should do their lil investigations. I remember when the CO was asking me about every single entry/exit stamp on my passport, it was interesting.

We contacted them a week ago and they said my case still requires AP and they will call once it's done.

Anybody please got the passport tracking/pick up website to work? I follow the instructions but I don't find the K1 category in their.

No one is asked to submit their info on aramex for visa untill they are approved by the consulate.

They don't have k1 category there, you should put Cr1. Thats what the moroccan guy told me when i submitted my documents for the interview.

I hope things will be good for all of us

Goodluck

Our Story:

Got NOA February 26.

Timeline

They did the same thing with my fiancee. They gave her back the pictures we sent in.

They also gave her some pages explaining how to register for Aramex location of documents pick up

Not really sure what's going on with the Consulate in Casablanca, we shall see

I really don't know too, but there is one thing i am sure about : if you really love each other and so desperate for making your own family and most of all you are honest. Then nothing will stop in your way to make that happen because even if you didn't make by consulate, you will make it by law.

Its really hard but we need to have faith and patience in both ways.

Good luck everybody

Ali&Judy

Our Story:

Got NOA February 26.

Timeline

Me and my fiancé was just talking about how its hard that we have to wait for someone to tell us that we can be together...when you really love someone patience is an important virtue...love and faith is like life for long distance relationships...I hope to hear good news for all of you even myself..

Timeline

Me and my fiancé was just talking about how its hard that we have to wait for someone to tell us that we can be together...when you really love someone patience is an important virtue...love and faith is like life for long distance relationships...I hope to hear good news for all of you even myself..

Everything is gonna be fine inchaallah

Our Story:

Got NOA February 26.

Timeline

That brochure is not meant for females. Domestic violence is very high in both women and men in this country. It is not uncommon either for a citizen to bring a foreign loved one here and abuse them.

We will all be with our loved ones. It's just a matter of time....which sux ? But they will be here soon! Keep the faith and know God is with us all!

Timeline

That brochure is not meant for females. Domestic violence is very high in both women and men in this country. It is not uncommon either for a citizen to bring a foreign loved one here and abuse them.

We will all be with our loved ones. It's just a matter of time....which sux ? But they will be here soon! Keep the faith and know God is with us all!

You are right. We hope this nightmare will end soon.

Casablanca has a lot of AP cases, which is why they keep putting new cases under AP, it is mainly due to visa numbers shortage. Let's not forget DV and Family based immigration, add to them NIV cases. It's a mess. They have priority to some categories which gets issued first, then remaining visa numbers are distributed based on AP priorities. Visa quota will come out in October, most AP people in this forum are waiting for October, you will notice lot of date changes on CEAS.

Some friends of mine and I in another thread are almost 6-7 months under AP (K, CR, F2A), we have noticed some updates on CEAS this first week of September before Eid Adha.

My personal advice from experience to anybody under AP, don't waste time on emails, calls and even senator, it does not work at all. Just wait, keep your self busy and keep watching CEAS daily.

Edited by Davy981

You are right. We hope this nightmare will end soon.

Casablanca has a lot of AP cases, which is why they keep putting new cases under AP, it is mainly due to visa numbers shortage. Let's not forget DV and Family based immigration, add to them NIV cases. It's a mess. They have priority to some categories which gets issued first, then remaining visa numbers are distributed based on AP priorities. Visa quota will come out in October, most AP people in this forum are waiting for October, you will notice lot of date changes on CEAS.

Very interesting :secret:

Timeline:

• Met on Facebook - September 18, 2016
  • Started Dating - December 30, 2016
  • Met in Person - September 25, 2017 (Surprised him for his birthday)
  • Got Engaged! - September 28, 2017 ♥
  • Filed for I-129F - December 22, 2017
  • Rec'd NOA1(Text/Email) - January 2, 2018 :D
  • Rec'd Hard Copy NOA1 (Letter) - Jan. 3, 2018 (letter dated Dec. 29, 2017)
  • Rec'd RFE notice (email 7/24/18) - Pending hard copy letter :whistle:
  • Rec'd RFE letter in mail (July 27, 2018). Needs details about previous petition <_<
  • Mailed RFE - Sept. 06, 2018 (will be rec'd Saturday and picked up by Monday)
  • USCIS confirmed RFE rec'd (email, text & USCIS App) - Sept, 11, 2018
  • NOA2 Approval Letter - rec'd Nov. 17, 2018 (dated Nov. 09, 2018) - approximately  10 1/2 months of waiting! 😞
  • NVC Rec'd Petition - Nov. 23, 2018
  • NVC Case # - PENDING 👈
  • Case # Rec'd - December 06, 2018
  • In Transit to Embassy - Dec. 26, 2018
  • CEAC says 'READY' - Dec. 28, 2018 😀 (Super Fast)
  • PENDING Interview Date 🤯
  • Rec'd Interview Packet (Email) January 29, 2019
  • Interview Schedule FEBRUARY 26!!
  • Interview Results - Stuck in AP - Was given the DS-5535 Questionnaire. Kept his passport - pending results
  • After 8 CEAC updates (If I counted correctly) still waiting in AP. Last update was today-June 24, 2019.
  • CEAC updated #9 - August 8, 2019 - but this might be from an inquiry I made the day before - maybe not a true 'update'
  • CEAC Update #10 - Sept. 25, 2019 (my fiance's B-Day) - made another online inquiry to embassy & called NVC for status update
  • CEAC Update #11 - Sept. 27, 2019 - most likely based from my online inquiry
  • CEAC Update #12 - Sept. 30, 2019 - Case went from AP to Application Received. Switched from Immigrant Visa App to Non-Immigrant 😁😁😁
  • Rec'd Call from Embassy!! October 2, 2019 - Time to re-do medical exam!
  • Completed New Medical Exam - October 4, 2019 - Dropped off at Aramex 😀
  • Aramex Confirmation of Delivery to Embassy for Medical - Oct. 7th, 2019
  • CEAC Update #13 - Non-Immigrant Administrative Processing - Oct. 09, 2019
  • VISA ISSUED! October 11, 2019 (last CEAC update!) 😱 FINALLLYYYYY!!!!
  • Arrived to the US! Oct. 24, 2019
  • Married Dec. 07, 2019 😍
  • Filed AOS/EAD/AP - Jan. 21, 2020
  • Rec'd I-797C Notice - Interview on 10/13/2020
  • Mailed ROC Packet via FedEx - 09.06.2022
  • ROC Packet Delivered - 09.08.2022

event.png

Timeline

Since when are fiance visas subject to visa number availability?

(Rhetorical question)

Edited by B&Z

My Convoluted Story (see my profile for more details)
Jun 2009 - Met on Facebook
Mar 2010 - Visited Morocco for the first time, got engaged
Dec 30, 2011 - Wedding in Morocco (5th visit)
I-130/CR-1 (first time around)
31 Aug 2012 - Priority Date (Vermont, transferred to NBC)
31 Dec 2012 - NOA2
27Jul 2013 - Broke up/Separation (while waiting for case complete at NVC)
9 Jan 2014 - Filed for divorce in US (never completed)
4 Apr 2014 - USCIS NOIR
May 2015 - Reconciliation
Nov 2015 - Vacation together in Spain (7th in-person visit with each other)
I-130/IR-1 (second time around)
4 Feb 2016 - Priority Date
19 Apr 2016 - NOA2

17 May 2016 - NVC Case Number Assigned

31 May 2016 - Sent AOS/IV package to NVC

5 Jul 2016 - NVC Case Complete

10 Aug 2016 - Medical Exam

25 Aug 2016 - Interview - APPROVED

1 Sep 2016 - Husband picked up his visa

Husband POE'd @ IAD - 5 November

They are not.

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.