kmids

AOS September 2016 Filers

2,059 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, cristina16 said:

You should make an inquiry again, January was 7 months ago. if there was any record that your GC was released, it may have been lost in the mail. I hope you will get your GC soon.

@daniel4310 -  we are filing in Dec for ROC too. I am excited just to can now ROC. I have not started on anything yet. Too busy with work..

Same here, we haven't done anything for it. But I am not to worried about it to be honest. I don't think any of us should be :) Also the waiting times are so long now "22 months" that once we send ROC the next step is probably going to be filling for citizenship 12 months later lol 

ROC/N400

12/01/18... I751 mailed to Dallas Lockbox 

12/04/18... Package delivered 

12/07/18... Received text message with case number 

01/22/19... Reiceved 18 months extension in mail

11/04/19... Bio done at Tampa Office 

11/06/19... Fingerprint Review was Completed

12/01/19... APPLIED FOR N400 WITH PENDING I-751

12/01/19... NOA Case received and case nr

12/03/19... I751 got transferred to NVC

12/07/19... Received BIO appointment letter for N400

12/27/19... Bio for N400

02/11/20... Interview scheduled for N400

When is yalls GC expiring? Mine is 2/24/19. 90 days window would start November 26th. Probably sending package that week sometimes so it’ll get there on the 1st. 

ROC/N400

12/01/18... I751 mailed to Dallas Lockbox 

12/04/18... Package delivered 

12/07/18... Received text message with case number 

01/22/19... Reiceved 18 months extension in mail

11/04/19... Bio done at Tampa Office 

11/06/19... Fingerprint Review was Completed

12/01/19... APPLIED FOR N400 WITH PENDING I-751

12/01/19... NOA Case received and case nr

12/03/19... I751 got transferred to NVC

12/07/19... Received BIO appointment letter for N400

12/27/19... Bio for N400

02/11/20... Interview scheduled for N400

• 2 months later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline

After waiting 2 yrs and 28 days, we finally had our AOS marriage interview in Miami today.

The interview was scheduled for 10:15am. We arrived at 9:45am. Was checked in at 10:03am. Was called into the interview at 11:15am. The interview was completed by 11:25am.

The IO asked our names, DOB, phone numbers, address, and a general question of how did we meet. We were also asked the name of our parents (not the other persons parent). We were asked for evidence of the marriage and a copy of out ID.

Then the IO went over the questions on the application, confirmed our signatures and we were done.

However she did not say if we were approved or not.

So now I guess here comes another waiting game!

Patience is key in all of this! I'm thankful that I had this thread to help keep me sane!

• 5 weeks later...
Filed: J-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
On 8/1/2018 at 2:53 AM, daniel4310 said:

When is yalls GC expiring? Mine is 2/24/19. 90 days window would start November 26th. Probably sending package that week sometimes so it’ll get there on the 1st. 

Mine expires in April but I wanted to come back here and see if people have started preparing the renewal and if anybody can share what the process is like now. Thanks and good luck with the renewals now!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.