smitherton

N-400 September 2016 Filers

1,076 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Update! My CC was charged. Now waiting for Notice in Mail or via email/text

MSC** Concurrently Filing (Husband_Panamanian) 

8/16      I-130 I-1485 I-765 I-131

9/8        Biometrics 

9/22      RFIE Received

10/10    Expedite based on Financial Hardship & Job Offer

11/13    Reply from congressman office _ case cannot be expedited due to Background check not yet completed

11/15    New Card in Production***

11/16    I765 Case Approved

11/24    Card Delivered

3/31      We are scheduling your interview  @7:06AM (***My USCIS log in date is 10/7/17 )

Timeline

I just received my email and my receipt # starts with NBC and I used the new form.

quick question to all September filers: Did you folks file using the new N400 form. If so, did you receive an IOE number or an NBC number? I am asking this because there are a few members who have reported receiving NBC numbers even though they filed using the new form. This might suggest a change in the way USCIS is processing applications with regards to the new ELIS system.

Edited by neeqochan

9/8        Biometrics 

9/22      RFIE Received

11/13    Reply from congressman office _ case cannot be expedited due to Background check not yet completed

11/24    Card Delivered

3/31      We are scheduling your interview  @7:06AM (***My USCIS log in date is 10/7/17 )

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline

Well my package is set to be delivered tomorrow AM. Just checked the USPS number.

I know it's not relevant info per se but in my book it's the beginning of getting things moving. Plus I'm curious, like many before me, how long it takes from signing for the package to seeing action take place.

I am so ready to become a US citizen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
GC date: 05/31/2011

N400 sent: 08/31/2016

Cashed: 09/09/2016

NOA: 09/07/2016

Field Office: Raleigh, NC

Edited by sorchaine

event.png

N-400: September 2016 Applicants
======================================
USCIS Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office
neeqochan........|12/09/11|09/12|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??
AA100............|12/22/13|09/22|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Dallas, TX

================================
USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office
HeatGun..........|11/19/13|08/24|09/08|09/07|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??
Smitherton.......|12/03/13|09/10|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Seattle
neodragon01......|05/29/13|09/13|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??
CanadianBacon....|12/04/13|09/15|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Omaha, NE
BelgianEclair....|08/03/06|09/16|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Omaha, NE

===========================================================================
USCIS Lincoln, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Under 319b, 328, or 329 of the INA)
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|Field Office
Name.............|--/--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:
1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
2. Please use your VJ name to avoid confusion.
3. Please make sure you are using Rich Text Editor as your message setting.
4. Click "Quote" on the most recent/updated posting version of this list.
5. Remove the "Quote Coding" at the top and bottom of the list.
6. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size.[12]
7. Make changes and Add Reply.
8. Red Font="I'm A United States Citizen"!

Legend:
GC-Date: The 'Resident Since' Date located on your first green card
Sent: Date N-400 was mailed to USCIS
Cashd: Date your check was cashed by USCIS
NOA: Receipt Notice Date Printed on your official I-797 notification
Fprints: Date assigned for fingerprinting (Bio-metrics)
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview shceduling
Int Ltr: Date you received the official letter in the mail regarding interview
Interview: Date of your interview
Oath: Date Oath taken
Field Office: Your local USCIS office where you will have the N-400 interview

Timeline

neeqochan........|12/09/11|09/12|09/16|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??
AA100............|12/22/13|09/22|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Dallas, TX

HeatGun..........|11/19/13|08/24|09/08|09/07|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??
Smitherton.......|12/03/13|09/10|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Seattle
neodragon01......|05/29/13|09/13|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??
CanadianBacon....|12/04/13|09/15|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Omaha, NE
BelgianEclair....|08/03/06|09/16|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Omaha, NE

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|Field Office
Name.............|--/--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??

Legend:
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview shceduling

9/8        Biometrics 

9/22      RFIE Received

11/24    Card Delivered

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

neeqochan........|12/09/11|09/12|09/16|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??

WillGolf4GC......|12/11/11|09/14|09/19|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??

Legend:

Timeline

Apologies. I managed to update the list but messed up the formatting.

WillGolf4GC......|12/11/11|09/14|09/19|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??

Legend:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I just sent the N-400 package 2 days ago in express mail and it shows as delivered yesterday. My GC date is 12/15/2011. Lets see what happens next. :)

Timeline

I also just received an email and text, and my receipt # also starts with NBC. I'm sure I used the latest form from the USCIS website.

So...the fee was charged to my credit card on the 19th, I received email and text today (the 21st), and on the USCIS website my case status says they received my application on 20th of September.

Relieved to know I'm officially in the system.

I just received my email and my receipt # starts with NBC and I used the new form.

I have attempted to update the list as best as possible. Still missing quite a few people's Field Office values.

sorchaine........|05/31/11|08/31|09/09|09/07|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Raleigh, NC

neeqochan........|12/09/11|09/12|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??

Celeste&C........|--/--/--|09/19|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??

AA100............|12/22/13|09/22|09/16|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??

aprelmai.........|09/07/11|09/02|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|San Jose, CA
smitherton.......|12/03/13|09/10|09/12|09/22|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Seattle, WA

WillGolf4C.......|12/11/11|09/14|09/19|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??

BelgianEcliar....|08/03/06|09/16|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Omaha, NE

hari29...........|12/15/11|09/19|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|??, ??

Legend:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.