dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2016

717 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My case was received by NVC the 8th of August. I called today and they said to wait 2 weeks but since that time has passed she said she has brought it to her supervisor's attention. So hopefully tomorrow I will get my case number.

We are in the boat mine was received on the 9th of August call this morning they told me the same thing

Does anyone know when or how often they update the ceac site for cc?

They're usually really good at updating CEAC, almost instantly if not within hours of CC. If you haven't received a CC yet and it has been 6wks since your scan date, I suggest calling NVC and asking for any updates on your case.

USCIS Process:
Sent I-130 (via USPS): February 20, 2016
NOA1 hardcopy received: February 26, 2016
NOA2 approval text & email: May 6, 2016 (71 days from NOA1)
Petition sent to NVC text & email: May 11, 2016

NVC Process:
Case number and IIN Assigned: May 26, 2016
Choice of Agent (DS-261) completed: May 27, 2016
AOS Fee Invoiced: May 27, 2016
Pay AOS Fee: May 27, 2016
AOS Fee appeared as PAID: June 2, 2016
IV Fee Invoiced: June 3, 2016
Pay IV Fee: June 3, 2016
IV Fee appeared as PAID: June 6, 2016
IV application (DS-260) completed: June 7, 2016
Sent AOS & IV packets (via FedEx): June 8, 2016
Scan date: June 9, 2016
CC: July 14, 2016 (FINALLY saw 3rd N/A... 35 days after scan date)
Confirmation of CC email received: July 21, 2016
Interview date received over the phone: July 26, 2016

Interview Process:
Interview letter/P4 received via email: August 5, 2016
Medical Exam (@SLEC): August 3-4, 2016

Sputum samples given: August 15-17, 2016

Pulmo Consultation: August 18, 2016 (sputum smear is NEGATIVE!)

Results of sputum culture: October 12, 2016 (NEGATIVE!)

Completed: October 17, 2016
Interview date: October 24, 2016 (APPROVED! case status ISSUED the same day) :content:

Visa ready for pickup @MOA (via 2GO tracking): October 26, 2016

Visa in hand: October 27, 2016

Pay Greencard Fee: October 27, 2016

POE: November 6, 2016 (L)

SSN received (via USPS): November 14, 2016

10-year Greencard received (via USPS): December 17, 2016 (41 days after POE) :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Called NVC to know if they have recieved my case. Lady told me to wait 6 weeks. Do i really have to wait that long?

No, that is the standard answer for everything at NVC lol. Mine was received in about a week and half.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Called NVC to know if they have recieved my case. Lady told me to wait 6 weeks. Do i really have to wait that long?

Nope if your case shows "Sent to department of State" on the uscis website then they should receive it in a few days. Although there are times when the USCIS website doesn't update that the case was sent to NVC but NVC receive your case.

Timeline

Hello everybody,

I called NVC to check my case status after the expedite request was accepted and I was absolutely surprised when she gave me my interview date, interview is scheduled for 5th October

Would like to thank all VJ members for their support and help, I wish you all the very best.

Cheers.

Timeline

Hello everybody,

I called NVC to check my case status after the expedite request was accepted and I was absolutely surprised when she gave me my interview date, interview is scheduled for 5th October

Would like to thank all VJ members for their support and help, I wish you all the very best.

Cheers.

Congrats!! Sounds like you got your interview date pretty fast.

Timeline

6 weeks of waiting from second scan date are over. Waiting to call NVC today and talk to a supervisor, so I think I have to week up to 6 weeks again. This is just a sh*tty thing :( I'm so stressed with all of this, just for one of two signs... If somebody signs in page 4 and doesn't on page 6, doesn't mean that he changed his mind... :(((((

I told you to engage your senator office. They are helpful and can expedite the process. Don't wait any more.. just do it. There's no negative consequences asking senator to reach out NVC to follow-up on your case.

I spoke with my senator office yesterday and he said to let him know if I don't get my interview date in 2 weeks from the date I got my CC. He will follow-up with NVC and find out what is going on.

All the best!

Timeline

Hello everybody,

Cheers.

Congrats!! All the best for your interview. Let us know your experience.

Timeline

@harry13 what is the validilty for pcc police clearaance certificate 1 year or 6 months her passport is alredy in my name addded on their so that will be smooth for me and i just want to know if i get the pcc today how long will that work for and validity for thanks guys ap[reciated and lets do this smooth process of the nvc with all togherher

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Does anyone know when or how often they update the ceac site for cc?

What do you mean how often? Truth be told they don;t update it at all. The lil secret of AOS turning from PAID to N/A was found by a VJ member over a year ad half ago or so and that's how many find out they have case complete and they call in. That's all you can do is keep an eye on that AOS fee.

EP people this doesn't apply to you. Sorry.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello everybody,

Cheers.

Congratulations. I have added you to the spreadsheet. Can you update your timeline you have Armenia. Are you going through Mumbai or New Delhi?

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

but i have a question y is uscis and nvc is making tuff on us and y are not making all the services through portal and will be done with it

it will make it so eariser to upload the document thorugh portal and it will be done in timeless manner and more effiecient way they should considered this option for future cases the amount of money is charged is the amount is services is recieved is lacking their servies from nvc and uscis both

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.