Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'no decision'.
Found 3 results
Kimberleigh posted a topic in US Citizenship Case Filing and Progress ReportsHi! Not sure if this is the correct forum but, thought I’d see if someone could give me advice. Had my N-400 interview today (put in application 23 August 2017, received notice for interview 8 August 2018). I had applied for citizenship based on marriage (we will be married 5 years this October, have known each other since 2008). My husband couldn’t come to the interview as he is flying back from a business trip in Japan but, I thought I’d be ok on my own. The IO went through my N-400 application first and, raised her eyebrows at the age gap between my husband and myself (19 years). We don’t have any children (I physically cannot have them) but, we have fur babies and we own our home together as well as property in North Carolina. I passed the civics test without a problem and, thought the interview went well. We were chatting a little about my teaching career and how fur babies count as children too. However, when she handed form N-652 to me, it had the “a decision cannot yet be made about your application” box checked. She told me it could take up to 120 days for them to make a decision. I asked if there was anything wrong with my application (I think I answered everything as it was on my N-400 application) and she responded that they needed to look into my case and wait up to 120 days. I have seen so many stories on here of people being immediately approved for citizenship that I was very disappointed when I was not. I don’t even have a parking ticket against my name as I’m too scared to mess up. I’m trying not to panic yet but, has this happened to anyone else? After 5 years, 120 extra days isnt huge in the scheme of things but, I’m going to be worrying until I hear something! Many thanks for any advice!
Sad.wasi posted a topic in Removing Conditions on Residency General DiscussionHello guys we had our i 751 interview today , here is what happened, as soon as our number was called we went up to the door where an old lady was waiting she asked my wife to go in with her and asked me to wait in waiting room , so after an hour and half my wife came back and she asked me to follow her to her office and interviewed me for an other hour or so , she asked all kinda question from the day where started talking which was like 6 years ago to till today which hotel did we stay and how we got to their office i mean tons of questions and asked me if i wanna to submit more docs which ofcourse i did ... and then sge made copies of everything and returned the orignal ones back , and told us that they are going to mails us the decision in next few weeks 😐😐😐 however she didnt give me any kinda sheet or form oh btw i told her that my n400 interview is scheduled for next month and she went like no dont come to that interview idk why they scheduled that while your i 751 is still pending 😣😣 So my question is what should i expect after this stokes interview ? And should i still go to my n400 interviewor what ? I am kimda frustrated and confused right now , please any Advice/options would be highly appreciated....
Pictureperfect posted a topic in Adjustment of Status (Green Card) from K1 and K3 Family Based VisasWhat's the waiting game with NYC federal plaza office ? The officer didn't make a decision, and gave us 120 days to wait.