uxvza

Who passed their interview on 9 of this month ?

109 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

The US consulate will send the passport with visa to Aramaex for pick up.

The applicant will drop their passport at the consulate when requested, never at the Aramex place.

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Timeline

From my own experience my fiance was approved on 9/2/2016 and the CO told him to drop off his passport a long with my 2015 tax info at the aramex and when he dropped it off he was given a receipt with a tracking number and told to come back in 7 days to pick up his visa and documents and a friend of mine on here who had the same interview date as mine her fiance also was approved and the CO KEPT his passport at the consulate and was told to pick up his passport in 10 days at the aramex...this is our experience and what happened to us...so the consulate does keep passports and the consulate will send you to aramex to drop off passports so if you are going through Casablanca Consulate this is our experience and our fiancé did not bring the passport back home

Timeline

I agree with you. The consulate keeps the passport if they approve the application on the day of the interview.

I believe your experience about the aramex. It is news to me though.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I agree with you. The consulate keeps the passport if they approve the application on the day of the interview.

I believe your experience about the aramex. It is news to me though.

They also keep passport if you are going through administrative processing. I had my K1 interview couple months ago and the CO kept my passport, I am still under administrative processing.

Timeline

They also keep passport if you are going through administrative processing. I had my K1 interview couple months ago and the CO kept my passport, I am still under administrative processing.

From what I understand, they changed their process recently. If they need any extra docs or anything else, they ask applicants to dropp their passports off at the aramex location with what's needed.

Not really sure what's going on with Casablanca

Timeline

From what I understand, they changed their process recently. If they need any extra docs or anything else, they ask applicants to dropp their passports off at the aramex location with what's needed.

Not really sure what's going on with Casablanca

I was also requested to drop some documents but at the consulate not aramex. CASABLANCA is being weird lately I don't understand why. The 9th of this month they put everybody in AP that day, it was a creepy thing.

how long you have been in Ap ?

6 months. Passport was kept there.

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

I was also requested to drop some documents but at the consulate not aramex. CASABLANCA is being weird lately I don't understand why. The 9th of this month they put everybody in AP that day, it was a creepy thing.

6 months. Passport was kept there.

6 months, o my, and you still in Ap ?

Edited by uxvza

Timeline

For people whom passed their interviews in September, were you asked to apostile the documents before they're translated?

Thank you in advance

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

They didn't ask for anything

the thing i think is someone told us, the co that is comming that day is new and young and he made delays, so in order to catch up, he gave everyone Ap and also do not forget the holiday that was comming

Timeline

They didn't ask for anything

the thing i think is someone told us, the co that is comming that day is new and young and he made delays, so in order to catch up, he gave everyone Ap and also do not forget the holiday that was comming

Weird because, someone in here said that translators now ask for it before they take your documents. My wife's interview in in 5 weeks so I have some time to figure this out.

Timeline

The translator told me that apostille is needed and made me confused so i made it.

But they didn't ask for it in the interview.

If the translator said anything just tell him or her that they didn't ask for it so they will just translate your paoers without it.

Good luck

Our Story:

Met online through dating app because I had no idea how to limit the location.

Became friends through chatting.

Fell in love along the way.

Met in person in December and got engaged.

Filed petition in late February.

Got NOA February 26.

Got NOA2 April 28. Approved!

Got Notice from NVC dated May 13th that they are sending Application to Consulate.

Waiting for Consulate Interview Date.

Consulate says Ready for Interview - updated same status on 2 dates - June 17, July 14 and August 2nd.

Interview Date with Packet sent August 23, 2016.

Interview Date: September 9, 2016. Wish us good luck, please!

AP Waiting Hell: September 9 to present!

Timeline

Hi guys,

I had my interview on 9 September 2016.everything was good and i answered all the questions the consular officer asked,my interview was very quick though. when we are done he told me that he will put my case into administrative processing and he will call me later. He didn't ask for anything else. The status now is in AP.

We would really appreciate any help with info concerning the issue especially from those who had been through the same situation.

Thank you very much and good luck to everyone.

Ali&Judy

Hi guys,

I had my interview on 9 September 2016.everything was good and i answered all the questions the consular officer asked,my interview was very quick though. when we are done he told me that he will put my case into administrative processing and he will call me later. He didn't ask for anything else. The status now is in AP.

We would really appreciate any help with info concerning the issue especially from those who had been through the same situation.

Thank you very much and good luck to everyone.

Ali&Judy

Our Story:

Got NOA February 26.

Got Notice from NVC dated May 13th that they are sending Application to Consulate.

Consulate says Ready for Interview - updated same status on 2 dates - June 17, July 14 and August 2nd.

Timeline

Weird because, someone in here said that translators now ask for it before they take your documents. My wife's interview in in 5 weeks so I have some time to figure this out.

The translator told me that apostille is needed and made me confused so i made it.

If the translator said anything just tell him or her that they didn't ask for it so they will just translate your paoers without it.

Good luck

Our Story:

Got NOA February 26.

Timeline

Good luck

Okay. Thanks AJ and good luck in your process.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.