k.dlg

I-751 July 2016 Filers

2,203 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
15 hours ago, Mrpatient said:

Even at the present positive rate of CSC approvals, which on average appears to be 5-6 a week on a good week, and projecting 90 July filers on VJ, it looks like another 5 months to get through all July VJ filers. That means early Aug filers should expect to hear something in mid Feb 2018. Of course I'm still secretly hoping that the situation will improve and roc will again be prioritized as in the past. 

That is about right. I have been predicting that all along and I hope my prediction is wrong and we will all be approved sooner.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline

Good to see most of VSC and some of CSC peeps getting approved, congratulations guys and good luck to other people. May yours approve quickly so Sept comes sooner :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Burundi
Timeline

Uscis updated the processing times. 

July vsc can already submit a request, alledgly they are reviewing August 5th 2016! 

Csc...as usual super behind. July 5th.

56 minutes ago, Y&i2015 said:

July vsc can already submit a request, alledgly they are reviewing August 5th 2016! 

Well that's good news for CSC. I was expecting the updated date to be 6/27 or something.

Edited by SilverLake

N-400:

07/19/2019: Applied online

08/07/2019: Biometrics 

01/22/2020: Interview scheduled

02/26/2020: Interview.

02/27/2020: Status changed to Approved. Oath scheduled for 03/18/2020

Timeline
2 hours ago, SilverLake said:

Well that's good news for CSC. I was expecting the updated date to be 6/27 or something.

Yes, now it is 2 weeks per month for CSC filers, so it is a bit encouraging. If this rate continues, they will be done with CSC July filers by early November. Fingers crossed for all CSC filers who have not been approved. Just a matter of time.

Timeline

Now i am trying to justify why CSC is way behind this year, I guess because states with huge population like CA, TX, FL all under the jurisdiction of CSC, and maybe that is why CSC is slow this year, but when CSC was faster than VSC, CA, TX, Fl were still under CSC by law, so I guess this only reason i can suspect is over the past few years, we had an influx of 485 applicants based on marriage due to the fear of Trump being elected?? Perhaps 

35 minutes ago, Zombie69 said:

Now i am trying to justify why CSC is way behind this year, I guess because states with huge population like CA, TX, FL all under the jurisdiction of CSC, and maybe that is why CSC is slow this year, but when CSC was faster than VSC, CA, TX, Fl were still under CSC by law, so I guess this only reason i can suspect is over the past few years, we had an influx of 485 applicants based on marriage due to the fear of Trump being elected?? Perhaps 

I was told at infopass the delay was due change of administration. I didn't ask which administration but I suppose CSC administration since VSC is ok. Another reason was the influx as you said.

Timeline
1 hour ago, 4444510 said:

I was told at infopass the delay was due change of administration. I didn't ask which administration but I suppose CSC administration since VSC is ok. Another reason was the influx as you said.

It it were Trump, then VSC would have been delayed too, it was already slowing down before Trump took office.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I am a July 5th filer; does this mean I can file a request now? And if so, can somebody tell me what exactly that means and how I do that Please? Many thanks.

6 hours ago, Y&i2015 said:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Burundi
Timeline
6 minutes ago, WassimA said:

I am a July 5th filer; does this mean I can file a request now? And if so, can somebody tell me what exactly that means and how I do that Please? Many thanks.

Yes I think you can't. 

It basically means your application is out of processing time so they need to fasten your procedure. 

Go where you usually check your case, scroll down and there's " submit a case inquiry request" and just follow the steps. 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, 4444510 said:

I am talking about change of CSC administration, not White House.

Ok, the change of administration due to a new White House?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Zombie69 said:

It may be a ripple effect from DACA.  My wife and I were trying to get a K1 visa at the time, and there was a big kerfluffle about how they took processors away from K1 visas at CSC specifically to work on DACA.  Eventually they caught up, but they created a wave that has now bounced back as the K1 recipients now file for removal of conditions.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
10 minutes ago, silentplummet said:

It may be a ripple effect from DACA.  My wife and I were trying to get a K1 visa at the time, and there was a big kerfluffle about how they took processors away from K1 visas at CSC specifically to work on DACA.  Eventually they caught up, but they created a wave that has now bounced back as the K1 recipients now file for removal of conditions.

I agree with your reasoning and what is to be noted here is that they did take full fees money from all

------------------------

17 APRIL 2013 : NOA1 Priority date
27 NOV: TSC; Transfered from NBC

3 Feb : NOA2 ( 296 days)

4 March: Shipped to NVC

11 March : Received at NVC

11 April: Case # assigned

18 April: paid both fees

9May: mailed AOS & IV packages

8May: DS260 completed

16May: packets scanned in NVC system

13 June: check list : missing page 7 of i864.

25 June : scan date AOS checklist

7 Aug: Case Complete...... BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT

14 Aug: interview date assigned

16 Aug: Email interview appointment received

18 Aug: Medical completed

23 Aug: biometric done,DS260 stamped, fingerprints taken.

10 Sep: interview day; interview took 511 days from I-130 NOA1

====================================================

11. 9/17/2016: I-751 packet received by CSC

12.Check Cashed : 9/21/2016

13. NOA1: 9/23/2016

14. BIOMETRICS : 10/12/2016

---------------------------

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.