bababey

I30 was already approved I485 interviewed but no decision over 60 days.

4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

I got married(2013) to citizen, before i apply for the green card ICE took me(2013) i was out of status , stayed in detention 20 days.

got out of detention went to I130 interview and got approved on the spot.

waited 2 years for i485 interview. Finally day came and we went to interview with our attorney.

IO called us in and while we were walking she said , she looked at the file i130 was approved so it is going to take only 5 mins for her. seemed all cool .

at the interview she asked my name last name address and same questions to my wife.

she was asking me some standard question like if i am a member of any political group and stuff like that and filing out a form.

Last question was "have you ever been arrasted ?" i said "YES" by ICE. then she turned to her computer and gave me the paper that says no decision made. she told me verbally she needs look in to that and talk to her supervisor. and herself told me decision will be mailed in 30-45 days .

65 days no update....i did infopass and IO was nice she told me my file was at her supervisor, she emailed him asking the status in front of me. and 2 days later she emailed me back saying that supervisor gave my file back to the officer. I AM SO CONFUSED I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

~ Moved from AOS from Family Based Visas main forum to AOS from Work, Student & Tourist Visas Progress Reports - topic is case status from visa other than K family based ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

This appeared to be a case status question, as in they are waiting for an answer about the outcome of their interview.

I think their lawyer should be helping them, but since no one has replied so far, I will move it to the main forum to see if they can get anyone to answer.

OP> I personally would be asking my lawyer what is going on and to help track down the case file and get an answer. You can also contact the ombudsman since you had an infopass that still left you waiting with no definitive answers, and they are seemingly giving you the 'run around'.

~ Moved from AOS from W,S,&T Visas Progress Reports to AOS from W,S,&T Visas main forum ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.