dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2016

1,106 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Bring updated Federal income tax information to the interview. If a sponsor filed an I-864 (Affidavit of Support) and provided the NVC with proof of an IRS Federal income tax extension in lieu of a Federal income tax return, bring the sponsor's most recent Federal income tax return to the visa interview.

Do i need to fill out the I864 again?

I sent everything to nvc from joint sponsor's, household member's and my s2013-2015 Irs tax transcripts, w2's, recent pay stub, and 1040 forms last june 25 2016. Do i need to bring everything to the interview?

i have the same Question and the same confusion but yesterday we called NVC should we take I-864 to the interview the lady said, we did not request that but if you did it you are very welcome, i think it is a good think to call them and asked them

Edited by Studentss

We are waiting for our interview date then to schedule the medical. We found out in the last couple weeks that my husbands thyroid gland is not working well. Is that a reason he could not pass his medical?? This might be a stupid question, sorry!

event.png

1/3/2009- Married

2/5/2016- I130 sent

2/11/2016- NOA1 Potomac

5/13/2016- I130 approved

5/18/2016- Sent to NVC

5/20/2016- NVC received

6/9/2016- Case # received (Welcome letter)

7/1/2016- Sent our IV and AOS packets to NVC

7/8/2016- Scan date

8/9/2016- Case Complete

9/20/2016- Medical exam

10/3/2016- Interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I wasn't told to bring anything to the interview but still I took original I-864 from my husband and father in law and I -864A of my mother in law with pay slips W2, 1040 and all their proof of relationships with SSN and passport copies everything. But if NVC particularly says so then you should take them to the interview.

How did you take the original i-864?

I mean we submitted the original signed i-864 to NVC. Anything else we take will be a copy right??

I-130 Mailed: 12/24/2015

NOA1: 12/28/2015

NOA2: 03/30/2016

At NVC: 05/02/2016

Receive AOS/IV Feel Bill: 05/16/2016

Paid AOS/IV Feel Bill: 05/16/2016

AOS/IV Packets Sent: 06/13/2016

Scan Date: 06/16/2016

Case Complete: 07/19/2016 :dancing:

Received Appointment Letter: 07/25/2016

Interview Date: 09/06/2016 (Approved :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: )

Congrats on all new CC, interview letters and approvals! (Hope I didn't forget anything, reason below)

We are waiting for our interview date then to schedule the medical. We found out in the last couple weeks that my husbands thyroid gland is not working well. Is that a reason he could not pass his medical?? This might be a stupid question, sorry!

I'm writing this from my not very comfortable hospital bed, so forgive typos and errors in general. I had my medical yesterday and the doctor knew that I would get my entire stupid thyroid removed (well, as of now, it's all gone...). That was not an issue at all, he just wanted to see the doctors note regarding what is going on.

Also just real quick: interview letter arrived Friday, after 18 days of agonizing wait. Very happy. As mentioned, I did my medical yesterday, all went OK, still waiting for blood and urine sample results to come back. Bit I don't have anything to do with it anymore, the doctor's office drops everything off at the consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I have a quick question, it's probably been asked and answered before sorry...but is there a way to track my green card? I have my SS already received that in a week, but just curious as to where my GC is at ? Thanks!

Nope unfortunately no way to track. Your IOE# will get an error when looking at Status.

I contacted USCIS and they say their website doesn't recognize the IOE receipt number 5 hey are working on it.

All they will tell you is nothing can can due until the 120 day mark. So wait we must.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

A thyroid gland issue is no issue.

Things that get you a failed medical are drug usage past and present. Communicable diseases.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

How did you take the original i-864?

I mean we submitted the original signed i-864 to NVC. Anything else we take will be a copy right??

Yes just the copies of AOS related documents. Originals and a photocopy for Civil documents.

Timeline

no need for the I864 form right?

No the original i-864 form is not required, unless NVC specifically asked you to resubmit it for interview. But do take the copy of i-864 which you submitted to NVC.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

No the original i-864 form is not required, unless NVC specifically asked you to resubmit it for interview. But do take the copy of i-864 which you submitted to NVC.

I called NVC and they said I don't need to bring another i864 to the interview because they sent the one I submitted to the embassy. I didn't keep any copy incase I need to submit one again I will fill out a new form and present it at the embassy.

Timeline

Question for people who have received the interview date or know the answer... Do know if NVC schedule Biometric appointment or we have to schedule that on our own? Let me know please. I know we schedule our own medical appointment but wasn't sure on Biometric.... Please comment.. Thanks :-)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Hi guys...I'm settled in already but I'm a little bored being at home by myself when hubby goes to work and honestly I can't wait to start working myself...I feel a little less independent right now ??? Does anyone know if the social security card is dependent on the green card fee? Unfortunately my ticket was ridiculously expensive so we had to wait to pay that fee until after I entered the US so that will be paid this Friday however I read that the SS card comes before the green card but will it come even though we haven't paid the $165 as yet?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Question for people who have received the interview date or know the answer... Do know if NVC schedule Biometric appointment or we have to schedule that on our own? Let me know please. I know we schedule our own medical appointment but wasn't sure on Biometric.... Please comment.. Thanks :-)

Some consulates have the biometrics done on the day of the interview but some of them require you to schedule it yourself. Your interview letter will advise you what to do.

Timeline

We have to schedule Biometric appiontment once we have interview date. We can schedule it before one or two days before the scheduled interview date. In the interview letter email they will send a link/steps to create account on the online protal for the embassy where we can schedule this appiontment. If you don't mine me asking where in India are your from?

Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.